Is Islam Right About Women? - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

Is Islam Right About Women?

1. Yes, Islam is right about women
23%
2. No, Islam is not right about women
62%
3. Other
15%
Zionist Nationalist wrote:All religions are bad but Islam is the worst because its the most backward

Well, I once thought this Honourable Friend is a follower of Judaism, which most believe as where Islam was derived from.
If the Chinese version of Wikipedia quoted the Qu'rān correctly then my answer is "no", or at least the views presented do not fit in the modern world.

Although as a male I admit that I admire some of its suggestions.

Meanwhile, some of the Honourable Friends here seem to be using this to attack Islam as a whole. I am afraid this is a rather childish way to think.
Patrickov wrote:Well, I once thought this Honourable Friend is a follower of Judaism, which most believe as where Islam was derived from.

Islam in some ways is a more hardcore version of Judaism

its always funny to see religions argue with each other. for me its like Harry potter VS Lord of the rings :lol:
Patrickov wrote:If the Chinese version of Wikipedia quoted the Qu'rān correctly then my answer is "no", or at least the views presented do not fit in the modern world.

Although as a male I admit that I admire some of its suggestions.

Meanwhile, some of the Honourable Friends here seem to be using this to attack Islam as a whole. I am afraid this is a rather childish way to think.

Islam is very complicated that different teaching of Islam consider different texts sacred. Quran is basically the FAQ section. For more details go read the other 3 books and some Fatvas depending on your teaching.

Christianity is more simpler in this regard. It has 1 book that has been modernised for all teachings. So there are some MINOR differences between each other if you compare it to Islam. Even the offshoots of the 3 main branches are more or less the same.

Is it right about women? Well, depends on what you pick up from them. If you ignore all of the bad stuff and just accept the good things then it is okay. (Western interpretation which is not a teaching of Islam by the way). If you actually live in Islamic countries then you have to accept both the good and the bad then it is the most opressive religion out of them all. Again, this varies between different countries and teaching of Islam.

Let's set the philosophical questions to the side[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

it reminds me of a woman who was a Greek immigr[…]

It's the Elite of the USA that is "jealous&q[…]

The dominant race of the planet is still the Whit[…]