Ukrainegate - Page 36 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
User avatar
By Rancid
#15043507
BigSteve wrote:I have little interest in taking seriously anyone who uses a term like "orange monkey" yet who'd be the first one to scream "RACISM" if the word "monkey was used to describe the last President, and who sees the word "boy" and stupidly decide that it's appropriate to play the race card.


If you know me, I usually throw around "racist" and "everyone is a little bit racist" as a throw away line. If you want to use that as a reason to disengage that's fine.

I will say that you do not understand how things really work. Which explains you trust of Trump.
User avatar
By BigSteve
#15043508
Rancid wrote:If you know me, I usually throw around "racist" and "everyone is a little bit racist" as a throw away line. If you want to use that as a reason to disengage that's fine.


Your reasoning is stupid and dismissive. People like you are the main reason racism is as prevalent as it is...

I will say that you do not understand how things really work. Which explains you trust of Trump.


You have no idea what I know, so stop trying to stupidly insist that you do...
User avatar
By Rancid
#15043509
BigSteve wrote:Your reasoning is stupid and dismissive. People like you are the main reason racism is as prevalent as it is...


ok

BigSteve wrote:You have no idea what I know, so stop trying to stupidly insist that you do...


You have no idea what I know either. BUt so far, you have displayed that you do not understand how politics work.

If you did, you wouldn't be such a Trump fan boy.
User avatar
By jimjam
#15043513
Rancid wrote: Where are these facts? Can you show them to us?


"Facts" from a Trump zombie? You are wasting your time Rancid.

"Alternative facts" was a phrase used by U.S. Counselor to the President Kellyanne Conway. Trump zombies adhere to "Alternative facts" that their master reveals to them. They also have no use for science and everything that does not correspond to their masters view is ….. fake news.

Similar to the 1930's in Germany. In my view this is why history repeats itself. Times and conditions change but the one largest constant is ……. human nature. Most humans are, at heart, weak and are drawn to a strong personality who will do their thinking for them …… even so, especially so, true of tough guys/bullies who are proud of their collection of hand held machine guns.
User avatar
By BigSteve
#15043516
Rancid wrote:You have no idea what I know either.

BUt so far, you have displayed that you do not understand how politics work.

If you did, you wouldn't be such a Trump fan boy.


I'm no fanboy. Trump was my #4 choice for President. But he's the President, and whining about him being President accomplishes nothing, primarily because it's stupid.

Like I said, you go ahead and live in fear. I won't. I don't fear the government like you do...
User avatar
By SpecialOlympian
#15043517
This whole investigation rules and the Democrats should have done it earlier. It stops people from wanting to work for Trump and makes the people work for them consider whether being loyal to a man famous for fucking over everyone under him is worth the massive legal bills for lying on his behalf.
User avatar
By BigSteve
#15043519
SpecialOlympian wrote:This whole investigation rules and the Democrats should have done it earlier.


If it "rules" and is such an obviously good idea, why won't Pelosi put it up for a vote on the House floor?
User avatar
By Rancid
#15043522
BigSteve wrote:I'm no fanboy. Trump was my #4 choice for President. But he's the President, and whining about him being President accomplishes nothing, primarily because it's stupid.

Like I said, you go ahead and live in fear. I won't. I don't fear the government like you do...



I don't live in fear. NOt sure what made you think that.

Anyway, criticism doesn't equal to whining. When the "boy king" was president. I'm sure you did all sorts of criticisms of him. Or would you say you where just whining and bitching like a Admin Edit: Rule 2?

jimjam wrote:
"Facts" from a Trump zombie? You are wasting your time Rancid.

"Alternative facts" was a phrase used by U.S. Counselor to the President Kellyanne Conway. Trump zombies adhere to "Alternative facts" that their master reveals to them. They also have no use for science and everything that does not correspond to their masters view is ….. fake news.

Similar to the 1930's in Germany. In my view this is why history repeats itself. Times and conditions change but the one largest constant is ……. human nature. Most humans are, at heart, weak and are drawn to a strong personality who will do their thinking for them …… even so, especially so, true of tough guys/bullies who are proud of their collection of hand held machine guns.


Well yea, as the saying goes. Facts don't really convince people of anything.

This is off topic, but there are a few biases that all humans have, which is a tendency to never want to admit they made a bad choice (that is, we all tend to stick to our guns on most things, no matter what). Humans also have an optimism bias. We tend towards optimism. Which, is a good thing in most cases, as having optimism is what pushes people to take risks. I think these biases are the reason things like Stockholm syndrome exists.
User avatar
By BigSteve
#15043525
Rancid wrote:I don't live in fear. NOt sure what made you think that.


It's easy to see. You're someone who chooses to live in fear...

Anyway, criticism doesn't equal to whining. When the "boy king" was president. I'm sure you did all sorts of criticisms of him. Or would you say you where just whining and bitching like a punk bitch pussy baby?


I'd say you've got a monopoly on that...
User avatar
By Rancid
#15043527
BigSteve wrote:It's easy to see. You're someone who chooses to live in fear...


I do not.

BigSteve wrote:I'd say you've got a monopoly on that...


You are dodging the question. Did you ever express complains/disagreements/critisms about Obama?
User avatar
By BigSteve
#15043531
Rancid wrote:I do not.

You are dodging the question. Did you ever express complains/disagreements/critisms about Obama?


Sorry, but I'm not going to waste my time responding to someone who can't control himself and starts belching up immature bullshit like "punk bitch pussy baby".

Admin Edit: Rule 2
User avatar
By Rancid
#15043533
BigSteve wrote:Sorry, but I'm not going to waste my time responding to someone who can't control himself and starts belching up immature bullshit like "punk bitch pussy baby".

Admin Edit: Rule 2 Violation


Nice cop out.

So you are a whiny Admin Edit: Rule 2 Violation. Got it.

Hopefully you will Admin Edit: Rule 2 Violation now that I've shown how Admin Edit: Rule 2 Violationwhen you call anyone that disagrees with you bitchy whiners.
User avatar
By jimjam
#15043539
Rancid wrote:Hopefully you will shut the fuck up now that I've shown how fucking stupid you are when you call anyone that disagrees with you bitchy whiners.

It's his M.O. …. knee jerk bully, always right never wrong. He's a bright boy and it has gotten him a few pennies in real life and gets him thru the night. Be grateful that he doesn't sit next to you at work.


Rancid wrote: there are a few biases that all humans have, which is a tendency to never want to admit they made a bad choice (that is, we all tend to stick to our guns on most things, no matter what).


Especially prevalent among those who have been conned and, to Donald's credit, he may be the greatest con artist in history. Example: with Born Again Christians he saw a very large voting bloc that always acted in sync together. He tossed them some scraps from the table, "conservative" judges and lots of cheap talk about anti abortion positions, Christian America, how wonderful they were, etc. They were elated and decided to support a pussy grabbing cheat, liar and all around crook/crime boss.
User avatar
By Rancid
#15043548
jimjam wrote:Be grateful that he doesn't sit next to you at work.


Good point. :lol:

jimjam wrote:Especially prevalent among those who have been conned and, to Donald's credit, he may be the greatest con artist in history. Example: with Born Again Christians he saw a very large voting bloc that always acted in sync together. He tossed them some scraps from the table, "conservative" judges and lots of cheap talk about anti abortion positions, Christian America, how wonderful they were, etc. They were elated and decided to support a pussy grabbing cheat, liar and all around crook/crime boss.


Yea. We're all quick to compromise our morals I guess. :lol:
User avatar
By SpecialOlympian
#15043553
BigSteve wrote:If it "rules" and is such an obviously good idea, why won't Pelosi put it up for a vote on the House floor?


Because she doesn't have to. What you're doing is mindlessly repeating a talking point by the GOP. Admin Edit: Rule 2 Violation

The House has Constitutional authority to conduct investigations into the Executive branch. They don't need to vote on anything to exercise that right. Talking about a vote to approve a thing Congress can already do is just a pathetic move by the GOP because they desperately want to talk about anything besides what Trump did. It's the act of a liar caught in a lie who wants to change the subject.

Do you understand, BigSteve? I need you to say, "I understand." If you don't, I'll dumb it down further and explain it to you in baby terms. I can use sock puppets and funny voices if that helps you understand it.
By Hindsite
#15043555
BigSteve wrote:Sorry, but I'm not going to waste my time responding to someone who can't control himself and starts belching up immature bullshit like "punk bitch pussy baby".

Admin Edit: Rule 2 Violation

You made a good decision there. He is another one on here that is not worth our time and effort.
HalleluYah
User avatar
By blackjack21
#15043599
Finfinder wrote:but also if they impeach Trump the Senate will hold a trial immediately and expose all the curruption from the Democrats trying to frame president Trump.

Yeah, and a lot of that is coming anyway with the IG report and Durham, who has much broader subpoena power than Horowitz.

Rancid wrote:Have you audited the Trump orgs books? Where are these facts? Can you show them to us?

Everyone in the US is innocent until proven guilty. I'm not making a case against Trump, so I have no reason to bear the burden of evidence one way or another. People have already tried to get the contract for Trump's DC hotel revoked, and the GSA has pushed back.

GSA Says Trump D.C. Hotel Lease Is Valid, Despite Ban On Elected Officials
Bottom line is that if Trump isn't exceeding the per diem rates for his hotels, there isn't a case here.

Rancid wrote:Where is this deep state?

It has at least a few noted locations, including 1000 Colonial Farm Road, McLean, Virginia, 2201 C Street, NW, DC and the entire block from Constitution and Pennsylvania Avenues and Ninth and Tenth Streets in DC.

Rancid wrote:And you see no conflicts of interests with the G7 meeting? NO conflicts of interest with people staying at Trump hotels before meeting with Trump?

As far as Trump profiting mightily from it? No. Do you? Do you have a problem with it symbolically?

SpecialOlympian wrote:The House has Constitutional authority to conduct investigations into the Executive branch.

They have oversight power over statutory creations. The executive has some extensive executive privilege.
User avatar
By SpecialOlympian
#15043603
Good thing Trump was dumb enough to fire everyone he could give executive privilege to lmbo. And now because he can only attract the dumbest, most short sighted people to work for him like Mulvaney, who literally admitted to quid pro quo, he has only idiots to work with. Lets see how willing they are to foot the bill for a legal team to defend them on behalf of a man they know will throw them under the bus with zero hesitation.

What a shit show this is going to be. Impeachment doesn't even need to happen, because the investigation itself has the intended effect: it will cripple Trump's administration by ensuring nobody who can actually accomplish anything will work for him. Beautiful.

We get it, blackjack. Trump is the loudest and angriest man in the room and therefore you see him as an authority figure. Your conception of politics is tied to your conception of authority, and it is the drunken, racist uncle who ruins Thanksgiving.
User avatar
By BigSteve
#15043687
SpecialOlympian wrote:The House has Constitutional authority to conduct investigations into the Executive branch. They don't need to vote on anything to exercise that right. Talking about a vote to approve a thing Congress can already do is just a pathetic move by the GOP because they desperately want to talk about anything besides what Trump did. It's the act of a liar caught in a lie who wants to change the subject.


This reminds me a lot about how idiot libs whined about Trump's taxes. "He must be hiding something" they said. They insisted that he do it, and have even pursued legal means to acquire them, despite the FACT that there's no legal requirement for Trump to provide them.

In each case of impeachment in our history, it's gone to the floor for a vote. Every time. Pelosi knows this is such a tragically bad idea, though, she doesn't want House democrats to have to go on record as supporting it.

It's yet another sign which tells us that Democrats are cowardly pussies...

Do you understand, BigSteve? I need you to say, "I understand." If you don't, I'll dumb it down further and explain it to you in baby terms. I can use sock puppets and funny voices if that helps you understand it.[/quote]
  • 1
  • 34
  • 35
  • 36
  • 37
  • 38
  • 60

https://twitter.com/camilateleSUR/status/119757234[…]

What is happening in Iran?

https://twitter.com/BenjaminNorton/status/11975986[…]

So, all the climatologists in the world got togeth[…]

Trump and Russiagate

there is nothing to the Ukraine story. They've al[…]