Trump, Oh my god ! - Page 49 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Rugoz
#15043855
blackjack21 wrote:Indeed. He terrifies them now. However, Europeans do not have a strong desire to be free.


:roll:

Trump is a typical populist autocrat. The only thing keeping him at bay are American institutions. While Trump is obviously a moron, freedom-loving people would be foolish not to be terrified by his election to some degree.
User avatar
By jimjam
#15043879
I commend Donald for his choice of Mike "The Dud" Pence as running mate. He has some credentials as a governor and congressman and will always sit in the shadow of Donald's greatness, not unlike a sack of potatoes, while the Obese One blathers on and on to entertain the dumb masses. Donald can grab all the pussy he wants and Michael the pious born again hypocrite will sit silently and be a "good boy".

Image
Image
By Hindsite
#15043934
jimjam wrote:I commend Donald for his choice of Mike "The Dud" Pence as running mate. He has some credentials as a governor and congressman and will always sit in the shadow of Donald's greatness, not unlike a sack of potatoes, while the Obese One blathers on and on to entertain the dumb masses. Donald can grab all the pussy he wants and Michael the pious born again hypocrite will sit silently and be a "good boy".

Image
Image

Did you come up with this funny all by yourself? :lol:
User avatar
By jimjam
#15043995
Hindsite wrote:Did you come up with this funny all by yourself? :lol:


No way man. I am nowhere near that smart. I had a team of advisors helping me ….. mostly liberals, socialists, illegals, hippies and dwarfs. :eek:

ps ….. I LOVE Donald and Mike's manditory lapel flag pins :lol:

"Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel."

Samuel Johnson
By BigSteve
#15044052
jimjam wrote:ps ….. I LOVE Donald and Mike's manditory lapel flag pins :lol:

"Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel."



Indeed...


Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
By Godstud
#15044057
@Hindsite
Not nearly as bad as this...
Image

Image

Image

He'd fuck it if he could.
User avatar
By Potemkin
#15044067
Godstud wrote:@Hindsite
Not nearly as bad as this...
Image

Image

Image

He'd fuck it if he could.

He's doing it right now. Lol. ;)
User avatar
By Finfinder
#15044119
jimjam wrote:I commend Donald for his choice of Mike "The Dud" Pence as running mate. He has some credentials as a governor and congressman and will always sit in the shadow of Donald's greatness, not unlike a sack of potatoes, while the Obese One blathers on and on to entertain the dumb masses. Donald can grab all the pussy he wants and Michael the pious born again hypocrite will sit silently and be a "good boy".

Image
Image


good one
What I love about my friends on the left is their ability to compartmentalize. You posted this as if you forgot who is the current front running Democrat candidate. :D


100 degree heat index today my friend. Ill have to have you over I have a gopher tortoise on my property you might like to photograph....
User avatar
By jimjam
#15044126
Finfinder wrote:good one
What I love about my friends on the left is their ability to compartmentalize. You posted this as if you forgot who is the current front running Democrat candidate. :D


100 degree heat index today my friend. Ill have to have you over I have a gopher tortoise on my property you might like to photograph....


38 degrees up here. Sure, lets get together one way or the other. In an attempt to avoid getting busted by the off topic police, let me add that Mike "The Dud's" Pence's approval rating in Indiana was around 39% before Donald threw him a life line.

What do you think are Mike's thoughts on Donald dropping dead or otherwise being dumped while he, Mike, is V.P.? Obviously Mike would like to get lucky … one reason he is a good boy. :lol:
User avatar
By Finfinder
#15044127
jimjam wrote:38 degrees up here. Sure, lets get together one way or the other. In an attempt to avoid getting busted by the off topic police, let me add that Mike "The Dud's" Pence's approval rating in Indiana was around 39% before Donald threw him a life line.

What do you think are Mike's thoughts on Donald dropping dead or otherwise being dumped while he, Mike, is V.P.? Obviously Mike would like to get lucky … one reason he is a good boy. :lol:


I think Pence has no hesitation to think he would get the same treatment as Donald Trump. Lets say Ted Cruz was the president I think we would be in the same space we are in today maybe worse. You ?

* a side note the ironically funny thing is you'd think a Indiana politician couldn't get any worse that 39% approval but I'm pretty sure Mayor Pete Buttigeig has a worse approval in South Bend.
User avatar
By Godstud
#15044200
How could Pence possibly be treated the same as Trump, @Finfinder?

Pence isn't Tweeting stupid things on a constant basis, and doing embarrassing and stupid shit with America's allies. Pence has been quite invisible since Trump took over.
User avatar
By Finfinder
#15044257
Godstud wrote:How could Pence possibly be treated the same as Trump, @Finfinder?

Pence isn't Tweeting stupid things on a constant basis, and doing embarrassing and stupid shit with America's allies. Pence has been quite invisible since Trump took over.


You are talking about from the same opposition running a soviet style star chamber, an impeachment behind closed doors, a coup attempt to erase a valid election, 4 investigations that found nothing but the fact the president has been framed and set up from the beginning. The same opposition who has spied on reporters and leaked to reporters, had the IRS attack their political rivals, and unmasked US citizen for political purposes. The opposition who tried to frame a supreme court nominee. The same opposition that top executives were fired from the FBI for political and ethical violations and lying to the FISA court. These people ? Yea right "how is it possible" that's must be the joke of the day. :lol: :lol:
By late
#15044261
Finfinder wrote:
1) You are talking about from the same opposition running a soviet style star chamber


2) an impeachment behind closed doors

3) a coup attempt to erase a valid election,

4) investigations that found nothing but the fact the president has been framed and set up from the beginning.



Love the crazy, but if that's the way you want to roll...

1) The Star Chamber was English, a few hundred years ago. America has a Star Chamber, about a century ago. But I've never seen the term used for the Soviet system. That's because the entire judicial system was a corrupt political tool. A Star Chamber was an addition to the regular courts.

2) What the House is doing is analagous to a Grand Jury. There is no defense, that comes with a trial, which would be in the Senate, not the House. Because Republicans are part of the Inquiry, the process is actually more open than it's equivalent in the judicial system.

3) That's not what the Constitution says, but you guys are running out of BS, so pathetic is what's left.

4) Smoke 'em while you got 'em...
User avatar
By Finfinder
#15044266
late wrote:Love the crazy, stupider then hell, but if that's the way you want to roll...

1) The Star Chamber was English, a few hundred years ago. America has a Star Chamber, about a century ago. But I've never seen the term used for the Soviet system. That's because the entire judicial system was a corrupt political tool. A Star Chamber was an addition to the regular courts.

2) What the House is doing is analagous to a Grand Jury. There is no defense, that comes with a trial, which would be in the Senate, not the House. Because Republicans are part of the Inquiry, the process is actually more open than it's equivalent in the judicial system.

3) That's not what the Constitution says, but you guys are running out of BS, so pathetic is what's left.

4) Smoke 'em while you got 'em...


You seemed to understand what my point was. What the Democrats are doing is unprecedented in our history, that is a fact. " You guys" :lol: you mean the 63 million people who voted for Trump? Keep being you ... You don't get it. What are we on now, like 5 investigations so far and all have failed.
Winning never gets old :D
User avatar
By Godstud
#15044269
The latest popular vote total shows Clinton, the Democratic presidential nominee, with 63,649,978 votes to Trump's 61,943,670, according to the Cook Political Report.

So no, 63 million did not vote for Trump. :D You just LOST.
User avatar
By Finfinder
#15044279
Godstud wrote:The latest popular vote total shows Clinton, the Democratic presidential nominee, with 63,649,978 votes to Trump's 61,943,670, according to the Cook Political Report.

So no, 63 million did not vote for Trump. :D You just LOST.


That acoounts for California so, so what, and we don't elect for popular vote thank god. Democrats can't win at anything playing by the rules.


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Unit ... l_election

check again there Chief 62,984,828 :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
By jimjam
#15044294
Donald Trump appears to be getting the cold shoulder from his own ice skating rinks, after the Trump organization reportedly took the unusual step of removing the president’s name from the two Central Park businesses ahead of the holiday season.

First reported by the Washington Post, city officials said the decision to remove Trump’s name in recent weeks was taken by the Trump organization but that the company has not offered a reason. His company still owns the skating rinks, which is among his oldest businesses, but it’s the first time Trump’s own organization has attempted to downplay the connection between the president and his businesses.

:lol: looks like they are starting to figure it out …… sad. :lol:
By late
#15044299
Finfinder wrote:
1) What the Democrats are doing is unprecedented in our history, that is a fact.

2) " You guys" :lol: you mean the 63 million people who voted for Trump?

3) What are we on now, like 5 investigations so far and all have failed.




1) Indeed, the Founding Fathers never anticipated anyone this corrupt.

2) And a few million less than those that voted for Hillary.

3) Delayed is not denied.

Impeachment is picking up momentum, support for removal is growing, and the witnesses, like Taylor are credible, while the responses from Republicans are childlike.

The Schadenfreude express has left the station.
User avatar
By Finfinder
#15044303
late wrote:1) Indeed, the Founding Fathers never anticipated anyone this corrupt.

2) And a few million less than those that voted for Hillary.

3) Delayed is not denied.

Impeachment is picking up momentum, support for removal is growing, and the witnesses, like Taylor are credible, while the responses from Republicans are childlike.

The Schadenfreude express has left the station.


That's interesting because you don't know (not a clue) what Taylor testified too nor does 99% of the Republican or congress know. That is why you are wrong so often.
User avatar
By Drlee
#15044373
I am not even going to justify Finfinder's comments with a rebuttal. They are absurd. But I am not surprised that the US constitution is bothersome for him. It bothers all republicans it seems.

I would only mention that:

Our latest CNN poll conducted by SSRS shows that 50% of Americans and 51% of voters want Donald Trump to be impeached and removed from office.


And this on the day that republican congressmen stormed a classified hearing and disrupted the committee in process.

This behavior is outrageous. It is the last straw. Tomorrow I will be changing my registration to democrat as at least 6 of my lifelong republican friends have done since last month.

I have continued to predict that Trump will win reelection. Now I can confidently say that the democrats could run a dog with a note in his mouth and beat him. The republicans will definitely lost seats in the senate and house and may even lose the senate.

Everyone. And I mean everyone I talk to in this bright red state of Arizona is outraged. There is a long time until election and the republicans will try every dirty trick in the book but they are, as we say this close to the border, mierda. Even my 70 year old rancher friend with his property abutting the US?Mexico border has had enough.

But what the republicans should be most afraid of is the independent vote. 47.5% of independents right now favor impeachment and removal. Add that to 83% of democrats and he is in deep shit.

Now sending his thug congressmen to storm the house? Nice move folks.

Mich McConnell has a 50% unfavorable rating with registered voters versus a 26% favorable. In his own state he is becoming unpopular. Sadly most republicans seem not to be intelligent to understand what is happening to their party. Clearly we see a lot of that here.
  • 1
  • 47
  • 48
  • 49
  • 50
  • 51
  • 56

Are you expecting the rich to become poor if the […]

Ukrainegate

Over the weekend, Mr. Trump lashed out at Ms. Wil[…]

Trump and Russiagate

Impeachment investigators are exploring whether P[…]

Your welcome. :) :) It would be terrifyin[…]