Who is the most masculine leftist? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

One thing that really is starting to bug me is that even though I agree with many leftist policies I've noticed that pretty much everyone who is a leftist is either a woman or a soft, feminized sort of man. Why is this? I have never thought of leftist policies as being un-masculine but it's just really weird how un-masculine the leftist crowd is.

I'm searching for a leftist who is masculine in appearance and demeanor...can someone find one?
:roll: Your question is absolutely stupid. Being "Left"(liberal?) does not make you less masculine. Open your eyes, man. They are everywhere.

To be a "feminist" one does not have to be weak or feminized. Your take on this is seriously flawed.

Here's one just to humour you...
Jason Momoa

Oh, and Me.
Godstud wrote::roll: Your question is absolutely stupid. Being "Left"(liberal?) does not make you less masculine.

Wow. You're not even capable of comprehending a short paragraph huh? I clearly wrote that I do NOT think of leftist policies as being un-masculine. You just agreed with me.

I said the leftist crowd does not appear masculine.
You said:
Agent Steel wrote:I have never thought of leftist policies as being un-masculine but it's just really weird how un-masculine the leftist crowd is.

So which is it? I am not sure you understood what you were saying if you are implying a flaw in my reading comprehension.

Policies are neither masculine, or un-masculine. They are just policies.
Agent Steel wrote:They appear very un-masculine. And I'm trying to understand why.
They don't. Your opinion and perception is flawed.

Agent Steel wrote:Is Jason Momoa a leftist?
Feminists are right? I think not! :lol: Feminists are left, in this political climate.

Dwayne, The Rock, Johnson is feminist as hell, too.

Maybe your perception of what masculine means, is the real problem. :?:

Wanting to help people, supporting feminism, etc. does not make you un-masculine or weak.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

So you are going by Neanderthal genetic markers as determining masculinity? :knife:

This is, apparently, your idea of masculine appearance?

Testosterone does not determine masculinity. It determines your sex.

A lot of what you described(regarding physical appearance) is not related to testosterone, either, but family genetics.

PM Trudeau checks off most of the boxes for masculine appearance, too.
Image]

-Larger foreheads - check
-Pronounced brow ridges - not really
-Smaller hunter-like eyes -check
-Squarer jaws -check
-Larger chins - check
I backpacked into my 40s. I loved it. When my knees went bad, I started cycling. When I say that, I have cycled across a country, around Lake Champlain (the fort is worth seeing), and we used to do week long cycling vacations. We would often roll out of the garage, and tour NH or Maine's lake country.

I'm also a Progressive.
I fail to see what maculinity has to do with being liberal.

I am liberal and I feel like my maculine energy is stronger than my feminine energy. I feel most comfortable around men, just discussing life or a variety of non-feminine subjects. Child birthing is not a priority for me and never has been, other women can deal with children. I definitely do not care for manicures or chemical peels either. I applaud female athletes, soldiers, mechanics or managers who are more competent than their male counterparts. Fitness is very important. I prefer anything over clothes shopping or accesorizing. I actually like driving, I am relaxed behind the wheel unlike a lot of women. I am not flat chested or lanky, but my personality is more towards the boyish side.

Btw, just found that there is a liberal gun association. There are thousands of members.
Not all liberals totally support gun control. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberal_Gun_Club#
Rancid wrote:What exactly is masculine looking in your eyes?

I don't know about Agent Steel's eyes (or retrograde ideas about who looks masculine?),but you are very masculine looking Rancid. I like the smile and big brown eyes most of all. Handsome dude you are.

Lol.

Are you a liberal? Because if you are one Agent Steel is going to think you are a girly man!

No one is as handsome as my little boy. Cutest handsomest little thing in the world. I don't know what his politics are though...will have to ask him what they are when he turns 21. Lol.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

So you are going by Neanderthal genetic markers as determining masculinity?

:lol: Wow, I can't even believe what I'm reading!

Are you seriously doubting that Neanderthal genes are indeed a strong determinant of masculinity!? When they clearly and obviously are??

You are a very strange and hilarious human being Godstud :lol:
Tainari88 wrote:Are you a liberal?

I'm pretty sure Agent Steel considers me a liberal.

Ultimately, I think I flip flop on being a liberal or a conservative every few minutes. :lol:
Agent Steel wrote:Are you seriously doubting that Neanderthal genes are indeed a strong determinant of masculinity!? When they clearly and obviously are??
I doubt you even know what masculinity is.

Masculinity
Masculinity is a set of attributes, behaviors, and roles associated with boys and men. Although masculinity is socially constructed, most sociologists believe that biology plays some role. To what extent masculinity is biologically or socially influenced is subject to debate.

It's not as simple as appearance.

Agent Steel wrote:You are a very strange and hilarious human being Godstud
Me? :lol: You are the one displaying a significant ignorance in the topic you are discussing. :knife:
Rancid wrote:I'm pretty sure Agent Steel considers me a liberal.

Ultimately, I think I flip flop on being a liberal or a conservative every few minutes. :lol:

You can't be vacilating like that.....you got to be all or nothing. Thems the rules.

Lol. Hee hee.

I think you should be a anarchist American dream semi liberal, semi conservative, semi truthful, semi lying politician...

Tell your truth to power....no te escondas de tu VERDAD.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't know who is the most masculine leftist but the best looking dude in my opinion is a straight Flamenco dancer from Spain named Joaquin Cortes.

He is the handsomest man on the planet. Well him and Idris Elba. Lol. Those two. But Joaquin is just a tiny bit handsomer in my opinion. Have no idea what politics those two handsome dudes have....be good to research it though...

I can't see too many videos of that man dancing. I swoon. Lol.

Hee hee.

I also think @Potemkin is by far the most masculine and handsomest man on PoFo. No doubt in my mind about that.

He is very intelligent and has a fine mind. That is sexy in a man. IMHO. Men without fine minds and good hearts?

Not masculine or fun.
Last edited by Tainari88 on 25 Oct 2019 17:42, edited 2 times in total.

He is still under checks and balances while other[…]

So the evidence shows that it was almost certainly[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

The claim is a conditional statement. This is one[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I don't know who are you are referring to, but th[…]