39 Chinese people found dead in a lorry in Essex, UK - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

As far as I heard, most if not all victims were Vietnamese travelling with fake Chinese passports. And upon knowing this the media quieted down quite a bit. Anyone can verify this?
I can't imagine the horror the victims experienced, dying slowly in a confined space, freezing to death. How awful. And how awful for their families they got to communicate with before they died. This is the stuff of nightmares for me since I suffer with claustrophobia in small spaces that include a lot of people.
Godstud wrote:Tragic, but many right-wingers see this as an opportunity to fling poo, unfortunately.

I think you may find that many people are asking how the hell 39 illegal immigrants were loaded unchecked onto a ship in Belgium bound for England. On the other hand, many liberals & lefties predictably perhaps, insist this EU facilitated tragedy is somehow the British governments fault.
Red Rackham wrote:
I think you may find that many people are asking how the hell 39 illegal immigrants were loaded unchecked onto a ship in Belgium bound for England. On the other hand, many liberals & lefties predictably perhaps, insist this EU facilitated tragedy is somehow the British governments fault.

It's well known that custom and border checks on itens to be shipped around the world is super thin. This is why it's used so much to smuggle weapons and drugs.
Thats inside EU borders ... of course theres hardly a check in that place ?

Thats the very idea of the EU.

And people from poor countries will always risk traveling to more rich countries. Its human nature trying to escape a bad fate. Especially if people are still young.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

@late If you enter a country, without permission[…]

My prediction of 100-200K dead is still on track. […]

When the guy is selling old, debunked, Russian pro[…]

There is, or at least used to be, a Royalist Part[…]