End of maduro - hopefully. - Page 53 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

#15047928
JohnRawls wrote:You are honestly Alex Jones by now. Just instead of crazy conspiracy theories you proclaim CIA/US coups everywhere.


You are doing that boring thing of shilling for empire once again, as if there isn't enough dorks out in the msm doing the same right now. How interesting!

Of course there haven't been repeated attempts of regime-change in Bolivia since the 1950s by the U.S. government, it's different this time! Nothing to see here...I'm an empire baby mongaloid and this is democracy at work! :lol:







Nothing to see here...
#15047951
skinster wrote:You are doing that boring thing of shilling for empire once again, as if there isn't enough dorks out in the msm doing the same right now. How interesting!

Of course there haven't been repeated attempts of regime-change in Bolivia since the 1950s by the U.S. government, it's different this time! Nothing to see here...I'm an empire baby mongaloid and this is democracy at work! :lol:







Nothing to see here...

Democracies have term limits. Violating those term limits makes people angry. And after that you complain it's a coup.
#15047957
JohnRawls wrote:Democracies have term limits. Violating those term limits makes people angry. And after that you complain it's a coup.


If the usual check and balance cannot be applied coup or even war is justified.
#15048025
Patrickov wrote:If the usual check and balance cannot be applied coup or even war is justified.

I guess that is a million dollar question. If you consider democracy to be more important than other priorities then yes. My opinion on this is that democracy is mearly a tool or a method. So war and coups to preserve democracy in your country is justified only if other measures fail. You can't start a war or a coup if you haven't tried other measures first.
#15048028
JohnRawls wrote:I guess that is a million dollar question. If you consider democracy to be more important than other priorities then yes. My opinion on this is that democracy is mearly a tool or a method. So war and coups to preserve democracy in your country is justified only if other measures fail. You can't start a war or a coup if you haven't tried other measures first.


The problem is, some Lebensunwertes Leben keep claiming every attempt of change as a coup. It is rather justified to stuff what they constantly spew back into their mouths. Depending on the (undeserved) power they wield, it might be even fair to say that such kind of coup or war should lead to extermination among at least some of them.
  • 1
  • 49
  • 50
  • 51
  • 52
  • 53

Rich's post could potentially be Anti-semetic, lo[…]

In other words, believers must be "the leave[…]

@blackjack21 this is your opportunity to argue yo[…]

@jimjam is watching it though No, I quote other[…]