AOC is a rock star... - Page 6 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By late
Finfinder wrote:
Bernie Sanders is in 4th place in the New Hampshire polls has AOC helped or hurt the Bern?

Both.

While they appeal to slightly different crowds, it's still in the Progressive camp. The sort of people that would respond to Right wing silliness were never go be Sanders supporters in the first place.

However, mud will be thrown, and some of it is likely to stick.
late wrote:Both.

While they appeal to slightly different crowds, it's still in the Progressive camp. The sort of people that would respond to Right wing silliness were never go be Sanders supporters in the first place.

However, mud will be thrown, and some of it is likely to stick.

LOL that is some serious spin. How did it help Bernies campaign because he seems to be on life support 4th place? Is it you can't agree with me weather you do or not. You can always personal message me and keep your POFO street cred. :lol: :lol:
By late
Finfinder wrote:
that is some serious spin. How did it help Bernies campaign because he seems to be on life support 4th place? Is it you can't agree with me whether you do or not. You can always personal message me and keep your POFO street cred.

I like the way you keep throwing me softballs. I prefer a challenge, but I don't mind running the bases every time.

AOC gives Bernie some cred among young voters. Her support won't amount to much, but for a freshwoman, she's got amazing political influence.

Bernie has a series of problems, most of which have nothing to do with AOC. He's old and had that heart attack. The DINOs (the corporate wing of the Dem party) like him even less than Warren. At least that's my impression. He's more Left than Warren, and that makes some voters nervous.

So... it helps him with the kids, but it also offers Republicans a new way to smear him.

Like I said, both.
late wrote:I like the way you keep throwing me softballs. I prefer a challenge, but I don't mind running the bases every time.

AOC gives Bernie some cred among young voters. Her support won't amount to much, but for a freshwoman, she's got amazing political influence.

Bernie has a series of problems, most of which have nothing to do with AOC. He's old and had that heart attack. The DINOs (the corporate wing of the Dem party) like him even less than Warren. At least that's my impression. He's more Left than Warren, and that makes some voters nervous.

So... it helps him with the kids, but it also offers Republicans a new way to smear him.

Like I said, both.

You double speak so much your gums must be bleeding. Which is it little effects or big influence.? :lol:

In what universe do you think you are hitting home runs? Bernie is in 4th place Pete Buttasomething is beating him. Did AOC get Bernie from 5th place to 4th. I thought this thread is about the new Messiah AOC the rock star why is she giant dud?
By late
Finfinder wrote:
You double speak so much your gums must be bleeding. Which is it little effects or big influence.? :lol:

In what universe do you think you are hitting home runs? Bernie is in 4th place Pete Buttasomething is beating him. Did AOC get Bernie from 5th place to 4th. I thought this thread is about the new Messiah AOC the rock star why is she giant dud?

Just how much explaining do you need???

Oh wait, that's trolling.

Nevermind, and take that literally.

It's interesting how full of shit you are, @skins[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

https://twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/1773436787622[…]

Again with the blatant lies. :lol: I asked you t[…]

PoFo would be a strange place for them to focus o[…]