Ukrainegate - Page 51 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Rugoz
blackjack21 wrote:Right, and that is by legislation allowing Bivens actions against the president, which Congress has not sought fit to do.

It also means the POTUS' absolute immunity is irrelevant for Congress when it comes to impeachment.
By Finfinder
Stormsmith wrote:Huh. Turns out, there was a crime committed by the President. Twice.

When President Trump stayed the two lots of cash to the Ukraine, those in themselves were crimes.

@Finfinder

Hang on lovie, there's loads more to come. ;)

I agree there are loads more to come and they are called indictments from the Russian hoax remember ? We were told for 2 years that a completely biased investigation was going to produce. You guys lost all your credibility and the majority of American who are not Twitter users or politic forum posters or even CNN and MSNBC viewers understand what is going on.
By late
Finfinder wrote:
I agree there are loads more to come and they are called indictments from the Russian hoax remember ? We were told for 2 years that a completely biased investigation was going to produce. You guys lost all your credibility and the majority of American who are not Twitter users or politic forum posters or even CNN and MSNBC viewers understand what is going on.

I keep telling ya, when you controlled the House, Senate and the Presidency, all the rest of us had was the truth.

Now we have the truth, and impeachment.

Schadenfreude, baby.
By Tainari88
annatar1914 wrote:It's been said that America's ''Original Sin'' was that of Slavery, of which echoes of that crisis remain. I would say that the next major Social Sin of the collective American body politic is that of striving for Global Hegemony, Imperialism.

Yes, I have said that many times on this forum Annatar. I have studied in depth human empires over the years. In great detail. Many American empires that are pre-Hispanic I have studied. They all follow a pattern when things start to fall apart. I then studied Rome, the Ottoman Empire, Chinese Emperors and their dynasties, Egypt, etc. My conclusions are that they all make the same fatal mistakes in history Annatar. They fall into hubris. They think they are exceptional, that the rules don't apply to them. They break their own foundations or codes in order to consume more than what is fair, they over exploit their natural and human resources, they expend too much on wars they start losing, they create too many enemies disrespecting other groups rights to their own land and their own rules, they cannibalize the future of their own people, they don't take care of their own soldiers or military and neglect them and the elite become ruthless and without a conscience in the pursuit of their own power to the exclusion to any other external consideration. And some catastrophe happens to them--and their enemies close in, and since they mistreated the vast amount of their neighbors by being horrifically unfair to them? The neighbors contribute to the demise of that empire. And they decay and fall and are forgotten. No one cares about preserving their contributions. Knowledge is lost. Traditions are forgotten. What survives are the humblest people, and the ones without any of the egomania exhibited by the elite and their small circle of obedient soldiers. It is what the bible talks about when they say 'the meek shall inherit the Earth'. They say that because the prideful and the arrogant destroy themselves on drunken irresponsible journeys for an absolute power over the world or others? They they wind up losing it all. That is the way I interpret that line, "the meek shall inherit the Earth".

What happens in cases of Universal Empires in civilization is that the tools and tactics of managing the frontiers of an Empire-managing and controlling it's colonies and provinces and what have you-are turned upon the central and primary areas and these same methods of control are applied. The National Security State now snoops on everybody, etc...

Absolutely. The habits you use to contain your enemies and they are successful? You use on your own group. Eventually. Because rotten values are damaging to the whole of a leadership position, not just to the ones receiving the damage. I always am amazed so many nationalistic people don't get that and think that somehow the ones with rotten values are going to make exceptions for their own group. They don't understand the nature of rot in value systems at all.

Obviously the old governmental structures, created before Imperialism, is always really unsuited to those who seek total power they think they need to reshape the world according to their desires.

Yes they think they can do it. That is where they fail. Because they did try to make Nicaragua a province of the USA and they failed. They tried to annex even the Yucatan once. They could not. Mainly because it requires a level of investment and integration and a mass killing that is expensive and time wise very difficult. There are limits to every çonquest scenario. Cortes had a mutiny on his hands in Veracruz when he first landed in Mexico. His sailors and underlings were ready to mutiny on him. He just burned all the ships so there would be no ability for turning back. But once he did that? He wound up having to commit to the new society. He had children with a Mayan translator/Indian guide and so on....and his children were mestizos. He had to put roots in that land and lay down his every tie to other societies. He was married to a Spanish woman whom he basically dumped for the rest of his life. Malinche was the future for him. Thinking you can conquer other places and that you won't have to commit to them or give something deep in return? It is for fools really Annatar. But I always thought imperial ambitions were foolish. As all disrespectful and violent and arrogant actions turn out to be. Why would Homer from the Iliad and the Odyssey write about the dangers of it? If it was not a recurring theme in human failings eh? La historia humana se repite. Human history repeats itself.

As to what will eventually happen sooner or later, I predict a bloodbath the likes of which has not been seen in hundreds of years in scale. Take care of your family and friends and loved ones, and pray.

I do too. The wars are going to be about basics like clean water, arable land, clean air, basic health care services, housing, people trying to get an education. And there will be wars for intellectual property and access to accurate information. There will be so much lying and manipulation going on that accurate information will be very valuable. It is interesting the future.
By Finfinder
late wrote:I keep telling ya, when you controlled the House, Senate and the Presidency, all the rest of us had was the truth.

Now we have the truth, and impeachment.

Schadenfreude, baby.

Not very smart .... do you have a safe space, because you will loose the house and the presidency because of it?
By Tainari88
@blackjack21 wrote:

Well just think about the complete silence about the whistleblower's identity. The masses are stupid. The whistleblower statute is to prevent someone from ending your career as a result of whistleblowing. It does not cover anonymity at all. In fact, a criminal defendant has a constitutional right to confront his accuser in the United States. Yet, ABC, CBS, NBC, WaPo, NYT, AP, even FoxNews will not say "Eric Ciaramella" for anything. Even YouTube is threatening to ban YouTubers if they say his name. It's ludicrous. Everybody knows it was him. I queued this one up to a funny point where instead of saying "Eric Ciarmella", they just put up a "Censored" sign. Literally everybody knows who they're talking about.

I wonder what is going to happen to Ciarmella? Will he just sort of disappear or croak?

I happen to think the issue with Trump is not all his aggressive stuff and his usual buffoonery. It is his lack of predictability Relampaguito. The Deep State and the whole machine running the show in DC, has a hard time with lack of predictability. And Trump had no experience in the political arena, and he is clever in his own machinations and in his own survival but he really has a hard time with self discipline and following predictable patterns that make these Deep State people happy. He makes them very unhappy. Kennedy had more skeletons in his closet. But? Trump is just too noisy and unpredictable. I think this whole impeachment thing is because they can't predict how he will react to an agenda they have been trying to push for a while now...and now the thing is....they can't really come up with something where they can be transparent. They can't. Got to go for the kill behind closed doors. Otherwise the whole show is going to be exposed.

They are foolish. A lot of the Trump voters weren't really fans of the man....they just wanted the end of that rotten show in DC.

They will have problems galore if they are successful with the impeachment. Because that Democratic party is not principled and not uncorrupted. It is incredibly rotten. But the Democratic base that follows the ones in the middle are the most deceived of all.

Such a bad scene in general.
By late
Finfinder wrote:
Not very smart .... do you have a safe space, because you will loose the house and the presidency because of it?

Why do you think most Republicans in DC are sh*tting bricks?

I haven't been as detail oriented as usual because I know what's coming.

Perry went to Ukraine to lean on the government to get political donors an energy contract for considerably less money than what other companies had on offer. Oh yeah, worried sick about corruption. Worried they won't get it.

Trump made the previous Ukrainian president the same 'offer you can't refuse'. That will come out in the testimony.

Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.

Guess which you are this week.
By Finfinder
late wrote:Why do you think most Republicans in DC are sh*tting bricks?

I haven't been as detail oriented as usual because I know what's coming.

Perry went to Ukraine to lean on the government to get political donors an energy contract for considerably less money than what other companies had on offer. Oh yeah, worried sick about corruption. Worried they won't get it.

Trump made the previous Ukrainian president the same 'offer you can't refuse'. That will come out in the testimony.

Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.

Guess which you are this week.

With all due respect what has you and your ilk predicted correctly in the last 3 years. You are projecting.
Why is it that Democrats sole focus 100% of their energy has been put towards impeachment one fake set up after another since before Trump was inaugurated? Could it be because they have no viable candidate to win or no viable policy. No answer for why the economy which is doing so well its indicators are breaking records. So the plan is to impeach in the house only not run on policy and then wreck the economy with pie in the sky bloated government programs. Yea they are scared LOL. Let that sink in I suspect it has that's why we are seeing the ridiculous.

I look forward to the day Trump is standing on the debate stage and asks Americans if they want to live in a country that circumvents the will of the people erases their votes and convicts people with out a judge and jury and without the accused allowed a defense. If you are for that then you are a Communist.
Last edited by Finfinder on 12 Nov 2019 16:46, edited 1 time in total.
By Patrickov
Finfinder wrote:With all due respect what has you and your ilk predicted correctly in the last 3 years. You are projecting.
Why is it that Democrats sole focus 100% of their energy has been put towards impeachment one fake set up after another since before Trump was inaugurated? Could it be because they have no viable candidate to win or no viable policy. No answer for why the economy which is doing so well its indicators are breaking records. So the plan is to impeach in the house only not run on policy and then wreck the economy with pie in the sky bloated government programs. Yea they are scared LOL. Let that sink in I suspect it has that's why we are seeing the ridiculous.

IMHO impeachment can easily backfire even if it succeeds. Does anybody know how would it go if Pence becomes the president?
By Finfinder
Patrickov wrote:IMHO impeachment can easily backfire even if it succeeds. Does anybody know how would it go if Pence becomes the president?

Its a hoax all this is propaganda campaigns to besmirch the president, destroy the executive branch, and to sway public opinion, coordinated by the media, Democrats, and corrupt partisan bureaucrats. Trump will never be out of office before the next election. Don't believe anything they are telling you or liberal media is reporting.
By Patrickov
Finfinder wrote:Its a hoax all this is propaganda campaigns to besmirch the president, destroy the executive branch, and to sway public opinion, coordinated by the media, Democrats, and corrupt partisan bureaucrats. Trump will never be out of office before the next election. Don't believe anything they are telling you or liberal media is reporting.

I did not say I believe something said by someone -- in fact I have never read whatever this Honourable Gentleman guesses I might have read here. I was just asking about a theoretical possible situation.
By late
Patrickov wrote:
IMHO impeachment can easily backfire even if it succeeds.

Does anybody know how would it go if Pence becomes the president?

Yes, but it's not like there is an alternative.

Very good question. He was not only a crappy governor, he's also a Koch puppet. But how that would play out, with him starting as a lame duck, is anybodys guess.

I'd guess he'd be a lot better than Trump. Which is to say he'd be as crappy as president as he was as governor. But still a vast improvement over the crook.
By Finfinder
Patrickov wrote:I did not say I believe something said by someone -- in fact I have never read whatever this Honourable Gentleman guesses I might have read here. I was just asking about a theoretical possible situation.

I was answering that it is not even possible. To answer your question I think the Democrats would try to destroy any opposition party candidate. Look at what they did to Bret Kavenaugh. It would be the same endless accusations and propaganda in the media and if they held the house endless fake investigations. They certainly wouldn't talk about policy since they have no winning policy.
By late
Finfinder wrote:
Look at what they did to Bret Kavenaugh.

Information that has come out since then confirmed our suspicions.

Btw nobody in my lifetime has done as much character assassination as Trump and his cult of personality. Which is straight out of the 'How to Become a Dictator without Really Trying' playbook.
By Finfinder
late wrote:Information that has come out since then confirmed our suspicions.

Btw nobody in my lifetime has done as much character assassination as Trump and his cult of personality. Which is straight out of the 'How to Become a Dictator without Really Trying' playbook.

Its never ending with you Late I do not believe that is true can you prove me wrong and please provide this information I would like to read it ?

For instance on the character assassination some examples please. I'll give you Rosie O'Donnell.

Thanks
By late
Finfinder wrote:Its never ending with you Late I do not believe that is true can you prove me wrong and please provide this information I would like to read it ?

For instance on the character assassination some examples please. I'll give you Rosie O'Donnell.

Thanks

" In the year-plus since, I have given many speeches in rooms full of women who still have no idea what actually happened in that hearing room that day, or why a parody of an FBI investigation was allowed to substitute for fact-finding, or why Debbie Ramirez and her Yale classmates were never even taken seriously, and why three books so far and two more books to come are doing the work of fact-finding that government couldn’t be bothered to undertake."

K was rushed through. The White House was supposed to turn over the thousands of pages he wrote. That's a crucial part of the process.. It simply didn't happen. His meltdown should have been disqualifying all by itself. FBI background investigations are quite thorough, they have to be. Not this time.

There's more, I read a couple reviews of the books that came out. Feel free to read them, but to quote Mencken: "You don't have to eat the whole tub of lard to know it's gone bad."
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/201 ... cotus.html

Seriously, aside from Putin, who hasn't been subjected to his bullying??? Take Yovanovitch, for example, she's one of our best diplomats, and calling her partisan is an utter falsehood.

"Yovanovitch received the department's Senior Foreign Service Performance Award six times and the Superior Honor Award five times.[9] She was promoted to the rank of Career Minister in 2016."

I also didn't appreciate him smearing Purple heart recipient Vindman, or McCain.
By Finfinder
Fascinating your willingness to display complete hypocrisy to use John McCain as an example. I'm sure Trump didn't appreciate John McCain trying to assassinate his character and framing him for something he never did. That is sort of a natural reaction don't you think. Why do you think Trump was saying all this stuff about McCain he knew what he did and was doing all along. Anyway McCain besmirched his own character with his temper tantrum vote to kill the Obamacare repeal.
By blackjack21
Tainari88 wrote:I wonder what is going to happen to Ciarmella? Will he just sort of disappear or croak?

Trump talks a lot of bluster, but he's a softie at heart. There won't be any Clinton-style assassinations unless Ciarmella turns on the Clintons. However, I saw something this morning that was quite interesting:

ICIG complaint alleges Trump-Ukraine whistleblower may be soliciting illicit donations
EXCLUSIVE: A newly filed complaint to the Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) alleges that the whistleblower whose allegations touched off House Democrats' impeachment inquiry may have violated federal law by indirectly soliciting more than a quarter-million dollars from mostly anonymous sources via a GoFundMe page.

The complaint, which was filed last week and obtained by Fox News, alleged the donations from roughly 6,000 individuals "clearly constitute" gifts to a current intelligence official that may be restricted because of the employee's official position pursuant to 5 CFR 2635.203 and other statutes. To date, the GoFundMe has raised over $227,000.

The complaint also raised the possibility that some of the donations may have come from prohibited sources, and asked the ICIG to look into whether any "foreign citizen or agent of a foreign government" contributed.

What comes around goes around. Christine Blasey Ford used her platform to raise money, probably well beyond any legal fees. Ciaramella cannot do the same thing while working at the CIA, as they are gifts. The allegation that some of it came from foreign sources further soils his hearsay allegations further, and makes Schiff's attempt to hide his identity all the more troubling for the #NeverTrumpers. Here's the complaint--notice this guy got himself legal representation too.

Complaint to ICIG regarding Ukraine whistleblower

"I have not seen anything on this scale," Anthony Gallo, the managing partner of Tully Rinckey PLLC, told Fox News, referring to the fundraising. "It's not about politics for my client -- it's whistleblower-on-whistleblower, and [my client's] only interest is to see the government ethics rules are being complied with government-wide."

Keep in mind that they changed the whistleblower form instructions indicating that the complaint had to be first-hand knowledge. So the deep state was obviously trying to coordinate this hit--probably making Ciarmella sacrificial so that they could keep people like Vindman in the NSC instead of having Vindman complain directly. Democrats tend to get pretty full of themselves--a sense of righteousness and moral superiority that makes them believe that published rules and statutes aren't applicable to them. In this case, Ciaramella may have to choose between his career at the CIA and returning funds.

"[M]y client believes ... that the federal employee you are protecting and their attorneys apparently have strategically weaponized their alleged whistleblowing activities into a very lucrative money-making enterprise using a charity incorporated under a different name than the trade name it is using for fund-raising purposes, which would appear to my client to be a clear abuse of the federal employee's authority and access to classified information," Gallo wrote in the letter to ICIG Michael Atkinson, the same government watchdog who originally received the Ukraine complaint from the whistleblower.

So now we have a war within the deep state. This is definitely not going the way they had planned.

Tainari88 wrote:I happen to think the issue with Trump is not all his aggressive stuff and his usual buffoonery. It is his lack of predictability Relampaguito. The Deep State and the whole machine running the show in DC, has a hard time with lack of predictability.

Oh, I agree. However, a lot of them think that the administrative state developed beginning with FDR is somehow part of the constitution. I've debated people who think that Social Security is an insurance scheme, and they are entitled to benefits. They have no idea that it could be cancelled tomorrow as a matter of law--of course, there would be riots. So I think there are a lot of people in these agencies that think preserving, protecting and defending the constitution would somehow include the CIA, or the State Department--creatures of statute.

Tainari88 wrote:And Trump had no experience in the political arena, and he is clever in his own machinations and in his own survival but he really has a hard time with self discipline and following predictable patterns that make these Deep State people happy.

I had this debate with Drlee early on where Drlee's contention was that Trump would just be a figurehead and do what he was told. In this case, he's not doing what they want--either in Syria or in Ukraine. Yet, it's doing more to expose the deep state and its appendages. Yesterday, I noted Mark Dice. Today, here's Timcast--who's pretty much a centrist, but he rants against the far left. Kind of a Bill Clinton Democrat.

He's also noting that Facebook stopped him, and YouTube locked a video that identified Ciaramella. Yet, Twitter allows you to mention Ciaramella's name and so does the Washington Times. It's really interesting to see who mentions him and who doesn't. They certainly had no such concern for Seth Rich.

Tainari88 wrote:A lot of the Trump voters weren't really fans of the man....they just wanted the end of that rotten show in DC.

Right. Exactly right. However, in the process, they are becoming fans of the man. I still see him as a transitional figure. The deep state has jumped the shark. That's why I've tried to point out to people who take him so seriously that it's pointless to do thinks like try to make truth-value determinations of everything he says, and have some sort of a lie counter or lie-o-meter. It's beside the point. Voting for Trump is a vote of no-confidence in the establishment. That's why Bloomberg is jumping in to the race too.

late wrote:Perry went to Ukraine to lean on the government to get political donors an energy contract for considerably less money than what other companies had on offer. Oh yeah, worried sick about corruption. Worried they won't get it.

So? Do you think he broke the law? If he's advancing US interests, that's generally what he's supposed to be doing. If he broke the law, once again can you cite a statute or regulation that you think he violated? By the way, Perry is not Trump.

late wrote:That will come out in the testimony.

Everyone in DC is a lawyer. You're hoping that testimony that is not probative or admissible in a court will make a difference with the public at large. It's not going to work as far as impeachment is concerned. Yes, we know the Democrats will put some women on the stand who will start crying and claiming they're really scared, and so forth. We're sort of used to this sort of thing by now. The problem is that what you have are primarily policy disagreements, and you don't have sufficient evidence for any legal charges.

Finfinder wrote:With all due respect what has you and your ilk predicted correctly in the last 3 years.

Trenchant. I wonder why they even try. As Marx was reputed to have said, history repeats itself: the first time as a tragedy (Mueller); the second time as a farce (Ukrainegate).

Finfinder wrote:Could it be because they have no viable candidate to win or no viable policy.

Yes. Trump came out of nowhere for them, but so did AOC and the squad. They wanted women to get elected, and they ended up with left-leaning socialists that forced the Democratic presidential primaries so far to the left that they are very unlikely to recover by this time next year. The problem with impeachment efforts is that it distracts from their own internal problems. They also seem to be running warren as a Hillary Clinton (wolf) in Bernie Sanders' (sheep's) clothing, but it's not working among AOC and her ilk who are loyal to Sanders.

Finfinder wrote:I look forward to the day Trump is standing on the debate stage and asks Americans if they want to live in a country that circumvents the will of the people erases their votes and convicts people with out a judge and jury and without the accused allowed a defense. If you are for that then you are a Communist.

Yeah, and where the accuser is kept secret, comes out of the CIA, wasn't on the call, colluded with Schiff and his staff, colluded with Chalupa to get dirt from Ukraine on Trump in 2016; and is quite likely to have violated regulations prohibiting gifts via GoFundMe efforts for whistleblowers. They seriously think that it's okay for an accusation by an unknown person from a spy agency, all of it hearsay, no right to confront the accuser, no right to know the exact nature and cause of the charges (USC/CFR), no right to call witnesses, no right to cross-examine witnesses called, etc. is somehow going to fly with the public.

Finfinder wrote:Its a hoax all this is propaganda campaigns to besmirch the president, destroy the executive branch, and to sway public opinion, coordinated by the media, Democrats, and corrupt partisan bureaucrats.

At taxpayer's expense no less.

late wrote:Information that has come out since then confirmed our suspicions.

None of it proven in a court of law, however...as always seems to be the case with you guys.

late wrote:Btw nobody in my lifetime has done as much character assassination as Trump and his cult of personality.

Personally, I find so much of Trump's shtick like Don Rickles or Rodney Dangerfield. He's funny. "Rosie O'Donnell is a fat pig! Disgusting." is funny to a lot of people, even though it is appalling to the politically correct. Pocahontas, Crooked Hillary, Little Marco, Lyin Ted Cruz, Low-energy Jeb Bush. The dude is hilarious.
By late
blackjack21 wrote:
1)Trump talks a lot of bluster, but he's a softie at heart.

2) There won't be any Clinton-style assassinations

3) ICIG complaint alleges Trump-Ukraine whistleblower may be soliciting illicit donations

4) Ciaramella cannot do the same thing while working at the CIA, as they are gifts. The allegation that some of it came from foreign sources further soils his hearsay allegations further, and makes Schiff's attempt to hide his identity all the more troubling for the #NeverTrumpers. Here's the complaint--notice this guy got himself legal representation too.

Complaint to ICIG regarding Ukraine whistleblower

5) Keep in mind that they changed the whistleblower form instructions indicating that the complaint had to be first-hand knowledge. So the deep state was obviously trying to coordinate this hit--probably making Ciarmella sacrificial so that they could keep people like Vindman in the NSC instead of having Vindman complain directly. Democrats tend to get pretty full of themselves--a sense of righteousness and moral superiority that makes them believe that published rules and statutes aren't applicable to them. In this case, Ciaramella may have to choose between his career at the CIA and returning funds.

6) So now we have a war within the deep state. This is definitely not going the way they had planned.

Oh, I agree. However, a lot of them think that the administrative state developed beginning with FDR is somehow part of the constitution. I've debated people who think that Social Security is an insurance scheme, and they are entitled to benefits. They have no idea that it could be cancelled tomorrow as a matter of law--of course, there would be riots. So I think there are a lot of people in these agencies that think preserving, protecting and defending the constitution would somehow include the CIA, or the State Department--creatures of statute.

I had this debate with Drlee early on where Drlee's contention was that Trump would just be a figurehead and do what he was told. In this case, he's not doing what they want--either in Syria or in Ukraine. Yet, it's doing more to expose the deep state and its appendages. Yesterday, I noted Mark Dice. Today, here's Timcast--who's pretty much a centrist, but he rants against the far left. Kind of a Bill Clinton Democrat.

He's also noting that Facebook stopped him, and YouTube locked a video that identified Ciaramella. Yet, Twitter allows you to mention Ciaramella's name and so does the Washington Times. It's really interesting to see who mentions him and who doesn't. They certainly had no such concern for Seth Rich.

Right. Exactly right. However, in the process, they are becoming fans of the man. I still see him as a transitional figure. The deep state has jumped the shark. That's why I've tried to point out to people who take him so seriously that it's pointless to do thinks like try to make truth-value determinations of everything he says, and have some sort of a lie counter or lie-o-meter. It's beside the point. Voting for Trump is a vote of no-confidence in the establishment. That's why Bloomberg is jumping in to the race too.

So? Do you think he broke the law? If he's advancing US interests, that's generally what he's supposed to be doing. If he broke the law, once again can you cite a statute or regulation that you think he violated? By the way, Perry is not Trump.

Everyone in DC is a lawyer. You're hoping that testimony that is not probative or admissible in a court will make a difference with the public at large. It's not going to work as far as impeachment is concerned. Yes, we know the Democrats will put some women on the stand who will start crying and claiming they're really scared, and so forth. We're sort of used to this sort of thing by now. The problem is that what you have are primarily policy disagreements, and you don't have sufficient evidence for any legal charges.

Trenchant. I wonder why they even try. As Marx was reputed to have said, history repeats itself: the first time as a tragedy (Mueller); the second time as a farce (Ukrainegate).

Yes. Trump came out of nowhere for them, but so did AOC and the squad. They wanted women to get elected, and they ended up with left-leaning socialists that forced the Democratic presidential primaries so far to the left that they are very unlikely to recover by this time next year. The problem with impeachment efforts is that it distracts from their own internal problems. They also seem to be running warren as a Hillary Clinton (wolf) in Bernie Sanders' (sheep's) clothing, but it's not working among AOC and her ilk who are loyal to Sanders.

Yeah, and where the accuser is kept secret, comes out of the CIA, wasn't on the call, colluded with Schiff and his staff, colluded with Chalupa to get dirt from Ukraine on Trump in 2016; and is quite likely to have violated regulations prohibiting gifts via GoFundMe efforts for whistleblowers. They seriously think that it's okay for an accusation by an unknown person from a spy agency, all of it hearsay, no right to confront the accuser, no right to know the exact nature and cause of the charges (USC/CFR), no right to call witnesses, no right to cross-examine witnesses called, etc. is somehow going to fly with the public.

At taxpayer's expense no less.

None of it proven in a court of law, however...as always seems to be the case with you guys.

Personally, I find so much of Trump's shtick like Don Rickles or Rodney Dangerfield. He's funny. "Rosie O'Donnell is a fat pig! Disgusting." is funny to a lot of people, even though it is appalling to the politically correct. Pocahontas, Crooked Hillary, Little Marco, Lyin Ted Cruz, Low-energy Jeb Bush. The dude is hilarious.

1) Trump is a bully, and bullies are cowards. The idea that he feels empathy is absurd. He's a sociopath.

2) There were no Clinton assasinations. Old propaganda.

3) It's anonymous because he doesn't want to get in trouble with the whistleblower law.

4) First, the law says not to disclose a whistleblowers identity. Second, it's speculation. Given that Republicans have decided they want to grind the whistleblower into the dust, lends support to the idea that this is fiction.

5) Odd thing is, we have had multiple witnesses since then, who had direct involvement, making the whistleblower irrelevant. Unless what you are doing is attacking the intelligence services to render them impotent. Which would not be at all goof for the national interest, but great for Trump.

6) Deep State is projection...

Time to deal with something real, like dinner.
By Stormsmith
Finfinder wrote:I agree there are loads more to come and they are called indictments from the Russian hoax remember ? We were told for 2 years that a completely biased investigation was going to produce. You guys lost all your credibility and the majority of American who are not Twitter users or politic forum posters or even CNN and MSNBC viewers understand what is going on.

On Russia: that may or may not turn into something, but this is immediate and convincible owing to Mulvaney's admission

@FiveofSwords What is race? How to define it[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Define died first? Are missing in action for mo[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

…. the left puts on the gas pedal and the right […]

@QatzelOk DeSantis got rid of a book showing chi[…]