What type of countries are the USA and Canada? - Page 16 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Palmyrene wrote:@QatzelOk

Yo are you a third worlder?

I'm not sure "what I am."

But in Canada and the USA, the "Third World" is a series of countries that we bomb every few decades to keep them poor so that corporations based here can make all the money from those countries' resources.

Our commercial media provides us with lots of images of "mean-spirited and violent" dark-skinned people (and Eastern Europeans) to keep our racism nice and naturally-occurring. It's built into our psyches through the canned entertainment we "need" to survive our boring suburban driving lifestyle.
John G Russell wrote:As Yale Law school professor James Q. Whitman notes in his Hitler’s American Model: The United States and the Making of Nazi Race Law, in 1928 Hitler “spoke admiringly about the way Americans had ‘gunned down the millions of Redskins to a few thousand and now keep the modest remnant under observation in a cage.’” In Adolf Hitler, historian John Toland goes a step further, explaining, “Hitler’s concept of concentration camps as well as the practicality of genocide owed much, so he claimed, to his studies of English and United States history. He admired the camps for Boer prisoners in South Africa and for the Indians in the wild West; and often praised to his inner circle the efficiency of America’s extermination – by starvation and uneven combat – of the red savages who could not be tamed by captivity.”

One of the reasons that Canada-USA people obsess so much about Nazi Germany is that they're trying to forget how much worse their own countries were to their own First Nations until they were marginalized by poverty and demographic drowning by immigration.

(The other main reason is Media Ownership)
Here's a link to a PDF of Hitler's American Model:
https://www.law.nyu.edu/sites/default/f ... %20NYU.pdf

And here are a few quotes I will leave as click-bait:

Nazi lawyers regarded America, not without reason, as the innovative world leader in the creation of racist law...
the United States had emerged after World War I as “the premier power in the world”; it is hardly a surprise that the Nazis, like others, looked for what lessons the global powerhouse might have to teach...
FDR received distinctly favorable treatment in the Nazi press until at least 1936 or 1937, lauded as a man who had seized “dictatorial powers” and embarked upon “bold experiments” in the spirit of the Führer...
Nazi observers were particularly hopeful that they could “reach out the hand of friendship” to the United States on the basis of a shared commitment to white supremacy...
historians have shown that Nazi expansion eastward was accompanied by invocations of the American conquest of the West, with its accompanying wars on native Americans...
In another article, we can see the Roman Empire Crusades roots of the USA-Canada in the following quote:

In an article called The Last Western Empire?, the Saker wrote:As for the Empire, it will very effectively disband itself and slowly fade into irrelevance. Both US Americans and Europeans will, for the very first time in their history, have to behave like civilized people, which means that their traditional “model of development” (ransacking the entire planet and robbing everybody blind) will have to be replaced by one in which these US Americans and Europeans will have to work like everybody else to accumulate riches. This notion will absolutely horrify the current imperial ruling elites, but I wager that it will be welcomed by the majority of the people, especially when this “new” (for them) model will yield more peace and prosperity than the previous one!
Andre Viltchek wrote:The West Oppressed the Third World for So Long It Became the Third World Itself
By Andre Vltchek, September 04, 2019

Many have already noticed: The U.S. really, really doesn’t feel like the world leader, or even as a ‘first world country’. ...

Bridges, subways, inner cities, everything is crumbling, falling apart. ...

What the West used to accuse the Soviet Union of, is now actually clearly detectable in the United States and the United Kingdom themselves: surveillance is at every step, these days;...

Speech is controlled by political correctness. Someone behind the scenes decides what is acceptable and what is not, what is desirable or not, and even what is permissible. You make one ‘mistake’ and you are out; from the teaching positions at the universities, or from the media outlets.

In such conditions, humor cannot thrive, and satire dies. ...

Only toothless, ‘controlled humor’ is permitted. No punches can be administered intuitively. ...

In the West, poetry has died, too. And so has philosophy, which has been reduced to a boring, stale and indigestible academic discipline.

While Hollywood and the mass media keep producing, relentlessly, all sorts of highly insulting and stereotypical racist junk (mainly against the Chinese, Russians, Arabs, Latinos and others), great writers and filmmakers who want to ridicule the Western regime and its structure, have already been silenced.

What this author seems to be describing is the way in which the declining elite of a declining empire have a need to brutalize others (in order to gain), and since they are having a hard time brutalizing foreigners, they are taking all their hateful entitlement out on their own citizens - their pet humans.
^^^
The following could have been written about many leaders of the Global South, like Evo Morales and Hugo Chavez:

Louis Riel Wikepedia entry wrote:Riel sought to preserve Métis rights and culture as their homelands in the Northwest came progressively under the Canadian sphere of influence.

Riel was "killed by Canada" on November 16, 1885, and the Metis were cut down to size soon after with Gatling gun and then drowned out with targeted immigration from non-francophone regions of white countries.

Canada has a long history of being a genocidal multinational corporation branch plant.
QatzelOk wrote:Canada has a long history of being a genocidal multinational corporation branch plant.

I see no other option than to add Canada on my shit list of countries to be boycotted.
Actually I just saw they have been on my shit list since long because they club little white baby seals to death for their furs, in front of their mothers !
May they rot in hell, with earth quakes, tsunamis and pestilence.
Amen
Shalom
Canada is the worst. We just have good PR. Satan could learn a few things from us. :D

Now hush, while we slowly take over the world... politely.

Sorry.
Godstud wrote:Canada is the worst. We just have good PR. Satan could learn a few things from us. :D

Now hush, while we slowly take over the world... politely.

Sorry.

Canada's mining companies are front and center when it comes to destroying local, democratic governance in South America, Africa, and the Caribbean. This has lead them to support racist terrorist gangs with money and weapons. We not only killed our own native cultures, we (Canada-based entities) continue to destroy what's left of local, sustainable cultures all over the world.

https://www.culturalsurvival.org/news/c ... in-america
https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/7b7n ... merica-924
https://www.google.com/search?client=fi ... th+america

This is the reason I say that this "colonial mentality" never went away. It's all there is really to "Canadian culture." - similar to "American culture," "Australian culture," or "Israeli culture." These countries are just mercenary creations, and their "cultures" are just the orders that their military-industrial complex gives them via commercial media.

Godstud's "loyalty to Canada" is just a way of describing his loyalty to the lies that commercial media tell him about Canada and its fake "place in the world."
QatzelOk wrote:Godstud's "loyalty to Canada" is just a way of describing his loyalty to the lies that commercial media tell him about Canada and its fake "place in the world."

Amen to that.

Long live Canada!

I'm thinking of defecting to Canada
Qatzelok wrote:Godstud's "loyalty to Canada" is just a way of describing his loyalty to the lies that commercial media tell him about Canada and its fake "place in the world."
No worse than your "loyalty" to some idealistic Francophone people that don't actually exist. Your Francophones have been some of the worst perpetrators of Imperialism and misery, in the world. Remove the plank from your eye.
Godstud wrote:No worse than your "loyalty" to some idealistic Francophone people that don't actually exist

The French speaking people of Quebec were doing their thing centuries before "Canada" was created by the UK so that they wouldn't have to use American railroads. Of course, the cultures of Western Canada had to be genocided to make this commercial project possible. When has genociding First Nations ever stopped Canada from an industrial project?

Modern Canada has tried to coup d'etat Evo Morales, Nicola Maduro and Hugo Chavez. No change since Louis Riel's hanging, and the subsequent destruction of one of Canada's most interesting cultures - a blend of First Nations and European values.

Your Francophones have been some of the worst perpetrators of Imperialism and misery, in the world. Remove the plank from your eye.

France and Belgium committed imperialistic atrocities for most of the 20th Century. But Canada is horrible right now, and is married to the logic of environmental destruction and First Nations genocide. Forever. We helped get genocidal capitalism back into Haiti, our cute young progressive PM decided to recognize cowboys as the unelected vassals of Venezuela, Bolivia, Honduras and Ecuador. Because "we can make money if we don't respect the indiginous populations of those "backyard" nations.

These nasty character traits of "Canada" will only disappear with the fake country. It's just mercenaries following mass media brainwashing, and that's pretty well all that "Canada" ever was.
A message from North America's incredibly rich and incredibly global elite

If you are indigenous and Bolivian, better stay in the mountains or face a firing squad.
Indigenous and Brazilian? We will run you over with a logging truck.
Venezuelan? Good luck trying to survive without an economy.
If you are Palestinian, you will spend the rest of your life in a wheelchair.
If you are Saudi and dissident, we will come at you with a bone saw.
If you live on a reservation in North America, we will shove a pipeline up your ass.
If you are black and American, we will stop, frisk and execute you in your own home.
Yemeni? You are already dead.

Hong Kong rioter? We will give you a Congressional Medal of Freedom, and further instructions.

Quote courtesy of Jennifer Matsui: "The Impunity Doctrine: The Meek Shall be Buried Beneath the Earth"
QatzelOk wrote:Image
A message from North America's incredibly rich and incredibly global elite

Quote courtesy of Jennifer Matsui: "The Impunity Doctrine: The Meek Shall be Buried Beneath the Earth"
Whoever making such a quote has no idea on how corrupt, cowardly and intellectually unpriviledged the Chinese Communists are.

Seriously, Hong Kong protesters are well above the level of going for useless awards and receiving instructions. Do not make it wrong, this in fact makes me fear and be jealous of them, but anyone trying to undermine these guys are actually worse than whoever they are trying to accuse (i.e. the Westerners they brand as hypocritical).
Patrickov wrote:Hong Kong protesters are well above the level of going for useless awards and receiving instructions.

Hong Kong protestors are the only ones worthy of western compassion, according to commercial media.

Everyone else can drop dead as Western corporations steal the resources under their ash-colored immobile feet.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

@JohnRawls Why do you think that? If you wer[…]

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]