i think i might be racist - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

I'm so totally racist. I worked with a black guy today that I thought was typically blidiculous. he kept saying he was an entrepreneur but he was just a retard from Compton. some born again Mexican dude was trying to tell me about how Catholic idols are satanic graven images. and there was a white trumptard that was just a straight up douche. i think all the races are equally retarded overall but they're all uniquely stupid in their own peculiar ways.
the least racist thing that happened all day was when the mexican dude driving the truck tried to racistly mock the asian guy in back seat by making ching chong noises and I said he sounded like mariachi mexican doing a chinese and the whole rainbow work crew laughed their balls off. it was a healing moment.
I'm laughing at your ranting and raving and carrying on.
I'm probably some kind of gay myself but I just don't know it. Thanks for mocking me like I'm some kind of gay minority, godstud, you don't know my inner feelings about homosexual butts and penii. Maybe i love that shit, did you ever think about that, hotshot?

yeah, i didn't think so.
By Ter
Sivad wrote:flippant racism against dick on butt man sex is gross.

Not to worry Sivad, even if you were a homoseksual, we would still like you.
It happens in the best families.

There were formidable defense lines in the Donbas[…]

World War II Day by Day

March 28, Thursday No separate peace deal with G[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

The Settlement program is an example of slow ethn[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Meanwhile, your opponents argue that everyone e[…]