Jeffrey Epstein Arrested for Sex Trafficking of Minors - Page 23 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Ter wrote:Royals are supposed to have immunity.
Children of Royalty not in line for the throne maybe not.
Even so, I cannot foresee any circumstance that they will drag Andrew to jail.

Immunity means you can commit atrocities on mere mortals and suffer no consequences. Like a 0-0-7 bullet you can kill whoever you like with. Freedom, for some people, is this.

Who else has immunity in the Modern World? :lol:

:?:

Source ?

Edit: Found something with google. The Queen indeed has immunity. Nobody else though.

Edit 2: OMG finding more and more material. This is super super complicated.
skinster wrote:https://twitter.com/HrmQueene/status/1198427462842978304?s=20

While I do not believe the Royal in concern, I must question this Member's sharing policy. With tonnes of authorised or reliable sources around, this Member chooses to share this obviously fake tweet from someone impersonating as the Queen of the United Kingdom. How does this act enhance the credibility of this Member?
QatzelOk wrote:Who else has immunity in the Modern World? :lol:

Hillary Clinton.

B0ycey wrote:How about rape?

Basically, Andrew sold out the firm to blackmail. I don't think they will tolerate much more damage. A tragic accident seems more likely.

B0ycey wrote:Andrew like Epstein deserves the noose.

Ironically, it's all of Epstein's "friends" that deserve it more than he does. They are the ones that fell for the honey trap and sold out their countries.
blackjack21 wrote:Ironically, it's all of Epstein's "friends" that deserve it more than he does. They are the ones that fell for the honey trap and sold out their countries.

So Epstein, whose job it was to get foreign leaders to sleep with underage partners, film them, and then extort them... isn't as guilty as his victims?

What about the rest of the world's population? Where do they rate?

Personally, in order of guilt, I would put the actors in the following positions:

1. ORGANIZATION THAT EMPLOYS Jeffrey
2. Jeffrey (Or whatever his new name is)
3. The men who slept with the bimbos they were offered
4. The bimbos themselves
5. The rest of the population of the USA/UK/West
6. The rest of the world's population

I put Jeffrey just ahead of the men he had an excellent system set up to compromise. And I put the non-House of Cards-admiring world's population ahead of the USA.
QatzelOk wrote:So Epstein, whose job it was to get foreign leaders to sleep with underage partners, film them, and then extort them... isn't as guilty as his victims?

Epstein already faced mob justice. The problem is that all those people he was to blackmail get away with their own crimes. Epstein is no loss to humanity. It's just too bad that the establishment politicians get away with it, with the possible exception of a rather dimwitted British prince.

QatzelOk wrote:I put Jeffrey just ahead of the men he had an excellent system set up to compromise. And I put the non-House of Cards-admiring world's population ahead of the USA.

Yeah, there isn't an "underage" girl in those photos who looks the slightest bit unwilling. I guessing most of them knew exactly what they were up to.
Children of Royalty not in line for the throne maybe not.
Even so, I cannot foresee any circumstance that they will drag Andrew to jail.

I have a serious deficit of knowing what Royals got in terms of privileges. Ter needs to inform me of the greatness of the Royal Highness folks and what exactly they are immune from?

I confess I have no idea what these monarchs actually can get away with? Ter do you know the answer?

I am relying on you....A British what? Are you a Tory? I never asked you what your exact political affiliations were.
Tainari88 wrote:I confess I have no idea what these monarchs actually can get away with? Ter do you know the answer?

I do not know if this applies to all kings and queens in the world but in general, the king or queen are above the law, enjoy absolute immunity. If they would break the law, it is their prime minister who will have to take responsibility.
That is all I know.

Tainari88 wrote:A British what? Are you a Tory? I never asked you what your exact political affiliations were.

:lol: I don't have any political affiliations and I am not British.
A senior civil servant who later became an important politician came to visit my project in Africa. He came to know that I got my job without political interference and called me the white raven in the administration lol.
Ter wrote:I do not know if this applies to all kings and queens in the world but in general, the king or queen are above the law, enjoy absolute immunity. If they would break the law, it is their prime minister who will have to take responsibility.
That is all I know.

:lol: I don't have any political affiliations and I am not British.
A senior civil servant who later became an important politician came to visit my project in Africa. He came to know that I got my job without political interference and called me the white raven in the administration lol.

Ter? You are not British? What is your nationality? And if there are people above the law? Lol. That is some serious discrimination. Hee hee.

Hmmm. You are highly suspicious, a white raven man in some African Project who eats some British breakfast items in some fancy hotel buffet? Things to ponder late at night eh Ter? :D

You want to avoid taking any responsibilities for NOT having any political affiliations? What @Ter you are a hidden Royal one with the ímmunity defense and the PM is going to take the fall of your running from the hammer of justice....Mr. White Raven man from the African project.

How do I know for certain you did not bribe some gov't official to get that plumb job eh? Confess!!! :D
Tainari88 wrote:You want to avoid taking any responsibilities for NOT having any political affiliations?

You can believe me when I say I have no political affiliations.
I prefer not to disclose my citizenship for the moment. My citizenship is just the passport I happen to carry. Both my parents where born in other countries. My two surviving siblings live on two different continents, also different from the continent I live on at the moment. So there you go.

Tainari88 wrote:How do I know for certain you did not bribe some gov't official to get that plumb job eh? Confess!!!

Because I lie as little as possible. My late mother told me that if you talk the truth, you can forget what you said. Liars need a good memory :D
META FOLLOWS:

Most of this thread is shit because posters can't get out of their Abrahamic superstitions as these have been cemented into actual real laws and social notions of morality over the course of Western History (since the Crusades at least). We have, since the Crusades, all lived in fear of another Crusade, so we're careful to prove that we're dickless and/or wearing a chastity belt, and/or repeating the texts that our Gods publish for us.

1. We repeat the hysterical Abrahamic mass media's labeling of this as "Pedophilia" even though all of the actors involved are post-pubescent and, and most were sexually active before "contact."

2. We also act as if it is SO unnatural for a male of any age to be attracted to a teenager. Meanwhile, this is totally natural and healthy. Before Abrahamic religion was forced down our throats, early adolescents was a time of sexual frenzy with all ages.

3. Likewise, this isn't even a sex story. It's an extortion story, and it's possible that the extortion involved might lead to a world war as it has already given organized crime control of presidents and royals.

The Extortion angle is life-threatening and demonstrates that we don't live in a democracy at all. So we dip our fingers in the holy water and cut off our dicks and hope this makes Hollywood and the Banks respect us (social smears and the economy) since we are not pedophiles, and not being a pedophile is what everyone needs to prove now (rather than having to prove that our government systems are functional in any way.)
Ter wrote: :lol: I don't have any political affiliations

:lol:

QatzelOk wrote:1. We repeat the hysterical Abrahamic mass media's labeling of this as "Pedophilia" even though all of the actors involved are post-pubescent and, and most were sexually active before "?contact."

How do you know most were sexually active before having their bodies bought by powerful people?
skinster wrote:How do you know most were sexually active before having their bodies bought by powerful people?

Because they're mostly late teens. From Western countries.

To pretend that whoring out teens to politicians for (extorted) money and power is like pedophilia (innocent children who aren't physically or emotionally prepared for sexual relations with adults) is a way of "inventing crimes" in order to mask the huge crime here which is "controlling world politics through sexual extorsion."

So while media viewers are screaming about pedophilia, the mafias continue to use various tactics to extort our leaders who are not able to lead anyone anymore. They're too busy fighting against all the dirt the mafia was easily able to dig up on them.

There are lots of young prostitutes in the world, but the world is actually being ruined by organized crime and extortion. To pretend that this is a "PEDO" or "sex story," it to get lost in the media's fog of fake morality.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Yale course on Ukrainian history: https://www.yout[…]

He is still under checks and balances while other[…]

So the evidence shows that it was almost certainly[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

The claim is a conditional statement. This is one[…]