Vast protest in Hong Kong against extradition law - Page 51 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

SSDR wrote:Of course you are whining about that, since you are an anarchist. :D

What skinster ain't telling you is that the cops tried to basically RAM a barricade full of students with that car. You know probably killing some of them in the process and then arresting the rest.

Basically what i am trying to say here is that she is okay with people dying as long as they do not support her ideological world view. They apparently also have no rights to protest and of course are backed by CIA/Nazis so should be immediately sent to the camps. In case of Hong Kong she simply can't tolerate the fact that the people of Hong Kong actually think that the good old days under the British Empire rule with almost full autonomy were far better compared to the corrupt, no autonomy, no rule of law, capitalistic in practice but communistic in name rule of the CCP.
Please leave @skinster be.
Her darling regime in Iran is in big trouble with its own population, her best friends in the Middle East, Hezbollah, is also in dire straits and the boss of her other friends the Islamic Jihad, got his commeuppance after shooting rockets into Israeli civilian populations.
And Syria lies in ruins...
So leave skinster be. :roll:
skinster wrote:Who's doing all this dying you're referring to? Please share your news. The last I heard, the guy who died was the 70 year old that protesters bricked to death.

Did you live under a rock for the last 5 months. There were deaths on the side of the protesters and several the of them were high profile ones. Rape cases by the police. Torture on camera. Thousands injured. It's gone to the point of this.

Lol at JR who thinks posting a picture from Reddit is proof of anything. Did you forget how to share news to prove your point? If you make claims, you should prove them or at least try to, otherwise people on the same side as you are probably becoming aware of how full of shit you are.

Apparently this is fighting for freedom according to JR:

I found JR in one tweet. :D
skinster wrote:Lol at JR who thinks posting a picture from Reddit is proof of anything. Did you forget how to share news to prove your point? If you make claims, you should prove them or at least try to, otherwise people on the same side as you are probably becoming aware of how full of shit you are.

Just for today.

Lets not forget something like this:

Last edited by JohnRawls on 18 Nov 2019 20:29, edited 1 time in total.
skinster wrote:The protester who got shot went to grab the cop's gun (as shown in your video and censored in others).

As yet, I'm unaware of any of these deaths on the protesters side that you're claiming are a thing, do share.

You seem to be unaware of great many things.

Instead of posting pics from reddit, maybe share the evidence of the deaths you're claiming. I mean, I'm pretty sure I would've heard about them in the Western press by now if they were an actual thing, given the West is all about these retarded rightwing protests (since they're involved).
skinster wrote:Instead of posting pics from reddit, maybe share the evidence of the deaths you're claiming. I mean, I'm pretty sure I would've heard about them in the Western press by now if they were an actual thing, given the West is all about these retarded rightwing protests (since they're involved).

15 year old found dead naked in the sea. Was an active protester and part of school swimming team

List that is created by the protesters of suspicious suicides. Around 100 people on it.

skinster wrote:What's her name?

Not sure. There has been a lot of suspicious "suicide". So its hard to say by now which are real murders and which are suicides basically. HK needs to investigate especially because pressure was put on a lot of parents to agree on the government versions of events. On top of just people dying or getting hurt.
skinster wrote::D

Maybe do a bit more fact-checking before finding the first picture you can on Reddit to support your unsure position.

I am not the police skin. Its unreasonable to expect the protesters to investigate things on their own. There is police for that. Oh wait they are busy supressing the democratic protest and actually doing the violence themselves.
skinster wrote:The videos I've shared show violence coming from the protesters, mainly.

And we all know if there were any deaths on the protesters side, these would be all over the news in the West.

:D

Quick answers to skinster:
The dead girl is called 陳彥霖, she is on her school swimming team, found drowned and naked in the harbour. Police claimed there is no suspicion and cremated the body.
There is a dead guy 周梓樂, who fell a floor from a car park and died during one of the clashes, police claimed they are not in the building during his time of death but numerous videos said otherwise.
These two are the most high profile - the rest of the list is a recent surge of suicide cases, which police all closed with no suspicion.
The police are the ones investigating all the cases, pretty sure all will be "confirmed rumors" - so believe what you will.

There are also more than a couple protesters shot - from the videos they are not really trying to grab police gun, one just taunting and the other attacking with a plastic rod - they deserve to be arrested perhaps but gunning them down is rather disproportionate.
benpenguin wrote:Quick answers to skinster:
The dead girl is called 陳彥霖, she is on her school swimming team, found drowned and naked in the harbour. Police claimed there is no suspicion and cremated the body.
There is a dead guy 周梓樂, who fell a floor from a car park and died during one of the clashes, police claimed they are not in the building during his time of death but numerous videos said otherwise.
These two are the most high profile - the rest of the list is a recent surge of suicide cases, which police all closed with no suspicion.
The police are the ones investigating all the cases, pretty sure all will be "confirmed rumors" - so believe what you will.

Suicides are (in the West) usually not covered by the news, so Im curious how its reported and recorded in HK. Is this an actual surge in suicides, a surge in reports (rather than labeling it accidents to save face.. if such a cultural thing exists), or a surge in publicity? I was under the impression (correct me if Im wrong) that HK had an elevated suicide problem akin to Japan's.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Tell it to all the "it's all the same" […]

Muscovites always seem to get offended by the […]

Kiev fell apart, so they moved to Moscow , which […]

https://twitter.com/iamdenya_de/status/17700095631[…]