Ukrainegate - Page 58 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By late
#15049641
BigSteve wrote:
Not at all.

Even if Vindman despised the President, he can't speak disparagingly about Trump as long as he's on active duty. Doing so is a violation of Article 88: Contempt Towards Officials.

The Commander In Chief ordered Vindman to not cooperate with the impeachment process. If Trump gave that order to keep Vindman from disclosing classified information, then Vindman has violated Article 92, Failure To Obey An Order Or Regulation.

Either way, Vindman's career is over...



The problem with lies is the truth..

I watched a lot of his testimony, and he bent over backwards trying to be impartial.

You need more than lies. Not that you have anything more, just that it's needed if you don't want to obliterate your credibility.

Oh, wait...
User avatar
By BigSteve
#15049644
late wrote:The problem with lies is the truth..

I watched a lot of his testimony, and he bent over backwards trying to be impartial.

You need more than lies. Not that you have anything more, just that it's needed if you don't want to obliterate your credibility.

Oh, wait...


That whole post is stupid. Everyone here is just a little dumber for having read it (and libs can hardly afford that).

If you'd like to refute what I've said with what we like to refer to as "facts", please do so.

I'm not talking about what he says under oath. I'm talking about what he may have said to someone regarding the President in private, or something he might have said to lead someone to believe he was biased. A simple, off the comment like "Man, that guy's an asshole" can be satisfactory for a violation of Article 88.

I would love to see an explanation for how it's not.

And there's still the question of the order he's disobeyed...
By Atlantis
#15049655
The incredible thing is how dumb the Trumpists are. You can serve them the facts on a silver platter and they'll reject it.

The plot to dig dirt on Biden has been pursued by dozens of individuals inside and outside the administration. Numerous individuals, including Vindman, Williams, Bolton, etc., realized immediately that it was criminal and tried to warn about it. Yet nothing doing, the conspirators, Trump, Guilani, Sondland et. al, were so hell-bent on their dirt-digging mission that they went straight into the pit.

The hearing is still going on, but Volker and Morrison are already going back on their previous statements to cover their own backs. They are both witnesses called by the Republicans, but at this stage, their testimony will be damaging to Trump.

Tomorrow will be Sondland's turn. If he tries to save his own skin, Trump will be finished.

Pence seems to be one of the few careful enough not to have gotten drawn into the plot. My guess is that he knew about it like the rest, but was careful enough not to leave any traces.

So, rejoice Americans, if Trump goes down, you'll still have a leader to guide you :lol:
User avatar
By jimjam
#15049668
blackjack21 wrote:In the United States. It sounds like he's been offered the position of secretary of defense for Ukraine. :lol: How these people can question Trump's loyalty to the United States with backgrounds like this is bewildering.

He received an unsolicited offer which he turned down and reported the incident to his superior. Donald's loyalty is to Donald. It is truly bewildering that you haven't figured this out yet. :lol: He would hump an American flag if he thought it would get him more money and/or power.

Image
User avatar
By BigSteve
#15049670
jimjam wrote:He would hump an American flag if he thought it would get him more money and/or power.

Image


I'd take that any day over a piece of shit lib who'd rather burn it...
User avatar
By jimjam
#15049673
BigSteve wrote:I'd take that any day over a piece of shit lib who'd rather burn it...

You have humped an American flag ? :eek: :lol:
By late
#15049683
BigSteve wrote:
If you'd like to refute what I've said



I already did.

If anyone doubts that, watch his testimony.

That won't get enough traction for Snopes to bother with it. Vindman is a class act.
User avatar
By BigSteve
#15049705
late wrote:I already did.

If anyone doubts that, watch his testimony.

That won't get enough traction for Snopes to bother with it. Vindman is a class act.


Again, I'm interested in what he's said while not under oath. If someone comes forth and accuses him of saying "Trump's an asshole" while at a party, it could get ugly for him...
User avatar
By Finfinder
#15049713
The leaker Vindman was asked 3 separate times to be the minister of defense of Ukraine by Alex Danylyuk, a former aide to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky. Nothing to see there :lol:

I watched Vindmans testimony he is a liar and a leaker just like Schiff. He knows who the whistle blower is and lied about it.
User avatar
By jimjam
#15049733
I see where our draft dodging POTUS, Private Bone Spurs, followed to a T the Republican impeachment strategy of character assassination and intimidation of witnesses commenting sarcastically on Lt. Col. Vindman:
“I understand somebody had the misfortune of calling him 'Mr.' and he corrected them,” Donald said. “I never saw the man. I understand now he wears his uniform when he goes in.”

Don't be surprised if Obese Donald's #1 Ass Licker in congress, Rep. Nunes, appears at the next hearing session sitting next to a cardboard cut out of Joe Biden and puts on record that the next witness has definite scuff marks on his or her shoes.

Sad.
By Hindsite
#15049736
Finfinder wrote:The leaker Vindman was asked 3 separate times to be the minister of defense of Ukraine by Alex Danylyuk, a former aide to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky. Nothing to see there :lol:

I watched Vindmans testimony he is a liar and a leaker just like Schiff. He knows who the whistle blower is and lied about it.

I agree. Even Morrison testified about a report of Vindman being a leaker. Vindman had admitted to leaking information about the Ukraine call to two individuals. He said one of those individuals worked for an intelligence agency. When Nunes asked Vindman the name of that intelligence agency, lying "shifty" Adam Schiff stopped the questioning. He claimed it was to prevent revealing of the whistlblower. Earlier, Vindman said he viewed Trump asking for a favor as a "demand" and that was the exact language used by the whistleblower.
By late
#15049774
BigSteve wrote:
I would love to see an explanation for how it's not.



The UCMJ requires a soldier to report problems. The problem has to meet certain criteria, and be reported to the relevant authority.

All of which Vindman did.

What you wrote did not solely insult Vindman. It insulted the country, and by inference, the forum.

Which is why I want to thank you for your disservice.

It's why a few dozen Republicans have resigned, or lost their election. It's also why they will continue to lose. They can't be trusted.
By Atlantis
#15049782
Finfinder wrote:The leaker Vindman was asked 3 separate times to be the minister of defense of Ukraine by Alex Danylyuk, a former aide to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky. Nothing to see there :lol:

I watched Vindmans testimony he is a liar and a leaker just like Schiff. He knows who the whistle blower is and lied about it.


Since you don't have anything to refute the facts, you, like @Hindsite, use character assassination tactics to discredit the witness. Vindman's only sin is to be the only person of integrity in a group of chronic liars. The GOP witnesses Morrison and Volker had to change their testimony because they lied before. But instead of telling the truth now, they lied again.

After years on the Ukraine desk, Volker pretended not to understand that investigating Burisma meant investigating Biden. Morrison still couldn't explain why the transcript was hidden on a top secrete server, except to say that he wanted to prevent a public investigation into the issue. He knew what Trump said was toxic, that's why he wanted to prevent public scrutiny.

Even though they were called to defend Trump, both implicated Trump by agreeing that to ask for an investigation of Biden was wrong, yet Morrison couldn't explain why he didn't think anything was wrong when Trump shredded his Ukraine policy and instead only asked for the investigations.

There is a mountain of evidence from numerous witnesses which all prove that Trump tried to extort dirt on Biden from a foreign leader, and all you can do is an unsubstantiated and mean-spirited attack on the only witness with integrity.

Whistle-blowers are guaranteed anonymity. Without that wrongdoing would not be reported. There is no need to know the name of the whistle-blower because most of what he said has been confirmed by the witnesses. The only purpose of making it public is to intimidate, which is a criminal offense.

The GOP haven't cleared up its previous offenses and is already hell-bent on committing the next offense. What do you do with people like that? Lock them up in perpetuity! They are unrepentant repeat offenders.
User avatar
By JohnRawls
#15049783
Ter wrote:CNN - NYT - WP - all other left-leaning news media - the Democrats - all never Trumpers and all pofo posters against Trump : Trump is finished, he should be packing his bags already.

Drudge - Breitbart - Fox - Republicans - all pofo posters pro Trump : Trump will not be impeached, he did nothing wrong, he will be re-elected next year.

Is there anyone left who does not belong to any of those two sides ?

I am seriously avoiding the news these days.

Me. He did a lot of stuff wrong in Ukraine both moraly and probably legaly but he won't get impeached because he is decently popular and the republicans still control the senate. So basically he will get out of this in one piece. As for the election, he highly likely will win it depending on who runs against him. Biden and Warren can make it pretty close though. I would say that Warren will perform worse than Biden of pitted against Trump But she is better presidential material than Biden and any other D candidate or Trump.
By Atlantis
#15049792
JohnRawls wrote:As for the election, he highly likely will win it depending on who runs against him.


As an Estonian, are you comfortable with Trump dumping Ukraine and Nato to make a deal with Putin? Because that's what is bound to happen if he is reelected.

@Finfinder, @Hindsite, @BigSteve, @blackjack21 and other always Trumpers, do you think Sondland's reputation needs to be smeared? If you do, you should say so before today's hearing. If you base your character assassination campaign on whether he lies for Trump or not, you'll undermine your credibility.

He already lied in the previous hearings. If he continues lying, he is risking prison.
User avatar
By Finfinder
#15049793
Atlantis wrote:Since you don't have anything to refute the facts, you, like @Hindsite, use character assassination tactics to discredit the witness. Vindman's only sin is to be the only person of integrity in a group of chronic liars. The GOP witnesses Morrison and Volker had to change their testimony because they lied before. But instead of telling the truth now, they lied again.

After years on the Ukraine desk, Volker pretended not to understand that investigating Burisma meant investigating Biden. Morrison still couldn't explain why the transcript was hidden on a top secrete server, except to say that he wanted to prevent a public investigation into the issue. He knew what Trump said was toxic, that's why he wanted to prevent public scrutiny.

Even though they were called to defend Trump, both implicated Trump by agreeing that to ask for an investigation of Biden was wrong, yet Morrison couldn't explain why he didn't think anything was wrong when Trump shredded his Ukraine policy and instead only asked for the investigations.

There is a mountain of evidence from numerous witnesses which all prove that Trump tried to extort dirt on Biden from a foreign leader, and all you can do is an unsubstantiated and mean-spirited attack on the only witness with integrity.

Whistle-blowers are guaranteed anonymity. Without that wrongdoing would not be reported. There is no need to know the name of the whistle-blower because most of what he said has been confirmed by the witnesses. The only purpose of making it public is to intimidate, which is a criminal offense.

The GOP haven't cleared up its previous offenses and is already hell-bent on committing the next offense. What do you do with people like that? Lock them up in perpetuity! They are unrepentant repeat offenders.


First do you understand that congressional Democrats have been calling to impeach Trump prior to his inauguration? That is a fact and a relevant one. 95% of the testimony to date is "heresay" do you know what that means, its not a fact? Did you known Vindamn was born in the Ukraine that is a fact ? Vindam under oath said he didn't know about the Bidens and Ukraine, really you actually believe that? A life long bureaucrat who works for the executive branch born in Ukraine is considered and expert in Ukraine was just now learning of the Bidens and their dealings and Burisma. Why did Vindmans boss say he did not trust him? Are you aware the whitle BLower Eric Ciaramella is a CIA spy and a partisan one at that he is not entitled to Whistle Blower protection?

Go ahead lay out the "mountain of evidence" you claim in your comment please make sure its fact and not hearsay and not disgruntled workers bitching about a new boss. A boss they don't believe they need to answer too. Oh BTW what exactly is the crime no one seems to know can you let us know.


@Atlantis are you comfortable and do you believe Democrats have any credibility when they say they are going to impeach Trump prior to his inauguration? They can impeach him for jay walking?
By Atlantis
#15049797
@Finfinder, a non-president can't be impeached.

Here it starts, if he spills the beans, nothing will ever be the same again.

User avatar
By Finfinder
#15049802
Atlantis wrote:@Finfinder, a non-president can't be impeached.

Here it starts, if he spills the beans, nothing will ever be the same again.



That is not what I asked . Do you even read the posts here you responded to my post which said I watched the hearings ? Answer my questions or Ill assume you cannot. Nothing makes the liberals run and spin more than facts.
Last edited by Finfinder on 20 Nov 2019 14:22, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
By BigSteve
#15049804
late wrote:The UCMJ requires a soldier to report problems. The problem has to meet certain criteria, and be reported to the relevant authority.

All of which Vindman did.


Perhaps. Which article is that?

What matters is how Vindman reported the problems he perceived...

What you wrote did not solely insult Vindman. It insulted the country, and by inference, the forum.

Which is why I want to thank you for your disservice.

It's why a few dozen Republicans have resigned, or lost their election. It's also why they will continue to lose. They can't be trusted.


WTF?

What are you talking about? How did I "insult" anyone; at least anyone with at least half a brain in their head?
User avatar
By Finfinder
#15049805
BigSteve wrote:Perhaps. Which article is that?

What matters is how Vindman reported the problems he perceived...



WTF?

What are you talking about? How did I "insult" anyone; at least anyone with at least half a brain in their head?


These guys don't give a shit. Do you think they said the same things about general Flynn?
  • 1
  • 56
  • 57
  • 58
  • 59
  • 60
  • 64

I'm not American, so bear with me while I try a[…]

I agree with Bruce Catton (at least, that’s the au[…]

Jeremy Corbyn denies using boy treated on hospi[…]

A subpoena has to assert its lawful authority. […]