Scientific Totalitarianism (our future post 2020) - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Theories and happenings too odd for the main forums.
#15049300
Thank you for your interest in this thread, SSDR.

SSDR wrote:Scientific process that is a step closer to economic socialism.
I find your statement to be an inaccurate assumption and I offer you a different interpretation of what is happening on planet Earth. Over in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=176082 I discuss at length implications of the scientific process. We should keep in mind, science is apolitical.

Few excerpts: A totalitarian world government, namely a Technocracy, is being created today. There's no guarantee that communism will be implemented. Capitalism as a noospheric operating system is responsible for great technological development. Socialism and communism missed the boat, humanity is rapidly entering a stage of civilization that has given up collective sovereignty to data/information processors. Advances in technology inevitably lead to more control and less personal autonomy. This can be summed up by the adage- “you can't manage what you can't measure.” The very nature of scientific development is to quantify physical systems so we can better manage phenomena.

Programming (the modification of perception) is as old as human language (oral and written) and perhaps as old as the human experience (a moment in the Ouroboros endo-exo-vibration when humanity learned how to adapt to things from the natural environment through trial and error and mimesis). Wild human behavior has been hunted by communicative survival strategies or ethos-programs for centuries. I'm not sure how human thought compiles or projects its potential for amalgamous concentrations of synchronous perceptions, but it is certainly a thing to be studied or least considered when we analyze the activities (and perhaps functions) of human consciousness. Nevertheless, for better or worse, It has been the subliminal goal (unspoken creed) of the tribe and modern society to modify the individual for the pursuit of group-oriented POWER. The nature of power dynamics depend on the circulation and diffusion of energy systems. These energy systems are made up of raw materials/components which have been refined by the human capacity for cognitive-physiological pattern recognition and used to reshape our experience of reality and the expression of human organization (milieu). All technologies have played a role in the reshaping of human organization. From the Promethean flame to electric circuitry (and everything in-between, stone-bronze-iron-steel, reinterpreted input/output signals), energy systems have rewired societal nervous systems (how a group behaves or communicates collectively). A more recent (r)evolution occurred when Norbert Wiener established the field of cybernetics. A marriage of electronic processors and the great triumph of the industrial era mindset or compartmentalization of thought and action (behavior), gave rise to the cybernetic communication (feedback)loop. This technological loop is a selective augmentation that found a way to piggyback the figure-ground interplay of the mind-matter interface (the resonant interval of human perception).


...

The environment will eventually become a human technology, and when it does, it will require constant maintenance, because the whole of it will be an engineering problem. My point- Intelligent systems, namely societal networks, as they evolve (extension of the self-propagating nature of consciousness), become more complex. Complexity as a systems characteristic places limits on human behavior and the idea of freedom. Furthermore, as we simplify operations through automation, lessen the workload and shift the workflow away from human input/output, automation imposes restrictions on free-will, which ultimately limits the idea of individual autonomy. Once we exit Earth and enter a man-made environment, our survival depends on the technological support systems we've created for space travel. These new conditions create a totalitarian environment, because there will be little room for erroneous behavior. In a way, It will resemble military life, and most activities will be influenced by the group or team you're living with.

Not an "Empire," but more of a global, unified "Nation" that by older terms to understand, is purely "international."
Perhaps you're looking at the technocratic zeitgeist as a material system rather than a symptom or expression of thought in action. Empire is merely a state of mind, a nation is a psychological and cultural gestalt. Consciousness is an international (well, primordial) force, fragmented by environmental media (material vibrations, even space-time for instance), and technology is trying to put Humpty Dumpty (crown of the crowd, from which the egg of innovation incubates) back together. Which could happen, if a society of humans end up in an engineered container of information (static environment, or socially engineered group dynamics). However, it's unlikely because biology mutates, and consciousness is always trying to solve problems it created.

It is a possibility that future wars will either be fought by non human technologies and robots, or wars will cease to exist due to the whole world being unified.
Perhaps human competition will persist off planet. A living economy (instantaneous transactions and realtime representation of energy... No delay) merges with biological circumstance. Remember, technology is just an extension of man's inherent nature. Technology is nature being nurtured by a mind that is in a feedback loop with material inputs/outputs. There's no separation between consciousness and technology, all technologies are projections and prosthetics of the human sensorium.

If it does not defend the personal privacy of people, and has no regulations to protect individual privacy for each person, then unfortunately yes.
For the scientific process to prosper, research must be transparent, therefore all data must be collected. Privacy is a research barrier.

It is a technological possibility. However, I personally do not support this since automobile traffic movements are unpredictable, and driving environments constantly change.
Great, but noospheric motion is like the ocean, it doesn't favor one boat's orientation.

If reproduction rates are not controlled. Automated robots, automated assembly production, and technologically advanced methods of agriculture can help provide benefits for elderly population, and the disabled of whom have no offspring, or not enough offspring to provide benefits for them.
Curious, does nature have a credit limit? Is developmental evolution in debt? Does extinction payoff? ;)

I disagree. Ecological crisis will not be caused by excessive pollution since eco friendly industry will evolve via inventions and scientific progress.
We'll see. Scientific progress is the redistribution of evolutionary forces. Humans never invent, only discover.

Moreover, you may have trouble seeing the world as I describe it. Sorry. :lol:

I disagree. This existed since the beginnings of humanity via people disliking each other due to biological and eugenic racial differences. An example are sub Saharan Africans hating racially white, Germans or Italians.
I disagree with my own statement today. See, the noosphere is always shifting as it sifts through its disposition. Remember, being present is an information bias.

I disagree. Such actions will make humans extinct. If a global, nuclear war will not start like a World War 3 between the Soviet Union and the United States due to the results of a global nuclear war making humans extinct and damaging the Earth, then there is no possibility that humans will choose to battle non human, man-made machinery/robots.
Depends upon which newsreel, er noosreel you watch. :)

Yes. This will help full fill each individual's personal desires.
This will transmute reality and rob people of autonomous thought. Slave to desire.

Maybe.
:hmm:

Communism will be the final political and economic phase of humanity.
It's a very old concept, so I doubt it. Thought recycles and reorganizes itself.

There is a technological possibility. I desire for this to Never happen. If this happens, humans will be fully controlled, having no personal privacy.
In the name of science, AMEN.

Yes, and this will be very helpful to people.
Wealthy people.


People usually confine to ideologies that are taught to them via media. This has been happening for decades. For example, in the United States in the 1950's, their television media manipulated their masses to go against socialism.
Yes, information environments influence reality.


I disagree.
Why? We're a post-literate society.


This has been happening for centuries. Organized religion is an example of this.
Organized ideas create organized groups. Dogma is as dogma does. Political fervor operates the same way as religion.

Communism will be the final phase of humanity.
Yevgeny Zamyatin — 'There is no final one; revolutions are infinite.'

I disagree. How to think is more critical, and intelligent then to only think what to think.
Machines will think for society. Machinima culture.

Yes. This will be very useful since advanced, intelligent AI can psychologically help the humans they are interpreting, and can help determine what production will be done to give the maximum satisfaction for their interpreted humans.
Filtered thought will be curtailed thought, thus the lack of free thought.


Thank you for your precious time and attention, for it is fleeting and snowballing simultaneously.










Be seeing you,

-RT
Last edited by RhetoricThug on 19 Nov 2019 16:10, edited 1 time in total.
#15049455
RhetoricThug wrote:Thank you for your interest in this tread, SSDR.

Your welcome. :)
It's a very old concept, so I doubt it. Thought recycles and reorganizes itself.

Communism is not an "old" "concept." In terms of time, Communism is an universal topic. A topic that can be adapted in any time period.
In the name of science, AMEN.

It would be terrifying to have no personal privacy due to the amount of information that future technologies can display for each person.
Why? We're a post-literate society.

A basic forum of literacy should be known from humans to maintain some form of "Emergency" communication at the minimum.
Organized ideas create organized groups. Dogma is as dogma does. Political fervor operates the same way as religion.

True.
Yevgeny Zamyatin — 'There is no final one; revolutions are infinite.'

An anti socialist "revolution" or counter revolution can exist, but I predict that communism will be the final phase of humanity.
Machines will think for society. Machinima culture.

True.
Thank you for your precious time and attention, for it is fleeting and snowballing simultaneously.

Your welcome. :)
#15049577
SSDR wrote:Your welcome. :)
:)

It would be terrifying to have no personal privacy due to the amount of information that future technologies can display for each person.
If humans wish to engineer and "intelligently" shape their evolution and maintain various life systems, science must eliminate privacy. Again, privacy is a research barrier.

The proliferation/diffusion of new technologies reshape our milieu. Behavioral modification can be achieved this way. Incremental nudging occurs at such a slow rate, most individuals are not aware of the changes that affect the group. Technology can amplify soft power effects and incentivize the emergence and convergence of particular cognitive patterns in a society. Likewise, divergence can occur on a cultural level and socio-economic/political elements may be molded by media (not news media, I'm talking about hardware and software environments).

The human mind is like water and new technologies operate on our senses like liquid receptacles. If you want a particular thought to form, mold the receptacle to mimic a particular myth or image. Humans adapt to technological environments and new thoughts form from/through these environments. For example: A cell-phone has built-in behavior modifiers, as a new information environment. The technological transmission and transmutation of the communication process reorganizes creative inputs/outputs. Nevertheless, unforeseen or hidden variables may be cause for social mutation. It's the technocritter's (ethereal threats, twittle hackers hell bent on bludgeoning reality and killing off H. sapiens) task to twist valves and control the flow of evolution.

A basic forum of literacy should be known from humans to maintain some form of "Emergency" communication at the minimum.
In a telepathic communication model, literacy becomes purely figurative. Curiously, the use of language as a container and representation of human experience reverses roles. Literacy shall obscure (because the occupational perspective is a limited one. A specialist or highly literate individual is a cyclops. You know, it takes many humans to build a computer network. It takes one computer network to build many humans) rather than reveal the intricacies of thought and emotion. Machine languages will become increasingly complex and foreign, outpacing and out-spacing (capacity-wise) the human mind.

Predictive neurolinguistics will intercept human thought, because human thought will be subservient to multidimensional comprehension programs (which will not be programs, but I'm trying to convey a vision here). This will happen due to the limitations of the human mind/matter interface. Cognition and perception must be defined by the interplay of vibratory resonance in a physical system, therefore a human's thought will always take longer to process than a machine's thought. Even if humans merge with prosthetics of the collective imagination of mankind, the fragmented nature of individuality shall remain. Individuality places limits on awareness and the interpretation of phenomena as filtered and processed for communication. As an individual, I have a finite amount of time and attention. Multidimensional computations can process more potentialities.

Finite sensibility vs infinite potentiality. :)


An anti socialist "revolution" or counter revolution can exist, but I predict that communism will be the final phase of humanity.
This is propaganda. Believe it or not. There's no final phase. There's no permanency.
#15049663
RhetoricThug wrote:If humans wish to engineer and "intelligently" shape their evolution and maintain various life systems, science must eliminate privacy. Again, privacy is a research barrier.

To humans who are to be used as "research objects" yes. But once researches have concluded, humans who have access to evolutionary technologies that researches' have concluded do not need to be tracked since the technologies they use have concluded their researches.
The human mind is like water and new technologies operate on our senses like liquid receptacles. If you want a particular thought to form, mold the receptacle to mimic a particular myth or image. Humans adapt to technological environments and new thoughts form from/through these environments.

I agree. Humans are flexible creatures, that is why humans and human made technologies have evolved so much - Because human psychologies are like "water." There is no fixed human nature.
In a telepathic communication model, literacy becomes purely figurative. Curiously, the use of language as a container and representation of human experience reverses roles. Literacy shall obscure (because the occupational perspective is a limited one. A specialist or highly literate individual is a cyclops. You know, it takes many humans to build a computer network. It takes one computer network to build many humans) rather than reveal the intricacies of thought and emotion. Machine languages will become increasingly complex and foreign, outpacing and out-spacing (capacity-wise) the human mind.

So you predict in the future, all forms of human communication will be audio and verbal? Or at the minimum, have no need for words and literacy?
Predictive neurolinguistics will intercept human thought, because human thought will be subservient to multidimensional comprehension programs (which will not be programs, but I'm trying to convey a vision here). This will happen due to the limitations of the human mind/matter interface. Cognition and perception must be defined by the interplay of vibratory resonance in a physical system, therefore a human's thought will always take longer to process than a machine's thought. Even if humans merge with prosthetics of the collective imagination of mankind, the fragmented nature of individuality shall remain. Individuality places limits on awareness and the interpretation of phenomena as filtered and processed for communication. As an individual, I have a finite amount of time and attention. Multidimensional computations can process more potentialities.

AI can have more abilities than human psychologies. AI can also evolve, and invent themselves and improve their own intelligence without any involvement from humans who use AI technologies.
Finite sensibility vs infinite potentiality. :)
This is propaganda.

Non socialist caricature of socialism.
Believe it or not. There's no final phase. There's no permanency.

But in the future, when there is no currency, no need for organized religion due to advanced technologies being available to cope with troubles, and the abolition of the social construct of the family institution, these are all basic elements for communism.
#15050306
SSDR wrote:To humans who are to be used as "research objects" yes. But once researches have concluded, humans who have access to evolutionary technologies that researches' have concluded do not need to be tracked since the technologies they use have concluded their researches.
In a technocracy, all members of society become data processes and therefore become quantifiable units of energy in an ongoing engineering problem. Again, all technologies affect evolutionary developmental biology and psychology.

I agree. Humans are flexible creatures, that is why humans and human made technologies have evolved so much - Because human psychologies are like "water." There is no fixed human nature.
However, there is a concentrated effort to engineer human nature.

As stated, Wild human behavior has been hunted by communicative survival strategies or ethos-programs for centuries. I'm not sure how human thought compiles or projects its potential for amalgamous concentrations of synchronous perceptions, but it is certainly a thing to be studied or least considered when we analyze the activities (and perhaps functions) of human consciousness. Nevertheless, for better or worse, It has been the subliminal goal (unspoken creed) of the tribe and modern society to modify the individual for the pursuit of group-oriented POWER. The nature of power dynamics depend on the circulation and diffusion of energy systems. These energy systems are made up of raw materials/components which have been refined by the human capacity for cognitive-physiological pattern recognition and used to reshape our experience of reality and the expression of human organization (milieu). All technologies have played a role in the reshaping of human organization.

So you predict in the future, all forms of human communication will be audio and verbal? Or at the minimum, have no need for words and literacy?
Human communication will not involve the tactile retrieval of external stimuli, propagating sound waves will not depend on the air as a substrate for communication. Telepathic systems will obsolesce known senses. These technologies will most likely emerge from military research (due to expediency). The manipulation of frequencies (see full-spectrum superiority) will replace the manipulation of standard communication techniques.

Finite sensibility vs infinite potentiality. :)
Glad you like it. :D

Non socialist caricature of socialism.
Binary thought will be obsolesced by multidimensional logic systems that can formulate and process more variables (hidden or otherwise) and existential potentialities. Advanced technological simulacra must be apolitical, because political dogma is thoroughly irrational and 3-dimensional. Imagine classical physics to relativity or quantum mechanics, the exponential jump in the way machines interpret phenomena will obsolesce human government.

But in the future, when there is no currency, no need for organized religion due to advanced technologies being available to cope with troubles, and the abolition of the social construct of the family institution, these are all basic elements for communism.
In the future, humans will go extinct. Consciousness is a self-organizing self-replicating metamorphic force, it doesn't conform to any idea of finality. The condition of being at an ultimate point of development is a phantasmagoria. There is no final resting place of the mind. The mind is the splitting of consciousness into singletons, consciousness is the universe unfolding ad infinitum.

@BigSteve The interesting thing to note is the […]

Trump, Oh my god !

That's the point I was trying to make, while thes[…]

Turn, turn, turn

Investigating whether Biden violated the Foreig[…]

As I said earlier, if the Secession of the Southe[…]