Israeli troops kill dozens of Palestinians in protests as US embassy opens in Jerusalem – live updat - Page 98 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Hindsite wrote:Netanyahu’s indictment exposes Trump, too
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/20 ... trump-too/

Anything to this?

Lol. The Kinesset looks like it's being run by the Three Stooges at the moment. A bunch of toddlers who can't decide who is King of the Toddlers. Sooo happy our Two-party system works, even if it's not perfect.

Yeah a Third Election is imminent. Lol. How can you put up with such incompetent embarrassing politicians?

https://www.timesofisrael.com/gantz-lap ... s-no-coup/

Like a toddler that doesn't want to let the next kid have a go, Netanyahu won't leave and he'll take the batteries out or smash the controller so no one else can play with it either!
Hindsite wrote:Netanyahu’s indictment exposes Trump, too
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/20 ... trump-too/

Anything to this? Did the Israeli attorney general really do this with a heavy heart... like Nancy Pelosi?

No. it was all done on purpose
Netanyahu can ask for immunity and postpone the whole process to after the elections
Zionist Nationalist wrote:No. it was all done on purpose
Netanyahu can ask for immunity and postpone the whole process to after the elections

Or he can retire now, give Gantz the Prime Ministership, avoid a third election and fight the aligations in court like a normal politician anywhere else would, then get a nice cushy "consultancy job in some massive global Corporation".
colliric wrote:Or he can retire now, give Gantz the Prime Ministership, avoid a third election and fight the aligations in court like a normal politician anywhere else would, then get a nice cushy "consultancy job in some massive global Corporation".

But then he would be acting like a normal politician. Why would he want to be just normal?
Hindsite wrote:But then he would be acting like a normal politician. Why would he want to be just normal?

He's fucked....

Retire and fight the charges you dumbass. Let Gantz take over and avoid a third election.

"An attempted coup"..... Lol that's an inventive defence at least.

colliric wrote:
He's fucked....

Retire and fight the charges you dumbass. Let Gantz take over and avoid a third election.

"An attempted coup"..... Lol that's an inventive defence at least.

"An attempted coup" is what has been happening to President Trump for three years and he's still standing, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Zionist Nationalist wrote:RT the Kremlin propaganda channel :lol:
I wonder what would putin do in such a situation? my guess is that it would end very badly for the other side

Oh come off your High Horse dammit.....

BBC - The Labour Party Propaganda Network
ABC - The Labor Party Propaganda Network, local Australian Franchise.
Fox News - Republican Party Television
CNN, MSNBC - Hillary Clinton's(and Democrats) private television networks.
DW - German Government propaganda network
Al Jazeera - Qataris are us.
France 24 - The French intelligence network.
CGTN - CCP Brainwashing the locals network.
Last edited by colliric on 25 Nov 2019 06:20, edited 1 time in total.
colliric wrote:Oh come off your High Horse dammit.....

BBC - The Labour Party Propaganda Network
ABC - The Labor Party Propaganda Network, local Australian Franchise.
Fox News - Republican Party Television
CNN, MSNBC - Hillary Clinton's(and Democrats) private television networks.
DW - German Government propaganda network
Al Jazeera - Qataris are us.
France 24 - The French intelligence network.
CGTN - CCP Brainwashing the locals network.

The MSM as as a whole is corrupt and should not be trusted

always read between the lines
Zionist Nationalist wrote:The MSM as as a whole is corrupt and should not be trusted

always read between the lines

I did not know that FOX News was for the Republican Party. That must be why I like it, since I am a Republican.
CNN - Clinton News Network :lol:
Hindsite wrote:I did not know that FOX News was for the Republican Party. That must be why I like it, since I am a Republican.
CNN - Clinton News Network :lol:

Is this Honourable Gentleman suggesting a whole news network has fallen knees and toes on the Clintons? Is this Honourable Gentleman overestimating them a bit?

The power and money balance is probably closer to the other way round, i.e. the Clintons must cling onto CNN for some publicity.

I seriously wish to know whether this Honourable Gentleman has asked the Lord to grant him wisdom for the day.

Praise the Lord.
Patrickov wrote:Is this Honourable Gentleman suggesting a whole news network has fallen knees and toes on the Clintons? Is this Honourable Gentleman overestimating them a bit?

The power and money balance is probably closer to the other way round, i.e. the Clintons must cling onto CNN for some publicity.

I seriously wish to know whether this Honourable Gentleman has asked the Lord to grant him wisdom for the day.

Praise the Lord.

It was just a joke. I even ended it with a laughing out loud smilie face.
Hindsite wrote:It was just a joke. I even ended it with a laughing out loud smilie face.

Then I apologise for failing to recognise the significance of the smiley icon. :excited:

Praise the Lord.

Re: Why do Americans automatically side with Ukra[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

@Godstud did you ever have to go through any of t[…]

Gaza is not under Israeli occupation. Telling […]

https://twitter.com/ShadowofEzra/status/178113719[…]