Jeffrey Epstein Arrested for Sex Trafficking of Minors - Page 24 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

QatzelOk wrote:
To pretend that whoring out teens to politicians for (extorted) money and power is like pedophilia (innocent children who aren't physically or emotionally prepared for sexual relations with adults) is a way of "inventing crimes" in order to mask the huge crime here which is "controlling world politics through sexual extorsion."

Epstein got very young girls. That's know like pedophilia, it is pedophilia.
Sex requires reciprocation. It's not sex if coercion is involved, whether the prostituted were sexually experienced or not.

Anyway, you're going off-topic, because this story should remain about the rich/powerful responsible for these crimes and what/who else they're involved with.
skinster wrote:Sex requires reciprocation. It's not sex if coercion is involved, whether the prostituted were sexually experienced or not.

Anyway, you're going off-topic, because this story should remain about the rich/powerful responsible for these crimes and what/who else they're involved with.

The rich in this story are as human as anyone, and their natural sexual instincts are being exploited to make them unable to govern for anyone except the mafia that is extorting them.
late wrote:Epstein got very young girls. That's know like pedophilia, it is pedophilia.

I am not aware of any of the prostitutes being under 12. If you really want to know what pedophilia is, there are free dictionaries online you can consult. You don't just have to follow and believe every media lie you see.
QatzelOk wrote:

I am not aware of any of the prostitutes being under 12. If you really want to know what pedophilia is, there are free dictionaries online you can consult.

You have a point, that was the wrong word to use. Epstein's crimes are still appalling, and I will continue to argue against blaming the victims of those crimes. Which is also appalling.
late wrote:Epstein's crimes are still appalling...

Yes, but they're not appalling "because the girls are under-age and not having a good time."

They are appalling because he is part of an organization that uses extortion to control world politics, thus erasing any kind of democracy or "public good" from our world governments. This is a life-on-earth ending tragedy.

Even if the girls he used had been 21 and over, and had a great time, this crime would still be appallling. Back before homosexuality was legal and accepted, gay sex was used to the same effect, and many people would have seen "the homosexuality" as the problem, rather than the world-controlling extortion schemes that this sexual prohibition (superstition) made possible.
QatzelOk wrote:
Yes, but they're not appalling "because the girls are under-age and not having a good time."

They are appalling because he is part of an organization that uses extortion to control world politics, thus erasing any kind of democracy or "public good" from our world governments. This is a life-on-earth ending tragedy.

Even if the girls he used had been 21 and over, and had a great time, this crime would still be appallling. Back before homosexuality was legal and accepted, gay sex was used to the same effect, and many people would have seen "the homosexuality" as the problem, rather than the world-controlling extortion schemes that this sexual prohibition (superstition) made possible.

This is a tough one.

In principle, I agree with you.

But justice is all about striking a balance between competing rights and interests. The rights and interests of the underage girls, and their families, have been fundamentally violated. We shouldn't ignore that.

However, American systems of justice badly need to be rationalised, and held to a high standard. That means reducing our prison population down to European norms, and putting money into things that actually work.

Concerning the worst sex crimes, that also means going with what works. In the case of incorrigible offenders, that means finding a way to stop those crimes without prison. If therapy and short prison sentences don't get the person to change, then there is one thing that will work. Removing the testes of the offender.
QatzelOk wrote:The rich in this story are as human as anyone, and their natural sexual instincts are being exploited

There's nothing natural about sex trafficking and raping those who are trafficked, whether they're sexually experienced or 40 years old, frankly.
skinster wrote:There's nothing natural about sex trafficking and raping those who are trafficked, whether they're sexually experienced or 40 years old, frankly.

My whole point is that the "sex!!" angle is not nearly as important as the extortion of the world's leaders angle.

Look, there may have been a homophobic angle here too. But as a gay, I'm just not selfish and self-centered enough to make this story about me and my personal issues.

Any homphobia that occurred during these trips to fantasy-sex-trap is really a drop in the bucket compared to the giant tsunami of wars, sanctions, and murders that have probably resulted from this "operation" and these atrocities that killed millions are the product of an incredibly despicable organization.

What organization is it?
QatzelOk wrote:And ready to bomb or sanction any country that ORGANIZATION X asked her to.

Agreed the Clinton era will go down as a dark age in the USA, showing how much damage 2 people can do to a country. How did we get here and can it ever be fixed? Personally I hope she runs for president again, so the Democrats can hit rock bottom after her loss and rebuild, they are national disgrace at this point.
Finfinder wrote:Agreed the Clinton era will go down as a dark age in the USA, showing how much damage 2 people can do to a country.

Two people who have been extorted by Organization X, you mean.

What happened to Bill-and-Hill could have happened to any two hapless social-climbers, and most other presidents in my lifetime have probably been extorted (or compromised in some other way) by the same organization. This is probably why choosing prez candidates is such a fake, and manipulated process: it's vital to get someone in there that Organization X has dirt on, not someone with any real vision for the people who live in the USA.
QatzelOk wrote:Two people who have been extorted by Organization X, you mean.

What happened to Bill-and-Hill could have happened to any two hapless social-climbers, and most other presidents in my lifetime have probably been extorted (or compromised in some other way) by the same organization. This is probably why choosing prez candidates is such a fake, and manipulated process: it's vital to get someone in there that Organization X has dirt on, not someone with any real vision for the people who live in the USA.

To start we need term limits not only for elected officials but also unelected entrenched bureaucrats.

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong??? […]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Only Zionists believe that bollocks and you lot ar[…]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]