First actual laugh of the day - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By late
The Trump White House said it would not participate in the impeachment hearings unless it could do so in a meaningful way.

I'm 68, when I get up, my back always hurts. So it takes a while to get to something vaguely normal. I'd had some tea, breakfast was cooking, when they said they weren't going to the hearings.

You can't make this stuff up. OK, I suppose a good writer could, but I couldn't.

They've been running an absolutely crazy bunch of contradictory propaganda attempts. But when things get real, like when Fiona Hill (our top expert on Russia and Putin) testified. She said straight to their faces that (using diplomatic language) that they were lying, and that they were Putin's lies.

They shut up. They knew they would get burned if they tried arguing with her. So they just gave up.

Republicans could have called witnesses, and mounted a defense. They didn't. The reason is simple, they have less than nothing. Trump admitted to making Ukraine an offer they couldn't refuse. And the other silly things they'd said had a shelf life of a few hours before becoming dumb jokes on late night tv.

If Trump knew there was something that could help, he would have done it already.

So instead he's running around trying to look like a president. It's painful to watch, he can't even do a decent job of faking it. Watch his speech to the troops in Afghanistan...

So, I say this to the crooks and crazies, thanks for getting my week off to a good start.
late wrote: You can't make this stuff up. OK, I suppose a good writer could, but I couldn't.

This entire OP top is completely made up and you cannot support it with facts. This video debunks every fake and made up fabricated statement of the OP and proves its not comedy but a lame attempt at Gaslight Trolling.

late wrote:They've been running an absolutely crazy bunch of contradictory propaganda attempts. But when things get real, like when Fiona Hill (our top expert on Russia and Putin) testified. She said straight to their faces that (using diplomatic language) that they were lying, and that they were Putin's lies.

Hill had no testimony that was material to any impeached. She says so in the video.

late wrote:They shut up. They knew they would get burned if they tried arguing with her. So they just gave up.

Republicans have called witnesses, and mounted a defense. They didn't. The reason is simple, they have less than nothing. Trump admitted to making Ukraine an offer they couldn't refuse. And the other silly things they'd said had a shelf life of a few hours before becoming dumb jokes on late night tv..

Actually Adam Schiff prevented Republicans from speaking not allowing questions from all Republicans congress members who were yielded time. (nor did Schiff allow any witness the Republicans wanted to testify) Interrupting one member 5 times from speaking and finally not allowing too.

late wrote: If Trump knew there was something that could help, he would have done it already.
So instead he's running around trying to look like a president. It's painful to watch, he can't even do a decent job of faking it. Watch his speech to the troops in Afghanistan...
So, I say this to the crooks and crazies, thanks for getting my week off to a good start.

You mean by actually releasing the transcript of the phone call with Ukraine which completely collapses the Democrats and partisan bureaucrats baseless made up fake claim. No bribe no quid quo pro.

late wrote: So instead he's running around trying to look like a president. It's painful to watch, he can't even do a decent job of faking it. Watch his speech to the troops in Afghanistan...

It must be painful for the leftist to look at themselves like a virtual punching bag every time they try Gaslight is foiled by the real facts.

Finfinder wrote:
1) This entire OP top is completely made up and you cannot support it with facts.

2) Hill had no testimony that was material to any impeached. She says so in the video.

3) Actually Adam Schiff prevented Republicans from speaking not allowing questions from all Republicans congress members who were yielded time. (nor did Schiff allow any witness the Republicans wanted to testify) Interrupting one member 5 times from speaking and finally not allowing too.

4) You mean by actually releasing the transcript of the phone call with Ukraine which completely collapses the Democrats and partisan bureaucrats baseless made up fake claim. No bribe no quid quo pro.

5) It must be painful for the leftist to look at themselves like a virtual punching bag every time they try Gaslight is foiled by the real facts.

1) Which you couldn't rebut. Yes, rebut, not some gasbag on Youtube.

2) Which is not relevant to what I said. She said, in so many words, that they were lying. Which they clearly are. If they had had something to respond with, they would have used it. If there was a sane defense, they would be using that. They have less than nothing.

3) They got to talk. They didn't get to act like idiots. A little common sense, please.

4) Thanks for the chuckle. “I would like you to do us a favor though..." That was an offer Ukraine couldn't refuse. Remember the thousand or so former prosecutors that signed in protest? Trump is so far off the reservation it isn't funny.

5) If you have any actual facts that are relevant, you need to start using them. You don't, of course.

Btw, many of the people that object to Trump, former prosecutors, diplomats, spooks, etc, etc, are Republican. Of course, if they aren't kissing Putin's butt, to you they are leftists.

Which, from your POV, is prob true...

Edit: I started watching the video. The first segment the guy asks Hill if Trump accepted a bribe. Trump was extorting a bribe. He was trying to extort something of value. IOW, the criminal part has to do with him creating a corrupt transfer of value. So a question about him receiving a bribe is a silly attempt to muddy the water.

This would be a joke if the future of the country wasn't at stake.
1) I did
2) "in so many word'? That is your basis of impeaching an elected president. A partisan at will employed bureaucrat who was bad mouthing the president and got fired. Offered no relevant first hand testimony. Now that's a good laugh and a joke.
3) No they did not, it's right there in the video you can lie and gaslight all you want but the facts are irrefutable.
4) Partisan bureaucrats who donate money to the DNC is your unbiased proof. Another complete joke.
5) You are projecting and I mean Bigly
Adam Schiff turned this whole affair into an absolute shit show.

I'm glad the White House is doing this. The Democrats have absolutely no interest in fairness in this matter, so fuck them...
Finfinder wrote:
1) I did

2) "in so many word'? That is your basis of impeaching an elected president. A partisan at will employed bureaucrat who was bad mouthing the president and got fired. Offered no relevant first hand testimony. Now that's a good laugh and a joke.

3) No they did not, it's right there in the video you can lie and gaslight all you want but the facts are irrefutable.

4) Partisan bureaucrats who donate money to the DNC is your unbiased proof. Another complete joke.

5) You are projecting and I mean Bigly

1) No, you didn't. And what I've seen of your video is a joke in poor taste..

2) Oh come on, you need better than that mental diarrhea. Hill's testimony is the basis for impeachment?? Give me a fing break. She got fired because Trump knew he couldn't grift if she was around.

3) You can call crap steak all day, and no one is going to care. You aren't even trying to rebut, because there is nothing of substance with which you could rebut the simple fact that Trump made Ukraine an offer they could not refuse, and then was such a genius he made it public.

4) There are thousands of Republican and Democrat former prosecutors, judges, diplomats, spooks and more that object to the things Trump is doing.
That's competence, not partisanship.

At this point, you need more than the same old BS.
Finfinder wrote:
So same old from late, spews bs cannot debate with facts or offer any reference to statements he make makes. This OP troll is an epic failure.

Please notice the lack of a rebut.

Our mob boss president make Ukraine an offer they could not refuse. No matter how you slice it, that is hideously wrong.

Then there are all the other things, emoulements violations to the tune of hundreds of millions of bucks, obstruction of justice, obstruction of Congress, the list just goes on and on.

If Trump loses, orange will be the new orange for him.
Trump is definitely a real issue for Republicans in general. I'm sure most of them would rather not have to stick by him, but... that's what you have to do to survive in politics.

late wrote:If Trump loses, orange will be the new orange for him.

You really think he's going to lose? I just don't see it.
Rancid wrote:

Steve Kornacke was running through the numbers this morning. It will, once again, boil down to a few people, in a few states.

Those people are a random walk.

It's a crazy way to do an election, but crazy is what we do best.
late wrote:Please notice the lack of a rebut.

That's pretty fuckin' hysterical coming from someone who makes up nonsensical bullshit and then cowers away from answering questions about what he's said...

Our mob boss president make Ukraine an offer they could not refuse. No matter how you slice it, that is hideously wrong.

My late wife's family was mafia. When her uncle died, the FBI showed up to the wake. Another uncle, dying of cancer, blew his brains out in his garage. The house was a crime scene for six days.

Trumps no mobster, and it's funny to watch people who know nothing of the mob pretend they do. Such people are beyond pathetic...

Then there are all the other things, emoulements violations to the tune of hundreds of millions of bucks, obstruction of justice, obstruction of Congress, the list just goes on and on.

And, certainly, you can cite examples of all of these, right? You can show examples of how he's benefited "to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars", right?

No, you can't?

Color me surprised...
Rancid wrote:Trump is definitely a real issue for Republicans in general. I'm sure most of them would rather not have to stick by him, but... that's what you have to do to survive in politics.

Trump is redefining the Republican party and putting a spot light on the corruption of Washington DC. This is about his personality, nothing more. It's difficult if not impossible to argue against Trumps results.

What corruption ? Where is it after years of made up fake partisan investigations? Still waiting for Late to offer an articulate argument other than his TDS and orangeman.
[quote="Finfinder"]

You cannot against the results Trump has to run on.

[quote]

Of course you can.

Economists are not at all happy with the way he has mismanaged the economy. Most people don't like the way he keeps screwing up foreign affairs. He gave North Korea what they wanted the most, and got nothing in return. His relationship with Putin is suspect, at best. More likely, he's in Putin's pocket.

The international order we created has been enormously beneficial to the country. Trump is destroying it.

Good international relations are based on trust, which Trump is also destroying.

There comes a point when it will make no sense to regard America as central to their plans. At that point, they stop using dollars as the reserve currency.

Then things go south real fast.
late wrote:of course you can

Sure. I'm almost positive you argue with the back of your hand on a daily basis might even have an orange sock puppet but the question/statement in context is about the election.

Please answer @Rancid you think Trump is going to lose and that being the case what Democrat is going to be the next president? Simple question can you handle it? .
Finfinder wrote:
Sure. I'm almost positive you argue with the back of your hand on a daily basis might even have an orange sock puppet but the question/statement in context is about the election.

Please answer @Rancid you think Trump is going to lose and that being the case what Democrat is going to be the next president? Simple question can you handle it?

You said something silly, I responded on point (try it sometime).

I did. It's a random walk.

If a presidential election was handled the way every other election was handled, republicans would never win. Well, almost never.

Things the way they are, a handful of people, in a handful of states, get to decide who is going to be president. Which is bizarre beyond belief.

The thing with swing voters, is that events shortly before the election often determine the way they'll vote. That's why an October Surprise can be the deciding factor.

That's why the Russian propaganda war on America is so important. They are really very good at lying. I mean, you bought it hook, line and sinker.

But... elections are usually a referenda on the way things are going. Most Americans don't like the way things are going. So you have this contest between cheaters and reality.

I think reality will win, I really do. But we have gone really far down the rabbit hole. Maybe too far, and Trump is our Mad Queen.

(That's an Alice in Wonderland reference. That book is a satire of the decline of the British Empire. It is too often relevant to the situation we are in today.
You have to know a bit of Brit history, but if you do, it's amazing.)
late wrote:You said something silly, I responded on point (try it sometime).

I did. It's a random walk.

If a presidential election was handled the way every other election was handled, republicans would never win. Well, almost never.

Things the way they are, a handful of people, in a handful of states, get to decide who is going to be president. Which is bizarre beyond belief.

The thing with swing voters, is that events shortly before the election often determine the way they'll vote. That's why an October Surprise can be the deciding factor.

That's why the Russian propaganda war on America is so important. They are really very good at lying. I mean, you bought it hook, line and sinker.

But... elections are usually a referenda on the way things are going. Most Americans don't like the way things are going. So you have this contest between cheaters and reality.

I think reality will win, I really do. But we have gone really far down the rabbit hole. Maybe too far, and Trump is our Mad Queen.

(That's an Alice in Wonderland reference. That book is a satire of the decline of the British Empire. It is too often relevant to the situation we are in today.
You have to know a bit of Brit history, but if you do, it's amazing.)

I asked who you what Democrat is going to be president? I didn't ask for the underpinnings of your apparent Trump Derangement syndrome and your wish to live below communist ideals. . You have lived here for 68 years if you don't like the system you should have left, your whole rant is sour grapes and irrelevant. The fact that you cannot get over an election loss and your infatuation with the personality of Donald Trump has no bearing whatsoever on what we are discussing here. I say over and over again here on PFO Democrats cannot win at anything unless they cheat, lie, and rig the system. You are the problem, Democrats need to take care of their own houses first so they can move on with life.
late wrote:Our mob boss president

Impeachment of a US president is political theatre. It is not a judicial process. It doesn't matter that Republican Trump is 'guilty as charged' when the Republicans own the Senate. They can, and will, throw it out however strong the 'evidence'.

:)
Finfinder wrote:
I asked who you what Democrat is going to be president?

I didn't ask for the underpinnings of your apparent Trump Derangement syndrome and your wish to live below communist ideals.

I say over and over again here on PFO Democrats cannot win at anything unless they cheat, lie, and rig the system. You are the problem, Democrats need to take care of their own houses first so they can move on with life.

It's anybody's guess. Most likely, Pete, Liz or Bernie. But if Joe does well on Super Tuesday, who knows.

You don't need to keep reminding us how far out of it you are. Anybody to the Left of Atilla the Hun is a Commie. We get it.

When the Voting Rights Act had to be renewed, they had to document racist attempts to interfere with voting. There are several hundred pages documenting those attempts to screw Blacks.

Republicans came up with a plan to to get permanent control. It's called Red State. They came up with a plan to win in a bunch of states, and then use a variety of techniques, like gerrymandering, to keep control of the state forever. Who needs democracy, anyway, eh?

But they didn't count on Trump pissing off millions of women.

Of course, after 2018, Republicans simply cheated faster:
https://theweek.com/articles/810795/how-republicans-cheat

When Republicans tied their future to extremists, they also tied their dumb asses to constant cheating.
ingliz wrote:
Impeachment of a US president is political theatre. It is not a judicial process. It doesn't matter that Republican Trump is 'guilty as charged' when the Republicans own the Senate. They can, and will, throw it out however strong the 'evidence'.

Impeachment in the House is like a grand jury. The subpoena power has the force of law, they just haven't enforced it in a long time. It's not just politics...

Everybody knows Republicans are too corrupt, too deep in Putin's pocket, to do their job. These are not the Republicans that gave Nixon the boot.

But we can show the American people how bad it's gotten.
late wrote:It's anybody's guess. Most likely, Pete, Liz or Bernie. But if Joe does well on Super Tuesday, who knows.

I'm not going ask you a third time that would be over kill in making my point, you start trolls and then refuse to answer simple questions. How about I give you the field for $100 bucks?

late wrote:When the Voting Rights Act had to be renewed, they had to document racist attempts to interfere with voting. There are several hundred pages documenting those attempts to screw Blacks.

Republicans came up with a plan to to get permanent control. It's called Red State. They came up with a plan to win in a bunch of states, and then use a variety of techniques, like gerrymandering, to keep control of the state forever. Who needs democracy, anyway, eh?

But they didn't count on Trump pissing off millions of women.

When Republicans tied their future to extremists, they also tied their dumb asses to constant cheating.

Elections have consequences! Amazing how cowardly the Bernie supporters and the rest of the liberals were to just let Hillary and the DNC rig the primary against him. Can't break ranks might lose that power. :lol:

Also I guess your ilk wasn't counting on the black voter at 33% approval rating and rising for Trump. I suppose you won't take my bet , because then your wet dreams will be DOA if this trend continues.

late wrote:But they didn't count on Trump pissing off millions of women.

you really are not good at this @late :lol: :lol:

During the campaign speech, Biden, 77, described how children used to play with his blond leg hairs in the swimming pool while telling a story about his time working as a lifeguard.

“By the way, you know, I sit on the stand and it’d get hot. I got a lot of — I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun,” Biden said. “And the kids used to come up and reach in the pool and rub my leg down so it was straight and then watch the hair come back up again.”

He concluded his tale by saying, “I love kids jumping on my lap.”

late wrote:When Republicans tied their future to extremists, they also tied their dumb asses to constant cheating.

You really suck at this debate thing talking about Republicans want permanent control when first you would never ever vote for a Republican. Second 2 fake investigationsand an impeachment hearing for a dually elected president, without a charge and without allowing the accused a defense and a fake whistle blower who will not testifying . All less that a year from an election where the American people decide an election not 50 liberal scholars and congressmen behind closed doors. Yea cheating. :lol: :lol: :lol:

forgot to mention the IG report coming out can't wait to hear your spin on it

I would bet you have very strong feelings about DE[…]

@Rugoz A compromise with Putin is impossibl[…]

@KurtFF8 Litwin wages a psyops war here but we […]

[usermention=41202] @late[/usermention] The[…]