This Woman is Hot - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

This Australian woman is pretty hot (Sarah Hanson-Young is her name I think). She gave the guys in the Australian parliament hell and then after telling them off in a non-shit taking attitude, she turned around and successfully sued one of the guys who claimed she made a statement she never made and was awarded about, I think it was $150,000 in damages. I think she looks good too. There is just something very sexy about a beautiful good looking, well educated woman who whips up on guys and kicks ass when the guys start it and deserve it. I admire her and find her very sexy. If I was single and she was single, I would want to date her, that's if she would even give me the time or day. Keep kicking ass Sarah. She is Australia's younger, more fireball version of Nancy Pelosi who keeps beating ugly, fat, powerful, evil, rich men in politics (like Donald Trump here in America) who have no respect for women or anybody really. We could use her in the US Congress against the Republicans.

By Patrickov
I need some guidance here.

O'Sullivan was saying Hanson-Young having a bit of Xenophon. I looked up some information and found Xenophon being a somewhat revered philosopher. To me it seems a compliment of some sort. Did he (and other senators from his party) make any other comments that offended Hanson-Young?
By Potemkin
Patrickov wrote:I need some guidance here.

O'Sullivan was saying Hanson-Young having a bit of Xenophon. I looked up some information and found Xenophon being a somewhat revered philosopher. To me it seems a compliment of some sort. Did he (and other senators from his party) make any other comments that offended Hanson-Young?

xenophobic
/zɛnəˈfəʊbɪk/

adjective
having or showing a dislike of or prejudice against people from other countries.
"xenophobic attitudes"
@Patrickov

Well, I am sure this confrontation was much more than just from the fat guy calling her a xenophobe. And it seems that she was probably being attacked in ways where they mis-characterized who she was simply because she was a woman in power. Besides, I honestly don't think men should mistreat women like this either to be honest and women in power deserve more respect. She did the right thing. Here is the article on her lawsuit and what she actually sued over and won:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-50541277

It also sounds like the guy she sued is going to be on the hook for her legal costs and I would assume court costs on top of that. I would hate to have to owe and pay on that kind of money PLUS interest. That sucks for him.
By BigSteve
Politics_Observer wrote:She is Australia's younger, more fireball version of Nancy Pelosi who keeps beating ugly, fat, powerful, evil, rich men in politics (like Donald Trump here in America) who have no respect for women or anybody really.

She's a pistol, sure, but your post fell flat on its face when you tried to insist that Pelosi "keeps beating ugly, fat, powerful, evil, rich men in politics like Donald Trump..."

Pelosi couldn't beat her way out of a wet paper bag...
By foxdemon
Patrickov wrote:I need some guidance here.

She was accused of misandry, hatred of men. It might be true. But she is a Green, so not xenophobic in the conventional sense.

There is another woman in the Senate with the same surname, Pauline Hanson. She is well known for her xenophobia, as the leader of One Nation, a right wing popularist party.

Oddly, both Hanson’s agree on anti corporation and anti globalist ideas. But they would never cooperate for ideological reasons. Each sees the other as evil personified and wouldn’t be caught in public together let alone work together on policy. Which might be a good thing. Neither of them have much grip on reality so I would be very worried what sort of combined policy they would concoct.
By Tainari88
Potemkin wrote:xenophobic
/zɛnəˈfəʊbɪk/

adjective
having or showing a dislike of or prejudice against people from other countries.
"xenophobic attitudes"

Tell the truth? You never met any xenophobes before in your life? Right Potemkin?
By ThirdTerm
Hanson-Young was stripped of the immigration portfolio by the Greens because of her outrageous and over-the-top behavior. She seems to have behavioral issues, which required close surveillance from security guards. Nauru rejected a visa application from the Senator to visit offshore processing centers on Nauru and Manus Island.

Senator Hanson-Young has been one of parliament's most vocal critics of offshore processing centres on Nauru and Manus Island, and said she was proud of her contribution.

"I will never stop fighting for people seeking asylum and want to thank the brave men, women and children who I've been lucky enough to meet and work with over the years," she said.

"The work of my team in recent years, along with many others, has exposed the systematic abuse of women and children on Nauru and has been central to changing public perception about offshore detention."

The Senator has raised allegations of physical and sexual abuse in detention, triggering further parliamentary and independent scrutiny of the system.

This week Nauru rejected a visa application from the Senator to return to the detention centre.

Senator Hanson-Young alleges during a previous visit in 2013 she was subject to covert surveillance from security guards on Nauru who gave her the code-name "Raven".

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-08-25/ ... io/7785596
Potemkin wrote:xenophobic
/zɛnəˈfəʊbɪk/

adjective
"xenophobic attitudes"
Oh I see. Video captions can be rather inaccurate. I should not have turned it on.
BigSteve wrote:
She's a pistol, sure, but your post fell flat on its face when you tried to insist that Pelosi "keeps beating ugly, fat, powerful, evil, rich men in politics like Donald Trump..."

I prefer not to opine on this comparison.

Meanwhile, I think the OP's post somewhat distorts itself when there exists descriptions of the Senator being "sexy", "hot", etc. The Senator will probably not be happy to see someone placing her physical attractiveness higher than her deeds.

Although I admit that I was once turned on by a young female Hong Kong (ex-)legislator (since disqualified) who accused the Government for "not providing enough space for (youngsters) to bang one another". I immediately thought about offering a place for her to "lecture" me on the issue...
@Patrickov

Ha ha ha ha! I can't speak for the Senator but I can say that most women I have known in the past before meeting my wife seem to like being regarded as beautiful, sexy, attractive and powerful. I would like to think she wouldn't hold it against a man for admiring a beautiful, powerful and well educated woman. But you never know.
By blackjack21
BigSteve  wrote:Pelosi couldn't beat her way out of a wet paper bag...

She's on track to be the only Speaker of the House in US history to lose the majority twice.

Patrickov wrote:Meanwhile, I think the OP's post somewhat distorts itself when there exists descriptions of the Senator being "sexy", "hot", etc.

It seems Politics_Observer may be a BDSM submissive/slave/bottom.

Politics_Observer wrote:I can't speak for the Senator but I can say that most women I have known in the past before meeting my wife seem to like being regarded as beautiful, sexy, attractive and powerful.

Hmmm... you seem to find yourself surrounded with dominant women. Tell us more.
Politics_Observer wrote:@Patrickov

Ha ha ha ha! I can't speak for the Senator but I can say that most women I have known in the past before meeting my wife seem to like being regarded as beautiful, sexy, attractive and powerful. I would like to think she wouldn't hold it against a man for admiring a beautiful, powerful and well educated woman. But you never know.

Appreciation is one thing , but objectification is another . A woman should be valued for her inner qualities , not so much her outer appearance .
@Deutschmania

Deutschmania wrote:Appreciation is one thing , but objectification is another . A woman should be valued for her inner qualities , not so much her outer appearance .

But I am a heterosexual man. It's how evolution and biology has hard wired me. If I see a hot blonde bombshell in a bikini on the beach, I am going to notice. I am going to be attracted. You are asking me to deny my biological hard-wiring which is a very natural part of who I am as an average heterosexual male in society. You can control yourself and respect the boundaries of women and still be physically attracted to them while not denying a natural biological aspect of who you are and who most heterosexual males are as a heterosexual male. Besides, I am not ashamed of who I am. I am quite proud of who I am.

That being said, a woman who is relationship material might not be a beauty queen and could very well be marriage material. Some physically attractive and physically beautiful women are horrible people as human beings and are not relationship material. But I would be telling you a lie if I said a hot blonde bombshell in a bikini on a beach would not cause me to notice because she is physically attractive and physically beautiful. So long as you are not creeping her out or disrespecting her boundaries as a human being or harassing her, there is nothing wrong with finding women physically attractive as a heterosexual male.
By Verv
I was curious about her suing a fellow, and knowing that much of the anglo world outside of the US does not respect free speech, I decided to dig a little...

The Greens senator sued Leyonhjelm after a feud in the Senate in June last year which began after a debate about women’s safety. During the debate, Leyonhjelm told Hanson-Young to “stop shagging men”.

The Greens senator accused Leyonhjelm of “slut-shaming” her after his comments drew widespread condemnation and sparked a national debate about discourse in the Australia’s parliament.

She later filed defamation proceedings against Leyonhjelm after he refused to apologise for the comments, saying he had defamed her in a series of interviews he gave between 28 June and 2 July last year to Sky News, the Melbourne radio station 3AW and the ABC’s 7.30 program, and in a media statement posted on 28 June.

The Guardian

More on the Sky News remarks -- this is literally the best that I can find as far as a description of the events goes:

At the weekend he told a Sky News program Senator Hanson-Young was "known for liking men" and that "rumours about her in Parliament are well known" - comments the station highlighted using a strap at the bottom of the screen.
"It would be easier [to apologise] but it would be insincere, wouldn’t it, because I don’t think I have anything to apologise for," Senator Leyonhjelm said. "Insincere apologies seem to be all the rage at the moment and I’m not in for it."

The Sydney Morning Herald

And in the meantime Senator Leyonhjelm went on television to say that far from facetiously suggesting that all women should stop shagging men he was in fact referring specifically to Senator Hanson-Young’s personal life.

news.com.au

Maybe there is an Australian here who can explain to us why this sort of crude but generally harmless banter merits a $120k fine.
+++

As far as her looks:

+ The Boob shirt in the first video isn't great and not good for a politican to wear to work.

+ Look at the pictures of her in both the SMH and news.com.au links -- you got a chance, OP, you can make this happen.

The concealed meaning here: she is a pretty average looking woman. Statistically, you probably meet the physical criteria to make a good first impression with her. I think you can go for this. Make it happen. Sometimes you gotta carpe diem for a little carpe phallum if you know what I mean.

EDIT: This guy made it happen before. Here's another shot.

If you work out for like 2 months and get a little tone and have a face that has not been disfigured, you're in. You just have to worry about having money or appealing to her interests. And I think you can do that. You are a good man.
By Patrickov
Verv wrote:......

+ The Boob shirt in the first video isn't great and not good for a politician to wear to work.

Two points of suspicion from me.

1. The wearer might have done it on purpose. Given that (at least in her opinion) some misogynists exist in the chamber and would likely lose their reasoning upon seeing any arousing objects (of which cleavage is an obvious member), she probably had created good opportunity to put forward her criticism against them.

2. The wearer probably rejects or disregards the aesthetic perception as mentioned by this Honourable Member above.
By Verv
That's a juvenile move, IMO. Not exactly my place to judge fully but you know.... This is the Australian Senate, not your sisters uptight Spring Garden party. You're actually supposed to have your stuff together for your constituents and not play silly games.

Folks you serve wear proper clothes and uniforms to offices and stores every day of the week. The Army is out drilling in blues for an upcoming parade or wearing their class Bs on Thursdays...

If your people have to look professional and that is a bit unpleasant, please do the same.

That's my philosophy.
@Verv

Verv wrote:The concealed meaning here: she is a pretty average looking woman. Statistically, you probably meet the physical criteria to make a good first impression with her. I think you can go for this. Make it happen. Sometimes you gotta carpe diem for a little carpe phallum if you know what I mean.

:lol: :lol: Honestly Verv, I am a married man. I couldn't "go for it." When I was younger and single I might have, but I might have crashed and burned like a champ and ended up eventually like the guy she sued ha ha ha ha! We all know how relationships can go sometimes ha ha ha!
By Deutschmania
Politics_Observer wrote:@Deutschmania

But I am a heterosexual man. It's how evolution and biology has hard wired me. If I see a hot blonde bombshell in a bikini on the beach, I am going to notice. I am going to be attracted. You are asking me to deny my biological hard-wiring which is a very natural part of who I am as an average heterosexual male in society. You can control yourself and respect the boundaries of women and still be physically attracted to them while not denying a natural biological aspect of who you are and who most heterosexual males are as a heterosexual male. Besides, I am not ashamed of who I am. I am quite proud of who I am.

That being said, a woman who is relationship material might not be a beauty queen and could very well be marriage material. Some physically attractive and physically beautiful women are horrible people as human beings and are not relationship material. But I would be telling you a lie if I said a hot blonde bombshell in a bikini on a beach would not cause me to notice because she is physically attractive and physically beautiful. So long as you are not creeping her out or disrespecting her boundaries as a human being or harassing her, there is nothing wrong with finding women physically attractive as a heterosexual male.

Just as long as she's not being reduced to a piece of meat , or mere eye candy , it's fine I suppose . And no , I cannot , and do not expect everyone to perceive people the same way that I do , being that I am asexual .

It is implausible that the IDF could not or would[…]

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong??? […]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]