House Draws Up Completely Lame Articles of Impeachment: Abuse of Power; Obstruction of Congress - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Finfinder wrote:Do you need to brush up on civics. Tell us how federal judges are not involved?

Listen chud, or deplorable, or gullible rube, or whatever it is you prefer to be called as a Trump voter (who are an oppressed minority now, I guess): you are the one who said Trump's federal judge appointments are an "insurance" against impeachment. Explain that.

Or will this be like the time you thought tariffs made prices in other countries more expensive, and you'll just dodge the question while I lol at you for several pages?
SpecialOlympian wrote:
Listen chud, or deplorable, or gullible rube, or whatever it is you prefer to be called as a Trump voter (who are an oppressed minority now, I guess): you are the one who said Trump's federal judge appointments are an "insurance" against impeachment. Explain that.

Or will this be like the time you thought tariffs made prices in other countries more expensive, and you'll just dodge the question while I lol at you for several pages?

He's not trying to be accurate, he doesn't care.

He is using a propaganda technique where you just keep churning out garbage. Actually works better if it's crap.
SpecialOlympian wrote:Listen chud, or deplorable, or gullible rube, or whatever it is you prefer to be called as a Trump voter (who are an oppressed minority now, I guess): you are the one who said Trump's federal judge appointments are an "insurance" against impeachment. Explain that.

I would of thought in all the time you are on POFO attacking the poster instead of the topic some basics of politics would have sunk in. If you don't understand what judge appointments would mean then maybe this not the place for you, I heard Nickelodeon has a forum that might be more suitable for you .

SpecialOlympian wrote:Or will this be like the time you thought tariffs made prices in other countries more expensive, and you'll just dodge the question while I lol at you for several pages?

Again I seem to reside in your head you seem to never be able talk about the topic it's always about me and posts from years and years ago. I'm honored in sort of a creepy way that you worship my every word,I live in your head. I don't believe you made any coherent argument about that topic and no doubt that's not what I said, but I'm sure you have every one of my posts handy next to your bed as you seem to worship my every word.

late wrote:Anti-Semitism has a long and bloody history. Never again...

Oh wait, so does racism in this country.

C'mon you bought it, own it.

Can someone tell me what this guy is saying or call 911 I think he is having a stroke or something.
Finfinder wrote:\If you don't understand what judge appointments would mean then maybe this not the place for you, I heard Nickelodeon has a forum that might be more suitable for you .

I don't understand what federal judge appointments mean in the context of an impeachment trial, because federal judges are not involved. You seem to think they are for some reason which is lol.
SpecialO[quote="SpecialOlympian wrote:I don't understand what federal judge appointments mean in the context of an impeachment trial, because federal judges are not involved. You seem to think they are for some reason which is lol.

Finfinder wrote:Yet @Late is the best and brightest you have here on POFO to front run this. Where is everyone coming to his defense? :lol:

BTW Trump has 170 life time judge appointments and counting. Now that is a insurance policy within the rules.

This was my exact quote not your amended version. You guys would argue that a blank sheet of paper is black.

Sorry this flew over your head it's kind of a play on words since right now there are hearings going on about how the FBI abused their powers and broke FISA court law to spy on Trump, results of the failed Strunk/ Page "insurance policy".

I will say that the judicial branch is one of the three branches of government if it comes down to it yes federal judges they most certainly are involved. Didn't a judge the other day say MCGahn white house council had to testify? Congress is not the end all be all. Not cooperating with congresses harassment does not automatically mean obstruction, that is why we have the courts to decide differences between the executive branch and congress. Therefore way beyond Trumps presidency, conservative constitutional law will be followed, because of the make up of the supreme court as well as the amount of federal judges Trump has appointed . Then again I thought that was all obvious in my post.
Finfinder wrote:
I did not nor was I talking about different court opinions. Can you dispel anything in that post then, or are you here just to chuck rocks and run?

That is unclear, to put it charitably.

When the Supreme Court hands down a ruling, it's not an opinion, it's a ruling with the force of law.
@Finfinder @SpecialOlympian

People who voted for Trump by and large are racist. I can't see why people see that as a bold statement. People quite easily fall in line with hate and oppression. Did the Nazis come to power against the will of the German electorate or with the support of the German electorate? Was slavery upheld by just only a few rich white men or by a whole society that raised whole armies to defend it? Horrific systems of abuse, violence, tyranny and genocide were upheld by everyday people. You can pay your taxes, volunteer at your local homeless shelter to serve food to the homeless, give to charity and at the same time you can be upholding the oppression of others.

So yeah, half the people in the US can actively be working to uphold violent white supremacy and Trump's campaign certainly was all about it. I mean look at the slogan "Make America Great Again." it's a call to white supremacy. His anti-immigration rhetoric was racist as hell (as his rhetoric was targeting brown people and not white immigrants from Europe or elsewhere). You look at Trump's campaign and it was built on open, gleeful, hate-filled bigotry and his supporters raised their hands in excitement and said, “Sign me up! I like this! I'm all about it!” So yeah, if you support Trump, you are supporting all of that bigotry that was in his campaign.
Politics_Observer wrote:@Finfinder @SpecialOlympian

People who voted for Trump by and large are racist. I can't see why people see that as a bold statement.

It's not a bold statement. It's stupid and ignorant.

The only racists are those who try to paint Trump voters as racists.

I mean look at the slogan "Make America Great Again." it's a call to white supremacy.

This is slathered in ignorance...
BigSteve wrote:It's not a bold statement. It's stupid and ignorant.

The only racists are those who try to paint Trump voters as racists.

This is slathered in ignorance...

You're a Trump supporter and you've said multiple times you don't give a shit if immigrants die or their children are separated from their families or any other number of horrible things that happen to disadvantaged people who are, by and large, nonwhite. But I guess we are supposed to just accept that this is you being so cool and calm (which you are not, and have repeatedly demonstrated to all our amusement) that you're above such petty concerns.

I await your typical, meaningful contribution of, "Yeah that's right I don't give a shit about anyone or anything and I want everyone to know it for some reason that has nothing to do with loneliness."
missing, sadly, from the articles of impeachment are the fact that the potus has a mushroom shaped penis. Looks like NATO leaders are discussing Donald's penis right here:

https://youtu.be/Br2z7AEPLI8

Obviously America is now great again :?:
SpecialOlympian wrote:You're a Trump supporter and you've said multiple times you don't give a shit if immigrants die or their children are separated from their families or any other number of horrible things that happen to disadvantaged people who are, by and large, nonwhite.

At no time, ever, have I mentioned anyone's race regarding my views on illegal aliens. Not once. Not ever.

Am I supposed to not comment on them because the vast majority of them come from south of the border?

That would be fucking stupid.

So, any time someone insists otherwise, that person is properly characterized as a racist...
"I'm just a simple misanthrope who thinks people dying is cool, regardless of race."

Such a brave stance to take. I am in awe of the ideological position you have taken of: "Human misery is fine with me and there is no reason to alleviate it. I am currently looking at condos in Florida."

To be honest I'm bored of the whole intellectually hollow "I believe in the law and it's fine if I voted for the guy who promised to make the law harsher, and therefore absolve me of racism because it's THE LAW" argument. As if the guy you voted for didn't have explicitly racist guidelines for the laws he wished to implement, lmao.
Last edited by SpecialOlympian on 12 Dec 2019 06:56, edited 1 time in total.
late wrote:That's not a law.

It's a rule of thumb, but in this case historians and other academics that study autocrats and dictators have come to the same conclusion.

What conclusion? That they love Hitler as much as @jimjam?

late wrote:Anti-Semitism has a long and bloody history. Never again...

It's pretty much ongoing. A bunch of Jews got shot up today in New Jersey. Fears mount that New Jersey shooting was anti-Semitic attack
Also, investigators believe the two dead attackers — who were thought to be a couple — identified themselves in the past as Black Hebrew Israelites, a movement whose members have been known to rail against whites and Jews, according to a law enforcement official who was briefed on the matter but was not authorized to discuss the case publicly and spoke on condition of anonymity.

However, the shooters weren't white, so it's not going to get that much coverage. Suspect Involved in Deadly Shooting at Kosher Market in Jersey City Had Reportedly Published Anti-Semitic Posts
The Jersey City police officer who was killed was identified as a father of five. The three victims in the store have been identified as the 32-year-old woman who ran the market with her husband, a 24-year-old rabbinical student, and a 49-year-old man who is thought to have worked at the market. The two men were both residents of Brooklyn, New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio confirmed Wednesday.

De Blasio went on to describe the attack as an act of hate and terror. In a press conference, he acknowledged that the investigation was in its early stages but pointed to what he saw as the clear targeting of a Jewish business. “This confirms a sad truth,” he said. “There is a crisis of anti-Semitism gripping this nation.”

Hrmmmm....I thought that now that AOC, Rashida Tlaib, and Ilhan Omar flirt with anti-Semitic tropes that anti-Semitism was coming into vogue. I guess it's okay to say anti-Semitic things if you're a Democratic member of Congress; otherwise, it's not cool.

SpecialOlympian wrote:I don't understand what federal judge appointments mean in the context of an impeachment trial, because federal judges are not involved.

The Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court presides over the Senate trial.

Politics_Observer wrote:I mean look at the slogan "Make America Great Again." it's a call to white supremacy.

Was it a call to white supremacy when Bill Clinton used it? He thinks it wasn't racist when he used it, but now it's racist. I think Clinton is just self-serving.

jimjam wrote:missing, sadly, from the articles of impeachment are the fact that the potus has a mushroom shaped penis. Looks like NATO leaders are discussing Donald's penis right here:

With Princess Anne? Now that would be an interesting story.
blackjack21 wrote:The Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court presides over the Senate trial.

That wasn't what Finfinder was referring to but thank you for confirming that your chud buddy needs help bailing himself out of his moronic claims.
SpecialOlympian wrote:That wasn't what Finfinder was referring to but thank you for confirming that your chud buddy needs help bailing himself out of his moronic claims.

The assertion that Trump obstructed Congress is laughable. No court has found any such thing. Impeachment is going nowhere.

Anyway, here's a video of your Los Angelino taxpayer dollars at work as police shoot and kill a machete wielding black man in Hollywood recently:

blackjack21 wrote:The assertion that Trump obstructed Congress is laughable. No court has found any such thing. Impeachment is going nowhere.

Anyway, here's a video of your Los Angelino taxpayer dollars at work as police shoot and kill a machete wielding black man in Hollywood recently:

SpecialOlympian wrote:"Daddy did nothing wrong. Daddy can do no wrong."

-PoFo's chud boomers for the next dozen or so pages, but in slightly different ways.

I can tell I'm totally not getting under blackjack's very thin boomer skin when he starts posting his favorite police murder videos that I never bother to watch. It also demonstrates how he is a rational person whose politics are not based on spite and anger.

Thank you for sharing a video of a black man being shot, blackjack. It makes Trump supporters like yourself seem very normal, and very cool.

Man. Just imagine the kind of person I could be if I had never ate an LSD or smoked a weed. I could be like blackjack, a very normal person who has definitely never masturbated to the above video. I might even own a Standproud standing computer desk. Then I could tell people about it on the internet. Wow. Now I wish I had never done drugs.
But for real you chud rightwingers are hilarious.

BigSteve: "Uh, ACTUALLY, Trump supporters are NOT racist!"

Blackjack: "Fuck you here's a video of cops murdering a black man suck it libs. Trump 2020!! Trump 2024!!! RAHOWA 1488!!! I OWN A STANDPROUD ADJUSTABLE STANDING DESK WITH 5 SETTINGS!!!"
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

This war is going to drag on for probably another[…]

4 foot tall Chinese parents are regularly giving b[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

https://twitter.com/hermit_hwarang/status/1779130[…]

Iran is going to attack Israel

All foreign politics are an extension of domestic[…]