Jeffrey Epstein Arrested for Sex Trafficking of Minors - Page 25 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

After I mentioned that the world's leaders might all be controlled by extortion and other means by a secret organization, Finfinder wrote:To start we need term limits not only for elected officials but also unelected entrenched bureaucrats.

Term limits ensure that no president can really compete with a long-term oligarchy like Organization X.

So I'm not sure if term limits have any effect on deep-state corruption, and may even assist in allowing for more corruption.
Yes this is another thing that I don't get. I'm not aware that anyone has tried to sell Prince Andrew as a cutting edge role model of political correctness. But Holywood is filled with the greatest, most courageous, most intelligent, wisest social justice warriors the world has ever seen. So why was it OK for them to work with Harvey Weinstein for decades, but not OK for Prince Andrew to hang out with Jeffrey Epstein?
skinster wrote:Jeffrey Epstein's private banker at Deutsche & Citi found swinging from a rope; executive 'suicide' just before FBI was to question him

Actually, that explains a lot about where Epstein got his money. Epstein's life was based on smoke and mirrors. He was borrowing tens of millions of dollars at a time from dodgy banksters on the understanding that he would never have to pay it back, and in return he was using the money to hobnob with the rich and famous and sending business to the bankster he had borrowed the money from in the first place. The bankster would therefore make more money than he had lent to Epstein, so was completely unconcerned as to whether or not Epstein would ever pay it back (hint: he wouldn't). The astonishing thing is that he managed to keep all this bullshit going for four decades. Smoke and mirrors. Epstein was a world-class fraudster, a huckster of genius.
colliric wrote:I feel a bit bad for Jewish Americans, since Epstein, Weinstein and Weiner were all from that ethnic background and that fact is probably going to fuel a rise in Anti-semetism in the USA in future years.

Nah, not really. There are just as many sleazy Anglo-Saxon hucksters out there; it's just that we don't notice them as much since they tend to be much less successful than Jewish hucksters. Those darned superior Ashkenazy genes...! :lol:
Potemkin wrote:Actually, that explains a lot about where Epstein got his money. Epstein's life was based on smoke and mirrors. He was borrowing tens of millions of dollars at a time from dodgy banksters on the understanding that he would never have to pay it back, and in return he was using the money to hobnob with the rich and famous and sending business to the bankster he had borrowed the money from in the first place. The bankster would therefore make more money than he had lent to Epstein, so was completely unconcerned as to whether or not Epstein would ever pay it back (hint: he wouldn't). The astonishing thing is that he managed to keep all this bullshit going for four decades. Smoke and mirrors. Epstein was a world-class fraudster, a huckster of genius.

He got a lot of money from the billionaire that owns the store Victoria's Secrets.

Also, I doubt this'll fuel antisemitism, although racists will find any excuses for their dumb prejudices.
colliric wrote:I feel a bit bad for Jewish Americans, since Epstein, Weinstein and Weiner were all from that ethnic background and that fact is probably going to fuel a rise in Anti-semetism in the USA in future years.

Interesting angle that you are taking, that USA citizens should ignore the ethnicity here because it might cause harm to others of the same ethnicity. This, while our countries are destroying dozens of Arab, African, Latino and Muslim nations, often based on fabrications that we are perfectly aware of. Our media sheds no tears for our millions of victims of those ethnicities.

Israel Shamir wrote:England and France, two antagonists, two mainstays of European civilisation, are simultaneously engulfed in paroxysm of Judeophilia. The result of the forthcoming very important parliamentary elections in Britain hinges on this issue, with Labour and Tories competing who will express their love of Jews more profusely, while the Jews can’t decide whom they loath less. France, after a year of the middle-class Yellow Vests rebellion, enters the fresh working class uprising with million strikers rioting on the streets, but its parliament finds prime time to ponder and rule how Frenchmen should love Jews and hate those who hate them. What is the meaning of this charade?

We all know the meaning of the charade (it's in the article as well), but would someone like to vocalize it for us in a novel way? (the author does)
Alan Dershowitz :roll:

Alan Dershowitz Suggests Allegations Of A Jeffrey Epstein-Mossad Connection Are 'Paranoid Drivel'

Rush transcript (may contain errors):

CALLER: Thank you for taking my call. In terms of understanding this political moment in the criminality we are dealing with, I would like to bring up some books, the authors and content of which C-SPAN should consider featuring. Number one, "House of Trump, House of Putin: The Untold Story of Donald Trump and the Russian Mafia". It looks as a money laundering organization tied to organized crime. Number two, how the Russian Mob Has Invaded America." Number three, "Proof of Collusion: How Trump Betrayed America" and now "Proof of Conspiracy: How International Collusion is Threatening American Democracy." Finally, I would ask Mr. Dershowitz to address the topic -- the Israeli born former executive producer and a reporter who reported Jeffrey Epstein was being run by Israeli military intelligence. And the allegations in the book -- an intelligence agent who worked to set up money laundering instruments around the world. Mr. Dershowitz, your background in defending Pollard and then Epstein suggests you might be an agent of an Russian-Israel axis, I would ask you to address that from a Jewish American patriot of conscience perspective, that's me.

DERSHOWITZ: That is just paranoid drivel. The fact that I am a Russian agent and I am in Israeli agent -- I am independent person. I represented Jonathan Pollard because I thought his sentence was way, way excessive. The idea that Russia and Israel combined together, they're basically enemies. Russia supports Syria, Iran, indirectly Hezbollah, people who are dedicated to the complete destruction of Israel. Russia votes against Israel at the United Nations on almost every occasion. I am very proud of my career as a criminal defense lawyer. I have defended some of the most controversial people in history. I think of myself in the tradition of John Adams, who represented the Boston massacre soldiers who were accused. I think of myself in the tradition of so many other defense lawyers throughout history who have endured criticism for defending the most unpopular people of their age and generation. I am 81 years old and hope to continue defending people you don't like and who most Americans don't like because the need for a defense attorney to stand up to excesses of the prosecution and paranoid excesses of the kind you expressed in your views about Epstein working for the Mossad. What intelligence agency would trust Jeffrey Epstein to work for them? These are just allegations that are being thrown out there, there is no truth whatsoever to any of them. Certainly no truth to any claim I have ever been an agent for a foreign country. I am a loyal, patriotic American. My grandparents came here to get away from the oppressions of eastern Europe. We love America, we're patriotic and I will continue to do what I feel the American Constitution demands of me - defend people who are accused wrongly or rightly of serious matters.
Information Liberation article quoted above wrote:Mr. Dershowitz, your background in defending Pollard and then Epstein suggests you might be an agent of an Russian-Israel axis

This is what has always made him the go-to person for issues on Israel or Islam: his total and well-paid bias. The commercial media can always count on him to deliver the official deep-state-sanctioned message.

If Dershowitz also belongs to Organization X, along with Jeffrey (whatever his current alias), and if the upper echelons of a few very violent "nation states" also belong to (or have been extorted by) Organization X - this story says more about the reality of world power than most other news items in our lifetime.
https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/region ... 2e2318a2af

She is not hiding in Israel, she's moving around in the USA and has a team of ex-navy seals(and Private Investigators no doubt). She's doing an L Ron Hubbard... Know what I'm saying?

She has received a lot of death threats from keyboard vigilantes, postal threats and more serious sources. So is moving around from safe house to safe house.

I'm not surprised.

Since the 1960s the West has become blinded by 3 h[…]

They are building a Russian Type nuclear reactor..[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Hamas are terrorist animals who started this and […]

It is possible but Zelensky refuses to talk... no[…]