Vast protest in Hong Kong against extradition law - Page 58 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

benpenguin wrote:You can post more protester violence but honestly it doesn't mean anything to anybody... unfortunately.

You say that, but look how hysterical people have been throughout this thread whenever I've posted protester violence, or the colonial flags they have on display...
skinster wrote:Indeed. :D

This video is false information. Much of it is accusation statement without any proof.

I strongly suspect the sharing member is mentally disadvantaged as he apparently believes this non-information head to toes.

If anything, I would recommend those Neo-Nazis target the video's creator and sharers only, and leave everybody else alone.

Patrickov wrote:This video is false information. Much of it is accusation statement without any proof.

The pics of Ukranian fash on the streets of Hong Kong that they posted all over their social media ain't proof? Their own statements of heading to the protests ain't proof? Which part of the 4 minute report are you disputing exactly?
Zionist Nationalist wrote:Skinster what do you have to say about Chinese concentration camps in Xinjiang and their treatment of Muslims?

response I expect from you is something like "its all false western propaganda(despite the clear evidences but we all know you dont care about evidences) China is perfect USA and the west just want to destroy it" :lol:

Firstly, stop pretending you care about Muslims.

Secondly, I've already posted how this story is not as what it is portrayed in the West, which also doesn't give a shit about Muslims since it's too busy destroying their countries one after another and is repeatedly Islamophobic like it ain't no thing, while crying about manufactured antisemitism.

Thirdly, Guantanamo Bay is still a thing so let's just stop with the crocodile tears.

Fourth, tons of Chinese Muslims - the ISIS types who you love - joined the war on Syria and upon returning to China, were placed in rehab camps to tend to their extremism. Your ilk would be perfectly happy with the same or even just execution of these people if they came back to Western countries, so really, shut up with your boring hypocrisy as you're not fooling anyone with your concern-trolling.

Fifth, if this million-strong concentration camp is a thing, surely you can locate it on Google Maps and show it to me.

Sixth, you support Gaza, the largest open-air concentration camp in the world. Beotch, please. :lol:

Thanks for trying though.
Firstly, stop pretending you care about Muslims.

I never said I did I actually support China on this issue we should learn from them

Thirdly, Guantanamo Bay is still a thing so let's just stop with the crocodile tears.

its not on the same scale and for the same porpouses its like comparing apples and oranges
by your definition every prison is a concentration camp which is technically true but prisons were built to keep dangerous people away from society and not to rally in it people because of some group they belong to

Fifth, if this million-strong concentration camp is a thing, surely you can locate it on Google Maps and show it to me.

Lol, make your mind up. I don't think China "forced" those Muslim countries into not believe Western propaganda about what's happening to Muslims in China, I think those states did because they know it's bullshit / are aware Muslims have been Chinese for over a thousand years and that that's ok.
skinster wrote:Lol, make your mind up. I don't think China "forced" those Muslim countries into not believe Western propaganda about what's happening to Muslims in China, I think those states did because they know it's bullshit / are aware Muslims have been Chinese for over a thousand years and that that's ok.

You are clearly detached from reality you are living in your own bubble and you have no idea what are the opinion of regular folks in Muslim countries
or even in your own country UK but thats a common phenomenon nowadays
I was agreeing you with what Muslim states said about the concentration-camps-for-Muslims-in-China.

But I did forget that you understand what Muslims on the ground think about in the various Muslim countries, since you go around vox-popping all the time. :lol:

[KS edit: Rule 2]
skinster wrote:I was agreeing you with what Muslim states said about the concentration-camps-for-Muslims-in-China.

But I did forget that you understand what Muslims on the ground think about in the various Muslim countries, since you go around vox-popping all the time. :lol:

Unlike you I like to hear different opinion to understand the other side and I often engage with regular people to understand where their position is coming from

Know your enemy
skinster wrote:https://twitter.com/mtaibbi/status/1203088647802802176

Well yes. You have chosen English speaking channels. Hong Kong is very close culturally to the English speaking world. Hong Kong economy if larger than the other 3 combined. It is situated in an important part of the world. What do you expect? Obviously people from the UK and US will care more about HK than the other places because of cultural, historic, economical and so on reasons.

@KurtFF8 Litwin wages a psyops war here but we […]

[usermention=41202] @late[/usermention] Are you[…]

[usermention=41202] @late[/usermention] The[…]

I (still) have a dream

Because the child's cattle-like parents "fol[…]