Trump has been impeached - Page 32 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Hindsite wrote:
Yes. Yes. Yes.

"I have a favor to ask, though."

Kinda tough to fake innocence after that. But keep lying, I am sure someone will be stupid enough to believe you.
late wrote:Kinda tough to fake innocence after that. But keep lying, I am sure someone will be stupid enough to believe you.

Sometimes people are just being stubborn.

More seriously, sometime people do not really believe something wrong, they are just jealous or hate others who are factually more righteous than them.
late wrote:"I have a favor to ask, though."

Kinda tough to fake innocence after that. But keep lying, I am sure someone will be stupid enough to believe you.

President Trump said, "I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it."

That is the direct quote from the memorandum of the phone call.
By late
Hindsite wrote:
President Trump said, "I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it."

That is the direct quote from the memorandum of the phone call.

It was still an offer he couldn't refuse. Same as any mob boss..
Patrickov wrote:
Sometimes people are just being stubborn.

More seriously, sometime people do not really believe something wrong, they are just jealous or hate others who are factually more righteous than them.

Republicans have been doing this since the 90s. It's a deliberate propaganda technique.
late wrote:It was still an offer he couldn't refuse. Same as any mob boss..

You have been listening too much to the lying pencil neck "shifty" Adam Schiff.
late wrote:
Republicans have been doing this since the 90s. It's a deliberate propaganda technique.
I am talking about the psychology of whoever listening to Republican (or indeed anybody's) propaganda, a.k.a why so many people apparently "fall" for it. Sometimes it is more efficient to just trump them than to convince them of a point (which, very often, is a waste of time and energy).

On a side note, I think propaganda is such a contant factor from all sides that it is absurd to suggest only the Republicans do that. In fact, I consider many non-news-related PoFo threads be a kind of propaganda to some extent.
When are we going to investigate Kushner? How did a failson with a billion dollars in debt who lied repeatedly on his security application get clearance in the first place, much less a job he's clearly unqualified for?

Investigate Kushner!
SpecialOlympian wrote:When are we going to investigate Kushner? How did a failson with a billion dollars in debt who lied repeatedly on his security application get clearance in the first place, much less a job he's clearly unqualified for?

Investigate Kushner!

Maybe just persecute whoever in support of Trump now. IMHO if one thinks a group is harming the society as a whole, it is his / her responsibility to take swift and effective actions against them.

And I am saying that being a Trump supporter myself.
By late
Patrickov wrote:
Maybe just persecute whoever in support of Trump now.

It looks like he received a few hundred million dollars from the Saudi for preferential treatment. Which they got.
late wrote:It looks like he received a few hundred million dollars from the Saudi for preferential treatment. Which they got.

It is totally unnecessary and useless to tell me what "whoever support Trump" includes.
By late
Patrickov wrote:
It is totally unnecessary and useless to tell me what "whoever support Trump" includes.

When I talk to someone here, I am not talking to just that person. Despite that, if you want to participate, you should be informed.
late wrote:When I talk to someone here, I am not talking to just that person. Despite that, if you want to participate, you should be informed.

No additional measure is required. What I posted was just a comment with no force. Thanks.
By late
Patrickov wrote:
No additional measure is required. What I posted was just a comment with no force. Thanks.

If you are going to throw shade, and I going to throw sunlight...
By Rich
So liberals tell me, why are you so, so desperate to see Mike Pence installed as president? What is it about Mike Pence that you like so much? Is Donald Trump not reactionary enough on abortion for you? Do you hope that Mike Pence would install even more Conservative Christian judges? Are is it some aspect of Mike Pence's policies preferences that you find so enticing?
Rich wrote:So liberals tell me, why are you so, so desperate to see Mike Pence installed as president?

I think I saw at least one anti-Trump poster saying that Pence should also be impeached and removed.

EDIT: The post is on the previous page.
Last edited by Patrickov on 25 Jan 2020 15:33, edited 1 time in total.
I repeat, to anyone willing to answer me? Is this trial going to be able to oust Trump from office? Because I think Trump is so power hungry and narcissistic that he is capable of just coming up with schemes to declare himself maximum leader for life and stay in office forever. He is that kind of low life.

He reminds me of some pathological lying abusers without scruples, ethics or morals who became dictators in Latin America and even those were better human beings than Trump has shown himself to be.....so the question is? Is this trial going to oust him? Yes or no?

I think it is going to be failed attempt and the elections are going to be close and tight yet again and his moves will be to sail into another four years and solidify his power and go into a bloody and costly war and he will profit and the American Republic turned Empire is going to go down the tubes fiscally, socially, morally and spiritually.

I always knew the USA was a fake country in terms of democracy. If you have colonies you abuse your claims of fair play and fair dealings are sheer nonsense. But American people fed myths of glory for centuries are hard to deprogram.
Tainari88 wrote:I think it is going to be failed attempt and the elections are going to be close and tight yet again and his moves will be to sail into another four years and solidify his power and go into a bloody and costly war and he will profit and the American Republic turned Empire is going to go down the tubes fiscally, socially, morally and spiritually.

And I wonder why nobody dares to make a war on Trump, the Republican Party and their supporters.

It is funny to see Hongkongers are going to be the model of everywhere else. If some still believes the United States incite Hongkongers into anti-China, maybe this time things should work the other way round. Learn from us. Cripple the enemies both militarily and economically.

And in United States anti-Trump people probably have support from a significant portion of the richest 1%. This should be a far easier war to fight than what we are fighting.

If one believes a war is so inevitable, make one to preempt it. Seriously.
By late
Patrickov wrote:
And I wonder why nobody dares to make a war on Trump, the Republican Party and their supporters.

If one believes a war is so inevitable, make one to preempt it. Seriously.

You have some amazingly bad ideas.
late wrote:You have some amazingly bad ideas.

There are too many people suggesting the situation so dire that I find that necessary. Not that it is a desirable thing, of course.

As someone that pays very close attention to Amer[…]

Will @skinster insist on her demand of watching […]

I (still) have a dream

...Kids don't need to drive anywhere to play with[…]

Jared Kushner is inspired by the real estate pote[…]