Who believes him? - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Hindsite
Godstud wrote:I am due a tour of the Southern USA... Texas and such, but probably not in the near future. If you're ever in Thailand, pop around for a drink.

Please, don't do it.
Godstud wrote:I am due a tour of the Southern USA... Texas and such, but probably not in the near future. If you're ever in Thailand, pop around for a drink. :D

I've met a couple Pofo posters, and they are pretty cool dudes. We have to be some level to even have the wherewithall to post.

Cheers.

Now stop evading the damn question! ;)
I suppose for some people, conceding Trump can be wrong is harder to accept than that they are to be executed the next moment.
By Godstud
Hindsite wrote:Please, don't do it.
Fuck off. I'll do whatever the hell I want, and I don't need some simpleton telling me otherwise.

:peace:
By blackjack21
Patrickov wrote:I suppose for some people, conceding Trump can be wrong is harder to accept than that they are to be executed the next moment.

It's not that. It's that people make their decisions on their own criteria and they aren't open to being called dumb, liar, extremists, suckers of the rich, or whatever fear mongering, etc. the establishment is going to throw at them. People are a lot wiser to that now. As the media fragments, the pattern becomes clearer across all the veins of information. So people just see it clearly now, when it was something they just felt might be wrong--some weird feeling in their belly, but they didn't push it, couldn't put their finger on it, and they didn't want to be the odd person out. Nobody cares about that stuff anymore. Look at @late's response to me. "liar, liar, liar" I'm pretty sure I'll be proven right once again, but it doesn't stop them from pushing the narrative, because they are hoping to wear people down. Why would I ever vote for Chuck Schumer's choice over Trump or even moron?
By Raptor-Con
To answer the question, I do believe Trump, and I would consider myself an honest person.

I think that the issue comes down to where Trump gets his information from. He tends to get it from TV shows, rather than from national intelligence, as his predecessors did. And as such, he swears blindly that 100% of what he says is true, even if the medium he is getting his information from is dead wrong.

So essentially, it's not Trump, it's the media who is at fault, that somehow, has managed to get an incredibly strong hold over the president that I doubt we have seen before, nor ever will see again!
By Hindsite
Raptor-Con wrote:To answer the question, I do believe Trump, and I would consider myself an honest person.

I think that the issue comes down to where Trump gets his information from. He tends to get it from TV shows, rather than from national intelligence, as his predecessors did. And as such, he swears blindly that 100% of what he says is true, even if the medium he is getting his information from is dead wrong.

So essentially, it's not Trump, it's the media who is at fault, that somehow, has managed to get an incredibly strong hold over the president that I doubt we have seen before, nor ever will see again!

Well, President Trump knows that the media is putting out false information, because he calls them out as fake news. Well, at least most of the media. It is understandable to me that President Trump would not completely trust national intelligence after the way he has been treated and spied on even before he became President. Under the circumstances, I think he has done a great job as President. I mainly voted for him before because he was a better choice than Hillary Clinton in my opinion and he was also pro life. He just recently became the only President to attend the Pro Life March, so I will definitely vote for him again.
By blackjack21
Hindsite wrote:It is understandable to me that President Trump would not completely trust national intelligence after the way he has been treated and spied on even before he became President.

Or their intelligence leading up to the Iraq War... They have too many resources at their disposal and there is no meritocracy in the IC. Failure isn't punished. It's rewarded.

Hindsite wrote:I mainly voted for him before because he was a better choice than Hillary Clinton in my opinion and he was also pro life. He just recently became the only President to attend the Pro Life March, so I will definitely vote for him again.

Even some pro-life Republican never Trumpers were chiding him for that move, but Trump is putting that voting bloc firmly in his column and none of the Democrats running can do that right now. Pro-life, pro-Christian and pro-gun voters will all be squarely behind Trump in this election.

Are you aware that the only difference between yo[…]

@FiveofSwords If you think that science is mer[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I'm just free flowing thought here: I'm trying t[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

…. the left puts on the gas pedal and the right […]