Kobe Bryant - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

By ness31
Kobe Bryant is dead age 41 and his 13 year old daughter. They were killed in a helicopter crash https://edition.cnn.com/2020/01/26/us/c ... index.html

Rip dude and dudette.

Edit- if a mod wants to move this to the obits section that would be appropriate...I just don’t know where it’s located.
By Patrickov
Sad to hear. RIP.
By Rancid
Another reminder of how fragile and easily lost life can be. :hmm:

RIP
By Politics_Observer
A great basketball player and celebrity who fought for good causes. He was a celebrity who was loved here in the US and it seems, globally. Very sad to see the loss of his daughter. May he and his daughter rest in peace. My condolences to his family and close friends.
By Donna
Had no idea he was Catholic and grew up in Italy. Lit. His charity was also focused on the homeless. Real shit.
By Sivad
Do you people really actually give a shit about this, do you have like emotions about it? I can't imagine being impacted in any way by the life or death of someone like Kobe Bryant.
By Donna
Sivad wrote:Do you people really actually give a shit about this, do you have like emotions about it? I can't imagine being impacted in any way by the life or death of someone like Kobe Bryant.

I had an emotional response to this. I didn't cry, but I had a heavy heart for a couple days.
By Sivad
Donna wrote:I had an emotional response to this. I didn't cry, but I had a heavy heart for a couple days.

really?
By ness31
I cried when I saw shaq crying :(
By Donna
ness31 wrote:I cried when I saw shaq crying :(

:(

It was wholesome how they reconciled after feuding so hard. Sometimes those friendships can be the strongest.

Pretty clear France will be taking a leading role […]

He is even less coherent than Alex Jones. My gu[…]

Yes, and it did not order a ceasefire. Did you ev[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

A new film has been released destroying the offici[…]