Kushner's Peace Plan - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

By Hindsite
#15062180
Rugoz wrote:A "peace plan" with one party not even being invited. :lol:

More like an American plan for more nepotism, incompetence and influence by a foreign government.

Actually the leaders of two parties will be there.
Gantz heads to Washington for lightning peace plan talks with Trump

By TOI STAFF
26 January 2020

Blue and White party leader Benny Gantz took off for Washington early Sunday morning for a high-stakes meeting with US President Donald Trump to discuss a soon-to-be-released Israeli-Palestinian peace plan.

Gantz surprised pundits and others Saturday night when he announced that he would go to Washington, albeit separate from Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, after the two were invited for a White House meeting last week.

Netanyahu’s office, in a statement issued immediately after Gantz announced his move, said the prime minister would also meet privately with Trump on Monday, in addition to the planned Tuesday meeting.

Trump said his administration has talked briefly to the Palestinians, who reject the administration’s peace plan before its release.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/gantz-hea ... ith-trump/
By Patrickov
#15062181
Hindsite wrote:Actually the leaders of two parties will be there.
Gantz heads to Washington for lightning peace plan talks with Trump

By TOI STAFF
26 January 2020

Blue and White party leader Benny Gantz took off for Washington early Sunday morning for a high-stakes meeting with US President Donald Trump to discuss a soon-to-be-released Israeli-Palestinian peace plan.

Gantz surprised pundits and others Saturday night when he announced that he would go to Washington, albeit separate from Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, after the two were invited for a White House meeting last week.

Netanyahu’s office, in a statement issued immediately after Gantz announced his move, said the prime minister would also meet privately with Trump on Monday, in addition to the planned Tuesday meeting.

Trump said his administration has talked briefly to the Palestinians, who reject the administration’s peace plan before its release.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/gantz-hea ... ith-trump/


I think the "two parties" here means Israel and Palestine, NOT two parties of Israel.
By Hindsite
#15062182
Patrickov wrote:I think the "two parties" here means Israel and Palestine, NOT two parties of Israel.

Okay, but if a leader of the Palestinians don't want to come, President Trump can only meet with those leaders willing to meet.
#15062187
Rugoz wrote:A "peace plan" with one party not even being invited.


It's called "unilateralism". Trump applies this to trade, security and all other aspects of his rule.

"Do bloody well what the Empire tells you, or else ..."
By skinster
#15062279
This peace plan / deal of the century lark under Trump are basically the acceleration the theft of land belonging to Palestinians and Syrians. Very peaceful. Zionists loving lebensraum since 1948.
#15062285
Uh, that's what's been happening since 1948.

"They" are not the ones who understand the language of war, that would be you guys, the ones making war on them. Their war basically entails living on land that your ilk have been steadily stealing from them since 1948. If you were them and they were you, you'd be resisting settler-colonialism, occupation and apartheid too, as anyone in their position would do.

By anasawad
#15062289
It will pass and no one will do anything about it.
Let's face it, everyone has their own problems, no one is willing to put any effort to stop it.

For Lebanon and Iraq, uprisings and instability with internal conflict on the horizon.
Syria effectively doesn't exist as an independent country, more so a Russia and Iranian colony with a media image of a president, and Russia doesn't care about it.

Egypt not only doesn't care but has peace with Israel and the Us.
The gulf states are too busy with their cold war and the overhaul of their economy to care about the Israeli-Palestinian issue.
Iran not only can't do anything, but is both in the middle of a cold war and potentially heading towards a civil war in the upcoming period.
Pakistan doesn't care and has its own issues both internal and external to worry about.
Libya doesn't exist anymore.
Sudan is too weak and poor to be able to do anything.
Ethiopia is allied to Israel and the US.
And Turkey is too busy with its cold wars to notice the Palestinians.

As such, the only hope for a slightly fairer deal would be to negotiate, other than that, they're by all means on their own.

After all, everyone in the world has more than enough problems of their own to bother with others now. Even if we were talking about major powers.
#15062295
skinster wrote:Uh, that's what's been happening since 1948.

"They" are not the ones who understand the language of war, that would be you guys, the ones making war on them. Their war basically entails living on land that your ilk have been steadily stealing from them since 1948. If you were them and they were you, you'd be resisting settler-colonialism, occupation and apartheid too, as anyone in their position would do.



When was the last time that the Arabs offered anything reasonable?
they always demand the same things they know Israel will never ever accept like "right of return" and having east Jerusalem including the holy places part of their state how the fuck they demand such things when they are in a position of the losing side?

last time they accepted to go along with a "peace" plan ended in a disaster for both sides
thats why we should never negotiate anything with them. put demands on the table and if they dont like it stomp them.

the problem is that Israel is too soft with them Israel should learn from Russia and China how to deal with such human trash
By skinster
#15062297
It's already been a thing for decades, the colonization of the West Bank and the probably million plus - at this stage - illegal settlers there. This OP's deal is merely solidifying what already is, just as Israel's attempts to claim the Golan already was a thing before Trump announced it, despite the natives in both countries opposing these things.

Iran will continue to support the liberation of Palestine as well as that of Iraq from the illegal American occupation.

Syria effectively doesn't exist as an independent country, more so a Russia and Iranian colony with a media image of a president, and Russia doesn't care about it.


It's not a colony when allies (Russia and Iran) are called in to help defend your country (Syria) from fascistic Islamists and their allies (US/Turkey/Saudi/Israel/Jordan/Qatar/UAE/Brit/French/etc) and their imperial war. It's 2020 dude, give it up. :lol:

Zionist Nationalist wrote:When was the last time that the Arabs offered anything reasonable?
they always demand the same things they know Israel will never ever accept like "right of return" and having east Jerusalem including the holy places part of their state how the fuck they demand such things when they are in a position of the losing side?


They are going by what international law dictates and your side is violating it (as usual). Why should they offer you their own land when they already gave you 78% of it? Even after being initially told they would, as the majority in 1948, have 45%.

It is you who is unreasonable and greedy like nazis who didn't know when to stop. Why is 78% of historic Palestine not enough for you?

last time they accepted to go along with a "peace" plan ended in a disaster for both sides
thats why we should never negotiate anything with them. put demands on the table and if they dont like it stomp them.


You are perpetuating hasbara, AKA myths about what's happened and I've pointed this out repeatedly here, don't you get tired of the same script that has no bearing on reality?

the problem is that Israel is too soft with them Israel should learn from Russia and China how to deal with such human trash


:lol:

Israel has over a million of their children in the world's largest concentration camp today, systematically tortures their children after kidnapping them whenever they feel like and has another 4/5 million under an illegal, brutal military occupation. but Israel is "too soft" :lol: :lol: :lol:
By anasawad
#15062303
It's not a colony when allies (Russia and Iran) are called in to help defend your country (Syria) from fascistic Islamists and their allies (US/Turkey/Saudi/Israel/Jordan/Qatar/UAE/Brit/French/etc) and their imperial war. It's 2020 dude, give it up. :lol:

When the Syrian government has no say in running its country and has to follow all orders given to it by the Russian command, and when the Syrian president has take a back seat to Russian generals and ministers, and has to walk far behind the Russian president, that's what vassals are, not allies.

And Iran can do whatever it wants in Syria with no regard to the Syrian government, only negotiates with Russia.
So yea, a colony.

Iran will continue to support the liberation of Palestine as well as that of Iraq from the illegal American occupation.

Sure, LoL. And it can erase Israel from the map in 7 and a half minutes, but only doesn't do it because of humanitarian concerns.
By skinster
#15062306


anasawad wrote:When the Syrian government has no say in running its country and has to follow all orders given to it by the Russian command, and when the Syrian president has take a back seat to Russian generals and ministers, and has to walk far behind the Russian president, that's what vassals are, not allies.

And Iran can do whatever it wants in Syria with no regard to the Syrian government, only negotiates with Russia.
So yea, a colony.


Citation needed for Russia and Iran viewing Syria as its colony/vassal state or whatever other such nonsense you repeat.

Sure, LoL. And it can erase Israel from the map in 7 and a half minutes, but only doesn't do it because of humanitarian concerns.


Iran never claimed to erase anything off any map. The erasure of a state off a map is what Israel has been doing since 1948 to Palestine. Do keep up.
Last edited by skinster on 28 Jan 2020 21:12, edited 1 time in total.
By anasawad
#15062309
@skinster
Citation needed for Russia and Iran viewing Syria as its colony/vassal state or whatever other such nonsense you repeat.

This might seem odd to you, but no politician is stupid enough to say it directly since that would drive a harsh retaliation, these things are obvious by the way Putin treats Assad and how Russia treats Syria.
It is also obvious due to the simple fact that whenever there is a discussion on the fate of Syria, the negotiations are usually held between Russia, Iran, and Turkey, and sometimes the US; Don't kid yourself, the Syrian government doesn't even get invited.

So sovereign, totally not a puppet state.

Iran never claimed to erase anything off any map.

Both Suleimani and Nasrallah said that Iran has enough missiles to erase Israel in 7 and a half minutes.
By skinster
#15062310


anasawad wrote:This might seem odd to you, blah blah blah


What's odd to me is that you view things in the way you do as if they are fact, and always alongside post not a single thing to prove your position.

Russia and Iran are Syria's allies and came to Syria's aid a few years into their war against the imperialists (list posted above). They don't view Syria as its colony the way Israel does of Palestine/Syria and the U.S. does of Iraq and...fuck making that list right now, you get the point.

Both Suleimani and Nasrallah said that Iran has enough missiles to erase Israel in 7 and a half minutes.


Citation needed.
By anasawad
#15062316
@skinster

hat's odd to me is that you view things in the way you do as if they are fact, and always alongside post not a single thing to prove your position.

What's more odd is that you somehow don't seem to follow any of the news regarding Syria.

For example:
Russia, Turkey and Iran agree to move toward new constitution for Syria

https://www.france24.com/en/20190916-ru ... tion-syria

Ooh look, the totally sovereign, totally not a puppet state, totally independent Syrian government isn't even present in negotiating the agreement for a new constitution for itself.

Citation needed.


Iran: We Can Wipe Out Israel in 8 Minutes

https://www.the-american-interest.com/2 ... 8-minutes/

However, the IRGC announced on Saturday that it has the ability to wipe out Israel in only “half and hour.”

https://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/Story ... lf-an-hour

الحرس الثوري: صواريخنا قادرة على تدمير إسرائيل في 7 دقائق

Translation:
Revolutionary gaurds: Our missiles can destroy Israel in 7 minutes.
https://arabic.rt.com/world/866095-%D8% ... %8A%D9%84/

إيران تهدد بتدمير إسرائيل خلال سبع دقائق ونصف اذا هوجمت وتختبر منظومة دفاعية جديدة

Translation:
Iran threatens to destroy Israel in 7 and a half minutes if Attacked and is testing a new defense system.
https://www.i24news.tv/ar/%D8%A3%D8%AE% ... 8%AF%D8%A9

etc.

Atleast follow the people you support, you really shouldn't stay out of date on their latest threats.
#15062325
anasawad wrote:What's more odd is that you somehow don't seem to follow any of the news regarding Syria.


Actually I do. I'm one of few people who still posts updates on the Syria war thread where loads of people were posting on once upon a time, until it was clear that Syria would not fall like other regime-change wars. When that was clear, people stopped caring. Except for the times corporate media manufactured chemical weapons attacks in Syria, attempting to blame the government, and failing.

For example:

Ooh look, the totally sovereign, totally not a puppet state, totally independent Syrian government isn't even present in negotiating the agreement for a new constitution for itself.


That committee basically legitimises the Syrian government's control.

Also, Lavrov described the meeting as very positive, stressing that Moscow, Tehran, and Ankara are committed to Syria’s sovereignty, independence and territorial integrity.

https://www.the-american-interest.com/2 ... 8-minutes/

https://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/Story ... lf-an-hour

Translation:
Revolutionary gaurds: Our missiles can destroy Israel in 7 minutes.
https://arabic.rt.com/world/866095-%D8% ... %8A%D9%84/

Translation:
Iran threatens to destroy Israel in 7 and a half minutes if Attacked and is testing a new defense system.
https://www.i24news.tv/ar/%D8%A3%D8%AE% ... 8%AF%D8%A9

etc.


I'm not sure if any of this is true. Do you have any sources aside from The Times of Israel reporting on this? I can only see reports of the same thing by ToI, Gatestone Institute, The Daily Mail and some evangelical Christian websites. I figured news like this would be all over the news if true, like when the Iranian PM said Zionism must be erased from the pages of history and everyone lied about how that meant annihilating apartheid-Israel. I've also been trying to find the guy who apparently said these things online and no joy yet. Does he even exist?

anasawad wrote:Atleast follow the people you support, you really shouldn't stay out of date on their latest threats.


How amusing you say this to me when in the space of two posts your first claim was that it was Solemani and Nasrallah who claimed Israel would be attacked in half an hour or some shit and then when asked for a citation you share neither of them saying such things as evidence, but a man who from what I've been looking for online, doesn't even exist. Granted, he might. I guess it's up to you to prove it since I couldn't find him based on the "Times of Israel staff" source that made the claim.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 7

I read that Italian and German far right parties a[…]

Meanwhile Sweden a somewhat SJWish lefty nation d[…]

My reflections on 2020 AD

CNN Downplayed Swine Flu Under Obama, Went Gonzo O[…]

Dr Fauci is now saying that we could see 100,000 […]