Trump has been impeached - Page 36 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Rancid wrote:Question to those that want Trump kicked out office (i.e. support the impeachment). Given that he will not be kicked out of office, what do you want from this process?

I believe all they really care about is continuing to drag his name through the mud. They knew, from Day 1, that Trump would never be removed. This has been a colossal waste of both time and money.
Indy wrote:I believe all they really care about is continuing to drag his name through the mud. They knew, from Day 1, that Trump would never be removed. This has been a colossal waste of both time and money.

That pig of a president is not good for the position of the USA, not for the liberal/conservative bought off people sellouts in both parties. And he is highly unpredictable and is an ignorant on political deals. He thinks running a gov't and running a business is the same thing in terms of complexity. It is not. Not by a long shot. He is going to shoot himself in the foot and if he alienates those Machivellian deep state people embedded in Washington DC he is headed for some kind of criminal charges, impeachment or when he leaves office some sort of horror of horrors of crap...I won't mention the possibilities.

And people who are like you are? Will wind up sinking your own country permanently into recession, followed by depression and over a space of 50 years will lose any kind of real power position. You will deserve it for being political ignorants.
Tainari88 wrote:That pig of a president is not good for the position of the USA, not for the liberal/conservative bought off people sellouts in both parties. And he is highly unpredictable and is an ignorant on political deals. He thinks running a gov't and running a business is the same thing in terms of complexity. It is not. Not by a long shot. He is going to shoot himself in the foot and if he alienates those Machivellian deep state people embedded in Washington DC he is headed for some kind of criminal charges, impeachment or when he leaves office some sort of horror of horrors of crap...I won't mention the possibilities.

And people who are like you are? Will wind up sinking your own country permanently into recession, followed by depression and over a space of 50 years will lose any kind of real power position. You will deserve it for being political ignorants.

Well, first, your post fails to address the question asked in the original post. It seems as though all you want to do is complain about and bad mouth the President.

Second, what is your experience in running a business and a government? I'll bet you've done neither; certainly not both. Therefore, you really can't state what it is or isn't like. Frankly, when H.Ross Perot decided to run, many Americans considered the idea of having a businessman run the show pretty intriguing. So much, in fact, that a June 1992 Gallup poll showed Perot leading a three-way race against President Bush and presumptive Democratic nominee Bill Clinton. He won 19% of the popular vote.

So, having a businessman in office isn't some unheard of, or unacceptable, idea.

Third, I'm not sure I understand your comment "And people who are like you are? Will wind up sinking your own country permanently into recession, followed by depression and over a space of 50 years will lose any kind of real power position. You will deserve it for being political ignorants."

At best, that's a pretty uneducated comment. You really know nothing about me, and all you know about my thoughts on this topic (you know, the topic you failed to address) is that I think the Democrats have known all along that Trump won't be removed. I would submit that the ignorant ones are those who foolishly believed that he would.

I would be quite interested to learn, since it's pretty clear you support this impeachment, what you would like to see come of all of this, considering that Trump won't be removed from office.

Can you address the topic of the OP?
Indy wrote:I believe all they really care about is continuing to drag his name through the mud. They knew, from Day 1, that Trump would never be removed. This has been a colossal waste of both time and money.

I agree, but then I wonder. Maybe making a stink is a good thing. Helps to remind the people in power that they need to watch what they're doing (or become better at shady dealings :lol: ).

I think the government works best when there's gridlock. :lol:
In what trial do the jurors ever get to lobby to prevent witnesses from being heard. Absurdity rules the day. America, you cannot believe how corrupt and, I’m sorry, stupid you look to the world. The impeachment hearings are ‘the talk of the town’. No one outside of the U.S. is fooled by the Republicans. We wait to see if you are still America the shining city upon a hill or basically a corrupt banana republic. I’m sorry, but that’s what it’s come down to. There’s no degrees of good, you are either the shinning city or the banana republic, basically it’s your choice.

But, of course. Mud is Obese Donald's natural element.

Waste of time and money? I believe Fatso has dumped a $1,000,000,000,000 deficit for 2019 onto the backs of the American people after violating pre election promise # 213 of eliminating the deficit ( :lol: unrefutable proof of the stupidity of …….. The Conned Ones).
jimjam wrote:But, of course. Mud is Obese Donald's natural element.

Waste of time and money? I believe Fatso has dumped a $1,000,000,000,000 deficit for 2019 onto the backs of the American people after violating pre election promise # 213 of eliminating the deficit ( :lol: unrefutable proof of the stupidity of …….. The Conned Ones).

Care to address any of the points I made? No?
Indy wrote:Care to address any of the points I made? No?

I did...…… Obese Donald's adversaries are dealing in Don's currency …… mud. And I tossed in that Don's idea of "prosperity" is debt since you sound like an old fashioned "conservative" who doesn't waste time or money. I add at this point that listening to a carnival barker who suffers from early stage dementia is a waste of time.
blackjack21 wrote:The only thing stopping Democrats from holding hearings in the House right now is their own laziness.

Twitter perjuries? Are you serious? Nobody is under oath posting anything on Twitter.

It takes two thirds of both the House and the Senate to propose a constitutional amendment and 3/4ths of the states to ratify it. It's even harder to do that than impeach a president.

It's not set up as a democracy. It is set up as a Republic.

It's much harder than that. It's two thirds vote in both Houses of Congress and 3/4 of the states to ratify. They can also start with governors and then ratify. Ratification is very difficult.

I am not going to attempt to do direct quotes. It is glitched. Anyway Response to BJ number 1) They are lazy and what else is new? The republicans don't shine as the ones who never golf and so on.....how many days does that Prez 45 waste on twittering at 3am, golfing, and watching Fox News and then gets angry he can't get Fox to agree with him? Lol. I have never seen such a waste of precious presidential time in my life! He wastes time on TV, on crap, and on superficial stupidity. He is a basket case of ego inflated stuff.

A tweet from some dude who has the nuclear codes is not the same as a tweet from some drunkard on Hollywood Blvd who is unemployed. They don't wield the same amount of power over millions of peoples lives BJ. Don't play coy or naive making excuses for his bad behavior. You are a political partisan and I don't think you are above lying yourself to make sure your agenda of nationalistic crap gets put through BJ. Lol. I would have preferred you as president as right wing and not exactly fair in your views over the conman prez you continue to defend. Pero alla tu. Lol.

Yes it is harder. And thus why I think this impeachment thing won't result in a resignation like it did with Nixon.

You are right BJ. It is not set up as a democracy. So stop telling the whole world that you are a nation worth imitating if you believe in true democracy. Scratch yourselves off the list and you suck as a true Republic. If you believed in republican principles you would not have colonies. So you suck at that too. Next.....

The USA gov't fails as a democracy, as a republic and the president is a conman...selling out to others to gain for his own pocket. The USA finally got a total destroyer. They deserve it!
jimjam wrote:I did...…… Obese Donald's adversaries are dealing in Don's currency …… mud. And I tossed in that Don's idea of "prosperity" is debt since you sound like an old fashioned "conservative" who doesn't waste time or money. I add at this point that listening to a carnival barker who suffers from early stage dementia is a waste of time.

The points being made were with regard to what impeachment supporters would like to see in lieu of the fact that Trump will not be removed from office.

You failed to answer that question.
Tainari88 wrote:You are right BJ. It is not set up as a democracy. So stop telling the whole world that you are a nation worth imitating if you believe in true democracy. Scratch yourselves off the list and you suck as a true Republic. If you believed in republican principles you would not have colonies. So you suck at that too.

Yes, we're such a horrible country.

That would explain why people from your country risk their lives to leave your Utopian realm and come here.

The USA gov't fails as a democracy, as a republic and the president is a conman...selling out to others to gain for his own pocket. The USA finally got a total destroyer. They deserve it!

Unsupported drivel.
Indy wrote:Unsupported drivel.

Indy wrote:You failed to answer that question

Indy wrote:Care to address any of the points I made? No?

Indy wrote:your post fails to address the question

Indy wrote:all you want to do is complain

Indy wrote:a pretty uneducated comment.

Indy wrote:What does that have to do with what we're discussing

you are way way smarter than I am Sonny. I concede all points to you save: Obese Donald has been impeached because he is a liar, a thief, suffering from early onset dementia, is incompetent for the job he holds, guilty of treason, works for big money lobbyists not the American people, has presided over $1,000,000,000,000 in additional debt in 2019 and he has become quite boring. I grew up with this asshole in NYC. He was strictly a con artist supreme constantly non paying contractors and going bankrupt on a regular basis leaving others holding the bag and bragging about it. I may start a thread on bowel movements in Gorkiy park ….. feel free to attend.
Indy wrote:That would explain why people from your country risk their lives to leave your Utopian realm and come here.
You demonstrate your own ignorance when you fail to realize that America IS her country. Address the argument, because when you attempt to insult the person making it, you come across like a dumbass, which I am sure is not your intention.

USA, with the impeachment, and the opposition to the impeachment, is only demonstrating the depths of corruption in the USA when the Republicans don't want any evidence or witnesses involved in the trial. :knife:

The impeachment outcome will most assuredly let the world know whether USA is a Banana Republic, or the shining beacon of freedom and justice that it purports itself to be.
Who is Miacheal Atkinson and why did Adam Schiff lie about how many fact witness he turned over. Why does Schiff refuse to turn over Atkinson's testinmony?

@Godstud you need to understand how this process works you have succumbed to gas lighting, unless you are being obtuse on purpose. For the 1000th time said on this forum.
The House makes the case calls the witnesses decides to impeach . The Senate holds the trial and weighs the evidence, the and case is built in the house. It is that simple, it is not the Senates jobs to make a case or call witnesses. Either you understand that or are just trying to spread BS. Are you clear now? :D
:lol:

A senate that won't let evidence or witnesses be presented, you mean. :roll:
Godstud wrote::lol:

A senate that won't let evidence or witnesses be presented, you mean. :roll:

Not true at all you are wrong eye roll back at you. If you have an argument there is no need to just fabricate things. Besides if you knew who Michael Atkinson was youd probably not anwer they way you did. :lol: :lol:
Not true is all you can say? Your argument has me in stitches! :lol:
jimjam wrote:In what trial do the jurors ever get to lobby to prevent witnesses from being heard. Absurdity rules the day.

As we've been reminded so many times be the left, this is not a criminal trial and, therefore, standard rules do not apply.

Reap what you sow.
So calling it a "trial" is actually a lie, since the last things Republicans want is justice. They'd rather suck Trump's cock for another 5 years than do something good for your country, or stop any kind of corruption or criminal activity.

Sad.
Last edited by Godstud on 30 Jan 2020 14:32, edited 1 time in total.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

I have never been wacko at anything. I never thou[…]

I think a Palestinian state has to be demilitariz[…]

no , i am not gonna do it. her grandfather was a[…]

did you know it ? shocking information , any comme[…]