IOWA Dem Caucus results DELAYED! - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
I'm not American but this is a JOKE! SILENCE from the DIC. Even the map is still clear 0% for all candidates!

HUUUUUGE delay....and silence?

Results from Iowa caucuses delayed because of 'quality control' – Caucus updates

USA TODAY

Mandy McClure, communications director for the Iowa Democratic Party, acknowledged delays in caucus results, saying they were due to quality checks and the fact the party was reporting three sets of data for the first time.

“The integrity of the results is paramount," McClure said at around 9:30 p.m. "What we know right now is that around 25 percent of precincts have reported, and early data indicates turnout is on pace for 2016."

Several Democratic precinct chairs reported Monday afternoon they were unable to log into a new phone app to report results.
Bret Niles, chairman of the Linn County Democratic Party, said he was aware of eight of 86 precinct officials in that county that had trouble logging into the app as of about 2:30 p.m. Monday.
Precinct chairs were provided a PIN to test the mobile app, which was different than a login required for Caucus Day. Some might have entered the wrong login credentials Monday, creating temporary problems, Niles said.
- Lee Rood and Jason Clayworth, Des Moines Register
Rich wrote:Looks like some powerful people will do anything to spike Bernie's campaign.

I doubt the technical feasibility of this. In fact, the OP has effectively circumvented it if it even exists.

When even an all-encompassing regime like the Chinese Communists cannot suppress information effectively, I have no idea on how the United States Democrats are capable to achieve that.

Biden now officially questioning/challenging the results Here we go...…..Florida 2000: The Sequal
redcarpet wrote:https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/1224558738545283073

Biden now officially questioning/challenging the results Here we go...…..Florida 2000: The Sequal
What's happening now is just a caucus. The 2000 saga was after general election.
Who do Jewish supremacists want to win in November? Now before I go on just let me say that I'm not accusing fanatical Zionists of some sort of inhuman evil. Of something unusual. All nationalists when they get into a serious conflict, and of course Israel has been in serious conflict since before it officially became a state, puts a very low value on the lives of others. In fact in a serous conflict nationalists will be willing to sacrifice the lives of individuals from their own national community. We saw this with the Lavon affair. What is unusual is the way that Jewish supremacists have so been able to manipulate western foreign policy. We see this going right back to the Balfour declaration, an absolutely incredible event, considering the hundreds of millions of Muslims within the empires of both the Allies and the Central Powers. But I also use the term Jewish Supremacists to distinguish them from people who merely support Israel's right to exist. I support the annexation of East Jerusalem, I support the annexation of the Golan. I supported the assassination of Qassem Soleimani. By just about anybodies definition I am a Zionist. I'm just not a Jewish supremacist who thinks that Western foreign policy should be run for Israel, or that Jews are the innocents of history.
Peeta Mellark wrote:Lets start with who we trust the least and work backwards from there.

Bernie Sanders is an absolute nightmare for Jewish Supremacists, because he's of Jewish decent, its going to be very difficult to slander him as "anti-Semitic" as they did so successfully with Jeremy Corbyn and ken Livingstone. Hence we see the attacks and slanders by Hilary and Hillary mark 2 aka Elizabeth Warren. We saw the suppression of the De Moines poll and now this.

But Jewish supremacists are also not particular keen on Trump. His recognition of Jerusalem, the Golan, the cancellation of the Iran deal and the assassination of Soleimani don't fool them. They can't trust Trump. They know he wants to pull out of Iraq and Syria. They know he's not interested in war with Russia. Its taken all the manipulative power of the deep state to keep Trump in line. The Democratic Establishment through impeachment sought to deny the American people a chance to vote for Trump in November. in the caucuses last night they voted 97% to tell the Liberal establsihment and their Neo con conspirator allies where to go. So these shenanigans are also designed to distract from this massive Trump victory.
It's been said a hundred times already, but if this happened in a country in the global south, the CIA would already be on the ground organising a right-wing military coup and liberals would be intoning piously about how "concerned" they are with the lack of transparency.

The fact that the company behind the "glitching' vote-counting app (1) is called Shadow(!) and (2) appears to have been paid by the Buttigieg campaign - which is declaring victory with 0% of the results released - is just the icing on the cake.

In conclusion: fuck the Democratic Party.
redcarpet wrote:I'm not American but this is a JOKE! SILENCE from the DIC. Even the map is still clear 0% for all candidates!

Many hours later, that's still the case. It was a disaster for Biden, no doubt.

redcarpet wrote:HUUUUUGE delay....and silence?

It's 9 am there. Still nothing.

Rich wrote:Looks like some powerful people will do anything to spike Bernie's campaign.

I think that's part of it. It's probably also to cover up Biden's implosion.

Patrickov wrote:When even an all-encompassing regime like the Chinese Communists cannot suppress information effectively, I have no idea on how the United States Democrats are capable to achieve that.

They have a lot of help from the media. So I'm guessing that Biden collapsed.

annatar1914 wrote:What in the Hell does anyone with a conscience and a brain expect from these people? They and their kind been trying to do this shit since before most of us were born.

For me, the expectation would that they would be more competent in their chicanery. They used to be able to pull this stuff off with a lot of people believing it. Coming on the heels of their fake impeachment failure, they just seem utterly rudderless.

redcarpet wrote:Biden now officially questioning/challenging the results Here we go...…..Florida 2000: The Sequal

This ^^ I think Pam Bondi's presentation on the Biden's corruption during impeachment did lasting damage to Biden.

Heisenberg wrote:It's been said a hundred times already, but if this happened in a country in the global south, the CIA would already be on the ground organising a right-wing military coup and liberals would be intoning piously about how "concerned" they are with the lack of transparency.

The fact that the company behind the "glitching' vote-counting app (1) is called Shadow(!) and (2) appears to have been paid by the Buttigieg campaign - which is declaring victory with 0% of the results released - is just the icing on the cake.

In conclusion: fuck the Democratic Party.

Exactly. How long do you think it will take for them to blame it on the Russians?
blackjack21 wrote:

For me, the expectation would that they would be more competent in their chicanery. They used to be able to pull this stuff off with a lot of people believing it. Coming on the heels of their fake impeachment failure, they just seem utterly rudderless.

They are rudderless. With the Non-Liberal brains behind Liberalism having bailed on the Democratic party ( I'd probably have to write a book to explain that comment to people-you probably get my point), we're likely to be soon seeing the end of the Democratic party as we've known it for decades.
Finfinder wrote:You can hear the sound of crickets. I guess most of the leftist drive bye posters took today off to spare themselves of the embarrassment. :lol:

Why? Actual leftists have numerous problems with the democratic party. They hardly have some blind unrelentingly faith in the democratic party, view as far far from perfect and often vote for it with more than little sigh.

It's just the evenry day bat guano leftists have come to expect form the democratic party, party not of their choice,
pugsville wrote:Why? Actual leftists have numerous problems with the democratic party. They hardly have some blind unrelentingly faith in the democratic party, view as far far from perfect and often vote for it with more than little sigh.

It's just the evenry day bat guano leftists have come to expect form the democratic party, party not of their choice,

Well gee this happens to be the biggest news in a long long time and you wouldn't even know reading this forum. They only had four years to get this rite. :lol: :lol: :lol: Instead we heard of Russian hacking. LOL

Democrats are running on the fact the country's operations should be turned over to them and they can't handle this. What happens when they run healthcare. The forum leftists want no part of this thread because it proves how much of a mitigated disaster it would be.
Finfinder wrote:Well gee this happens to be the biggest news in a long long time and you wouldn't even know reading this forum. They only had four years to get this rite. :lol: :lol: :lol: Instead we heard of Russian hacking. LOL

Democrats are running on the fact the country's operations should be turned over to them and they can't handle this. What happens when they run healthcare. The forum leftists want no part of this thread because it proves how much of a mitigated disaster it would be.

Some computerization stuff up of momentary flickering importance at best and it's biggest news in a long time. Your judgement of what big news is somewhat questionable.

People not answering your stuff in no ways prove anything. Your judgement about proof is somewhat questionable, people may well dismissing your posts as trolling, or that it's pointless engaging with someone who has made up their mind and had no intention of the facts getting in the way of a good story.

Your claim that this "proves" governments cannot run health care, is again a deeply flawed judgement about what proof is. The fact that many countries ahve government run healthcare that provides better service, better service for half the costs comprehensively actually proves your statement is actually wrong.
pugsville wrote:Some computerization stuff up of momentary flickering importance at best and it's biggest news in a long time. Your judgement of what big news is somewhat questionable.

Given the accusations which have been hurled towards both sides in this country for the last few years, I think it's incredibly important to be vigilant to even the slightest irregularity when it comes to voting.
Harley wrote:Given the accusations which have been hurled towards both sides in this country for the last few years, I think it's incredibly important to be vigilant to even the slightest irregularity when it comes to voting.

so unfounded and often ridiculous allegations means this is important?
Harley wrote:Yes.

unfounded allegations are important. Well you must spoend a lot of time running in circles panicking.

Well this your opinion. There is no evidence of actual voting irregularly. Just reporting failure of some app,

How is this bigger than the Presidents lawyer claiming ANYTHING done to help the Presidents re-election is in the interests of the nation in the presidents mind CANNOT be illegal or corrupt. pretty much the President is above the law.

I know. I quoted that bit too. If you read my pos[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@skinster I will never vote for Biden ever. That[…]

Indictments have occured in Arizona over the fake[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Losing money is one thing, losing a whole brigade[…]