The Next Impeachment? - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

Holw long will it be before Democrats try to impeach President Trump again?

They were working on it before the lights were turned off following the State of the Union
8%
Within 30 days
8%
Within 90 days
17%
Within 30 days before election day
No votes
0%
Within 30 days after election day
No votes
0%
They won't try to impeach him again
67%
By late
Finfinder wrote:
Of course they are going to try again weather it comes to a vote I'm not sure.

Unless Trump causes some disaster that turns Republicans against him, there is *zero* chance Pelosi will send new impeachment charges to the Senate.

Talking about impeachment isn't impeachment. It's yak. This is grade school level common sense, and you never seem to be able to figure it out.
late wrote:Unless Trump causes some disaster that turns Republicans against him, there is *zero* chance Pelosi will send new impeachment charges to the Senate.

Talking about impeachment isn't impeachment. It's yak. This is grade school level common sense, and you never seem to be able to figure it out.

This is an example of the astounding hypocrisy from the leftist's. This ilk has not predicted anything in the last 3 years correctly and talked about impeachment before Trump was even sworn in. They are reduced to splitting mouse hairs with a magnify glass. What is it in the behavior of the leftist that makes them believe their predictions should have even a hint of credibility to anybody?

This is so awesome you are actually telling me that talking about impeachment is grade school. This is just too easy. :lol:
By late
Finfinder wrote:
This is an example of the astounding hypocrisy from the leftist's.

Project much?

You keep pretending people talking about impeachment is impeachment.

Which it isn't.

That's your hypocrisy.

You know better, which means it's also your propaganda.
late wrote:Project much?

You keep pretending people talking about impeachment is impeachment.

Which it isn't.

That's your hypocrisy.

You know better, which means it's also your propaganda.

If I'm projecting than that means I have been spot on. So how did that emoluments lawsuit prediction of yours work out?
Finfinder wrote:Of course they are going to try again weather it comes to a vote I'm not sure.

Their hope for getting rid of President Trump, via a Constitutional mechanism anyway, will hinge on having more democrats elected in the Senate after the 2020 general elections. The goal is not to have a Democratic President in 2020, but Trump kicked out of office...
By Donna
They never really wanted to impeach him in the first place. They are preoccupied with keeping Sanders from being nominated and plenty of party cadres are content with waiting out the Trump presidency.
Donna wrote:They never really wanted to impeach him in the first place. They are preoccupied with keeping Sanders from being nominated and plenty of party cadres are content with waiting out the Trump presidency.

I think that there's some other factors involved that go well beyond the top tier of the DNC's pay grade of decision making.
Harley wrote:Really? How many Democrats voted to impeach Trump?

How many Democrats voted to acquit Trump?

Exactly none of them.

They all supported this.

Go back and look at the context of this response.. It was about the vote on teh pirvate mebers bill by Green which failed in the house by a huge margin. You taking my statement out of context.

Pay attention read posts I not inclined to explain whats being said here, if you can't pay attention don;t respond.

They all supported THIS impeachment. A few republicans said the President was guilty but not a big enough offense to removed form office.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

@Tainari88 , if someone enters your house withou[…]

Considering you have the intelligence of an oyste[…]

Liberals and centrists even feel comfortable just[…]

UK study finds young adults taking longer to find […]