Netanyahu's "Dire Surprise" for Gaza - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

https://www.timesofisrael.com/pm-threat ... et-attack/

He sounds like that homeless dude, drunk on a park bench in a trenchcoat in Fitzroy Gardens that stands up, holds both hands on his coat and threatens to show you his "dire surprise".

Your terrified, but your also ready with a camera and morbidly curious to see what his "dire surprise" looks like.
colliric wrote:https://www.timesofisrael.com/pm-threatens-hamas-with-dire-surprise-gaza-answers-with-fresh-rocket-attack/

He sounds like that homeless dude, drunk on a park bench in a trenchcoat in Fitzroy Gardens that stands up, holds both hands on his coat and threatens to show you his "dire surprise".

Your terrified, but your also ready with a camera and morbidly curious to see what his "dire surprise" looks like.

I can hardly wait to see this unbearable crushing action that Netanyahu has planned for Hamas. It is long past time.
Praise the Lord.
Hindsite wrote:I can hardly wait to see this unbearable crushing action that Netanyahu has planned for Hamas. It is long past time.
Praise the Lord.

Oh just go and put one on already dammit. Here's Hagee showing you how to do it.

Amen.
colliric wrote:https://youtu.be/EIOACcjC5mM?t=24m54s

Oh just go and put one on already dammit. Here's Hagee showing you how to do it.

Amen.

Yes, that is wonderful. Makes going to church so easy.
HalleluYah
NETANYAHU'S "DIRE SURPRISE" FOR GAZA

The Palestinians are all like 'a "dire surprise", eh? oh, let us guess, could it be another mass bombing campaign?' :lol:

I don't think another round of bombing by Israel is gonna be a surprise to anyone, especially not the Palestinians.
Wulfschilde wrote:Can someone explain these Jew murder balloons to me, that sounds like a good premise for a death metal song.

They tie bombs to the base and fill them with helium.

Then use the internet and whatnot to lookup wind direction forecasts and launch them when the wind is blowing towards Israel.

They use kites to help send them in the right direction.
Wulfschilde wrote:That’s metal, especially if the wind blows in the wrong direction and so their murder balloon kills them.

The main aim of adding Kite and Balloon attacks to their strategy of Terror is to cause general destruction by starting fires. Especially by destroying agricultural crops and vineyards.

Not always to kill people.

I mean the Iron Dome can't shoot everything down.
I'm reminded of the terror kites or whatever the IDF were crying about during some of the weekly protests when the people of Gaza were protesting living in a concentration camp. The IDF are a bunch of weak fucking babies, crying about kites and balloons from a civilian population that have few weapons and no army.

Imagine if they were ever to fight in a fair fight, rather than what they currently do (shoot fish in a barrel)

Oh yeah, we saw that in Lebanon...

Sivad wrote:I don't think another round of bombing by Israel is gonna be a surprise to anyone, especially not the Palestinians.

Indeed. Or people outside of Palestine.

maz wrote:Has one of these balloon bombs or whatever ever led to any casualties?

Of course not. If there were any casualties, we would've seen this all over the news.
World War II Day by Day

April 19, Friday Allied troops land on Norway co[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

@late If you enter a country, without permission[…]

My prediction of 100-200K dead is still on track. […]

When the guy is selling old, debunked, Russian pro[…]