Kushner's Peace Plan - Page 7 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

By Sivad
skinster wrote:Sivad thinks Arabs are only Muslims.

America... :lol:

so you think a palestinian state would be an enlightened secular democracy? :lol: there is zero chance that it would be anything but an Islamic state.
It was before "Israel" became a thing. There are still Christians and anti-Zionist Jews in Palestine, and other groups. And the same in other countries the U.S. has destroyed, such as Iraq and Syria. Iran has the largest Jewish population in the ME after Israel.
By Sivad
skinster wrote:It was before "Israel" became a thing. There are still Christians and anti-Zionist Jews in Palestine, and other groups. And the same in other countries the U.S. has destroyed, such as Iraq and Syria. Iran has the largest Jewish population in the ME after Israel.

That doesn't address the point at all and just for the record I'm well aware that not all arabs are muslim and that predominantly arab muslim countries have religious and ethnic minority populations.
By late
Hindsite wrote:
Fake News.

Day after day, all you really do here is be fake.

You could at least cook up some dumb lies I could debunk.
late wrote:Day after day, all you really do here is be fake.

Hindsite and I have one thing in common? And that is he likes Dolly Parton. And I love her too!

That is about it.

Dolly is the sweetest, smartest, most incredibly wonderful woman from the Smoky Mountains of Tennessee. The daughter of Severeville, Tennessee. If ever that woman became prez of the USA I would be her fan in politics for sure. But she is an artist/singer and songwriter/poet and performer and all the rest.

A clip of Dolly. Why I love that woman....is that she sent my son 12 brand new children's books 1 book per month for years! For his preschool years a brand new children's book in the mail for him to be exposed to reading from an early age (Dolly Parton's Imagination Library)--she felt that she would cover as many little children as she could so they would be set for a great education in the future. She takes care of old people, employs people who find it hard to get employment. She is a great person. She is a person who doesn't talk a lot about politics. But she solves problems with incredible execution and puts her money where her heart is and does it like a woman who was dirt poor and identifies with her people fully. Rarely do I admire someone in the singing profession that is more than that and is a great humanitarian. She is the best!

Hindsite likes her songs. I do too. But I love her spirit more than anything else. She is getting up there in age....yet she looks ageless...I think she explains why in this clip:

By Hindsite
late wrote:Day after day, all you really do here is be fake.

I know that I am not perfect and do not know all truth, but I try not to lie and claim to be a Christian at the same time. I was just making a simple comment about the fake nature of that video's representation of the peace plan. I was not really interested in spending a lot of time on it. The main point is that I disagreed with it as complete truth. No long essays for me. I'll leave that to others. Therefore, fake news.
Praise the Lord.

Cookie Monster wrote:Yes, the Kushner family has close ties to Tel Aviv. And the Pro-Israel lobby is all over it. For a long time Trump was also domestically vulnerable because of the investigations, increasing his dependency on Christian Right and Pro-Israel legislators, politicians and media spin-doctors.

I suspect that Trump is not that happy as some commentators claim he is. Check out this video, and examine Trump's facial expressions when Netanyahu starts bragging about killing Soleimani, Trump looks not amused. There is more going on than what is released and discussed publicly.

Why would you think President Trump should be amused? This is a serious subject in case you missed it.
By late
Hindsite wrote:
I was not really interested in spending a lot of time on it.

You didn't spend any time on it.

Your routine is to dump a turd and walk away.
By Hindsite
late wrote:You didn't spend any time on it.

Your routine is to dump a turd and walk away.

Sometimes, that is all it deserves. :lol:
By Hindsite
late wrote:And then there are the other 99 out of a 100 times..

Probably more like 9 out of 100 times at most.

Moving the goalposts won't change the facts on th[…]

There were formidable defense lines in the Donbas[…]

World War II Day by Day

March 28, Thursday No separate peace deal with G[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Meanwhile, your opponents argue that everyone e[…]