USA, Russia, Ukraine and Puerto Rico comparisons - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
late wrote:It's official, we're a banana republic now.

Guiliani and his Palestinians were headed to jail, Barr killed it.

So they will continue their part of trying to use a foreign country to influence our election, using Russian money, of course.

Whoever becomes the Dem candidate will get criminally investigated over something fake.

You are accusing Trump for the same things you did to him
he was investigated for something fake
you democrats have no shame

Russia is not a threat to the US
Ukraine is bordering Russia its nowhere near America why Americans are meddling in Ukraine?
By late
Zionist Nationalist wrote:
You are accusing Trump for the same things you did to him

I wonder how many times I will have to say the obvious...

Prob hundreds.

Our intel agencies, the intel agencies of several other countries, and Putin himself has said it was real.

So why are you lying.
late wrote:I wonder how many times I will have to say the obvious...

Prob hundreds.

Our intel agencies, the intel agencies of several other countries, and Putin himself has said it was real.

So why are you lying.

The only thing Putin admitted is that he wanted Trump to win the elections for obvious reasons. he did not say anything more than that.
By Potemkin
Zionist Nationalist wrote:You are accusing Trump for the same things you did to him
you democrats have no shame

Russia is not a threat to the US
Ukraine is bordering Russia its nowhere near America why Americans are meddling in Ukraine?

It's called 'imperialism', ZN.

Try to imagine the reaction of the USA if Putin had fomented a coup in Mexico to install a commie regime there which tried to annex Texas.... Putin's reaction was actually quite reasonable, all things considered.
By late
Potemkin wrote:
It's called 'imperialism'

Like Putin still trying to conquer Ukraine.

Or when his corrupt puppet Yanukovych fled Ukraine to hide in Mother Russia. Smart move, he would later get convicted of treason.

Ukraine did not, and does not, want a Russian boot on it's neck. And Putin makes it painfully clear why.
By Tainari88
late wrote:Like Putin still trying to conquer Ukraine.

Or when his corrupt puppet Yanukovych fled Ukraine to hide in Mother Russia. Smart move, he would later get convicted of treason.

Ukraine did not, and does not, want a Russian boot on it's neck. And Putin makes it painfully clear why.

I think the USA is hypocritical. Get your damn boot off of Puerto Rico's neck.

Then you can try to tell the Russians what they are doing wrong in the Ukraine. Until then? A bunch of lying pieces of imperial shit is what you are as a government.
By late
Tainari88 wrote:
I think the USA is hypocritical. Get your damn boot off of Puerto Rico's neck.

Then you can try to tell the Russians what they are doing wrong in the Ukraine. Until then? A bunch of lying pieces of imperial shit is what you are as a government.

Yeah. We are hypocrites.

But we don't have soldiers in Puerto Rico. Woopsie.

Puerto Rico would like us to treat them better, and it's a national disgrace we don't. No argument there. Puerto Rico would love full membership with all the benefits that means. Last thing Ukraine wants is Russians all over the place again.

So that's quite different,if not quite the opposite of Ukraine.

You should have used Iraq.
late wrote:Yeah. We are hypocrites.

Puerto Rico would like us to treat them better, and it's a national disgrace we don't. No argument there. Puerto Rico would love full membership with all the benefits that means. Last thing Ukraine wants is Russians all over the place again.

US have spent millions in arming Ukrainian fascists along with spreading anti Russian propaganda everywhere

Imagine if China would do the same in Puerto Rico what would you do?

Ukraine should be neural that way they can benefit from both Russia and the EU
its against the interest of Ukrainian people to be in such a position where they are today this situation is only serving the oligarchs
By Tainari88
late wrote:Yeah. We are hypocrites.

No, late, the USA had soldiers all over Puerto Rico for a very very long time. They used Vieques as a testing ground for invasions of Iraq. Then they threw their cancer producing chemicals and forced a years and years long protest by the Puerto Rican people that included a lot of politicians from Puerto Rico. It killed innocent Puerto Ricans who's only sin was protesting environmental contamination Late.

Finally they left. But never cleaned it up. What did the Iraqis ask my mother before she died? What is the pattern the USA uses to stay in a place and never leave? She said, "Building bases, military bases, they will build malls, shops, and create worlds to serve their own interests. They will claim they are doing the society a favor and that you need to let them tell you what to do...if you let them do that? They won't be leaving." She was right.

The Puerto Ricans never had a statehood party Late. That was manufactured by others and installed in Puerto Rico in 1968 after the USA decided that they might lose their grip on Puerto Rico like they did in Castro's Cuba. So they çreated a puppet party that never reflected the Puerto Ricans' political will and kept pumping it with money til now many believe a bunch of lies about becoming a state.

I don't call that a success late.

It sure does sound like Iraq.

Thinking that you know the history of places the American government disrespects? Is a mistake Late!

By late
Zionist Nationalist wrote:

Ukraine should be neural that way they can benefit from both Russia and the EU

Putin was going to go for the port regardless.

Silly Ukraine, thinking they could get out from under Putin's boot.
late wrote:Putin was going to go for the port regardless.

Silly Ukraine, thinking they could get out from under Putin's boot.

If Ukraine had allowed the Russian navy to stay it would not have happened

all Ukraine had to do is to keep the status quo.
trade with both EU and Russia and allow the Russian navy to stay thats it
Ukrainian economy was at its peak in 2013 since its independence and now Ukraine is poorer than many African countries and its only getting worse by each day
By Tainari88
Zionist Nationalist wrote:If Ukraine had allowed the Russian navy to stay it would not have happened

all Ukraine had to do is to keep the status quo.
trade with both EU and Russia and allow the Russian navy to stay thats it
Ukrainian economy was at its peak in 2013 since its independence and now Ukraine is poorer than many African countries and its only getting worse by each day

Its because of low IQ say the racist folks. Lol.

ZN, let the Russian Navy stay. That is when everything goes wrong. Allowing a bunch of military people to occupy your nation and buying into the idea that they are there to be Mr. Nice Guys and to keep world peace. Yeah, whatever....liar liars with their pantalones on fire!
Tainari88 wrote:Its because of low IQ say the racist folks. Lol.

ZN, let the Russian Navy stay. That is when everything goes wrong. Allowing a bunch of military people to occupy your nation and buying into the idea that they are there to be Mr. Nice Guys and to keep world peace. Yeah, whatever....liar liars with their pantalones on fire!

The goal is to do the best for the country and not to act out of emotions Im talking about being pragmatic something Ukrainians have failed to do and now they pay and will continue to pay the price for their stupidity
By Beren
late wrote:Last thing Ukraine wants is Russians all over the place again.

As a matter of fact the best period ever for Ukraine was when they were the same country with Russia. I mean the USSR, after the war at least. Since the USSR collapsed and fell apart Ukraine's been a shit hole. If there's a country that could benefit the most from EU-Russia reconciliation and cooperation, it's Ukraine, but ironically enough they are the biggest obstacle in the way due to American meddling. Yanukovych had to go indeed, but he'd have been voted out next year anyway.
By late
Beren wrote:
As a matter of fact the best period ever for Ukraine was when they were the same country with Russia. I mean the USSR, after the war at least. Since the USSR collapsed and fell apart Ukraine's been a shit hole.

They went down with Russia when the so called economy of the USSR imploded.

Not that it matters.

It's kinda obvious they don't want Russia conquering them. Who the hell would???
By late
Tainari88 wrote:
Its because of low IQ say the racist folks. Lol.

Just how disingenuous do you think they will get? I bet they keep going..

dis·in·gen·u·ous
/ˌdisənˈjenyo͞oəs/

not candid or sincere, typically by pretending that one knows less about something than one really does.

Now that I mention it, we get a LOT of that here, don't we?
By Tainari88
late wrote:Just how disingenuous do you think they will get? I bet they keep going..

dis·in·gen·u·ous
/ˌdisənˈjenyo͞oəs/

not candid or sincere, typically by pretending that one knows less about something than one really does.

Now that I mention it, we get a LOT of that here, don't we?

There are people here who refuse to see the wrong that President 45 pig president does. They think he does no harm. They write to me posts how he does me personally no harm. They expect me to believe that. That pig 45 is condescending to the Puerto Ricans, racist, supercilious, has declared bankruptcy various times to save his own ass, but refuses to let Puerto Rico do the same because he kisses ass to bankers who picked up the phone after he declared he was going to wipe out the Puerto Rican debt and allow bankruptcy, he reversed his decision when some bankers pulled his chain. He threw paper towels at a crowd in Guaynabo (which by the way is a rich part of San Juan filled with upper middle class Puerto Ricans), and then got pissed that the mayor of San Juan Carmen Cruz was not kissing his ass because she wanted real help and not bullshit and no ability to upgrade the electricity system due to colonial laws stating you can't improve the electricity system.

He is a fool! He allowed that Republican Julia woman to shut down hundreds of Puerto Rican public schools, her underlings got convicted of fraud and she was let off scott free....the hospitals have no money, and if another hurricane hits the island still has thousands upon thousands of people without a roof that is not some blue tent material. Why? Because he doesn't want to spend money on Puerto Rico. He wants to spend money on new war equipment, and military spending, and tax cuts for billionaires and multi millionaires, and to create a much higher deficit and let Puerto Rico rot and get rid of average Puerto Ricans and fill the island with golfing rich people who don't speak Spanish and who don't pay taxes and who want to live in a tropical island with all their money far from the taxes of the USA and turn the native Puerto Ricans into low wage earning servants without an education.

I SAY FUCK THAT PRESIDENT AND I HOPE HE BURNS IN HELL!
By Rich
Tainari88 wrote:That pig 45 is condescending to the Puerto Ricans, racist, supercilious, has declared bankruptcy various times to save his own ass, but refuses to let Puerto Rico do the same because he kisses ass to bankers who picked up the phone after he declared he was going to wipe out the Puerto Rican debt and allow bankruptcy, he reversed his decision when some bankers pulled his chain. He threw paper towels at a crowd in Guaynabo (which by the way is a rich part of San Juan filled with upper middle class Puerto Ricans), and then got pissed that the mayor of San Juan Carmen Cruz was not kissing his ass because she wanted real help and not bullshit and no ability to upgrade the electricity system due to colonial laws stating you can't improve the electricity system.

He is a fool! He allowed that Republican Julia woman to shut down hundreds of Puerto Rican public schools, her underlings got convicted of fraud and she was let off scott free....the hospitals have no money, and if another hurricane hits the island still has thousands upon thousands of people without a roof that is not some blue tent material. Why? Because he doesn't want to spend money on Puerto Rico. He wants to spend money on new war equipment, and military spending, and tax cuts for billionaires and multi millionaires, and to create a much higher deficit and let Puerto Rico rot and get rid of average Puerto Ricans and fill the island with golfing rich people who don't speak Spanish and who don't pay taxes and who want to live in a tropical island with all their money far from the taxes of the USA and turn the native Puerto Ricans into low wage earning servants without an education.

I SAY FUCK THAT PRESIDENT AND I HOPE HE BURNS IN HELL!

I'm sorry, but either become a State or stop complaining. Puerto Rican nationalists need to give up these childish fantasies of independence. You are not Britain leaving the EU, you not Scotland threatening to leave the UK. Hell you're not even Greece. A minority of fanatics might be willing to risk coming off the teat of America, but the majority never will. It is absolutely vital Americans do not give Puerto Ricans the same level of respect they give to inhabitants of States. No Puerto Ricans need to be shamed into asking for statehood. Shamed into becoming proper tax paying citizens.
By Tainari88
Rich wrote:I'm sorry, but either become a State or stop complaining. Puerto Rican nationalists need to give up these childish fantasies of independence. You are not Britain leaving the EU, you not Scotland threatening to leave the UK. Hell you're not even Greece. A minority of fanatics might be willing to risk coming off the teat of America, but the majority never will. It is absolutely vital Americans do not give Puerto Ricans the same level of respect they give to inhabitants of States. No Puerto Ricans need to be shamed into asking for statehood. Shamed into becoming proper tax paying citizens.

You think that lack of statehood is about us? You are an uneducated person when it comes to Puerto Rican affairs Rich!

Proper tax paying citizens? You think invasions from the USA are about making us proper tax paying equal citizens of the USA?

It is not. Read the insular cases Rich. The court system has told us the reasons why we never were slated to be part of the incorporated territories.

It doesn't matter how many Puerto Ricans vote for statehood. It is not about what we have wanted in over 110 years.

You need to stop spouting about shit you never studied at all because to you we are some little meaningless place.

I am not a fanatic. I am a Puerto Rican. One that many other Puerto Ricans know and understand. Because we are a people who have a shared language, a shared history and a shared land. That is the definition of being a nation. It doesn't include some arrogant, English speaking and upper class foolish class conscious people on the Right like you are Rich telling us to be good little citizens and vote for a bunch of lies that is not worth the paper it is written on by a bunch of lying politicians who think they can keep lying with impunity til kingdom come!

You like many of your kind, don't know anything about what it means to be colonized. It means? YOU DON'T MATTER.

What you just wrote up there tells me you think Puerto Ricans don't matter.

I won't say what I think of your mentality. It will get me a red card.

@Rich more veterans lose their lives in peace ti[…]

@FiveofSwords You still haven't told us how yo[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

You just do not understand what politics is. Poli[…]

Are you aware that the only difference between yo[…]