Trump and Russiagate - Page 254 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By jimjam
Deutsche Bank is the big one. Deutsche has the goods that can blow Donald out of the water. Sadly, jimjam's bet is that, now that Donald is not only above the law but IS the law, the fix will be in and the cover up will prevail. Birds of a feather do, in fact, flock together and Donald, arguably the most proficient criminal in US history, will maintain control of the US mint and the phony façade of his pretend democracy.

This past November, Tom Bowers, a banker who worked on Trump’s account, killed himself. Bowers was a source with firsthand knowledge of the Deutsche bank’s $640m loan on Trump International Hotel & Tower, Chicago. Deutsche and its subsidiaries have faced an array of criminal and civil charges in the US and UK. Money laundering, Russia and rate-fixing played outsized roles. Going back in time, Deutsche was formed in 1870. It financed German industry. Along the way, it found the time to bankroll the Nazis and provide construction finance for Auschwitz.

Among other things, the nexus between Deutsche, Trump and VTB, a Kremlin-favored bank, left House Democrats puzzled. According to the Mueller report, in the midst of Trump’s bid for the Republican nomination Felix Sater, a Trump crony and former convict, repeatedly attempted to arrange for Michael Cohen, Trump’s now-imprisoned personal lawyer, and “candidate Trump, as representatives of the Trump Organization, to travel to Russia to meet with Russian government officials and possible financing partners”. In a 19 December 2015 email, Sater wrote: “Invitations & Visas will be issued this week by VTB Bank to discuss financing for Trump Tower Moscow.

In December 2017, after learning that the special counsel had subpoenaed Deutsche’s records, Trump reportedly wanted Mueller fired.

Have no doubt that Obese Donald ,in keeping with his life long M.O. and status in his mind that not only is he above the law but, recently, IS the law, is working on one standard fix. With the Deutsche Bank subpoena headed for resolution in a matter of months, Trump’s Supreme Court bet on Kennedy and Kavanaugh, could very well pay off in his latest Quid Pro Quo operation as Don Donald calls in some favors.
Bowers isn’t the first Trump-connected Deutsche exec to commit suicide. In 2014, Deutsche derivatives analyst William S. Broeksmit, who reportedly had links to Trump and Russia, hung himself from a dog leash at his home in London.

Val Broeksmit, the son of late Deutsche Bank senior executive Bill Broeksmit. According to the Times, (musician) Moby introduced the younger Broeksmit to Congressman Adam Schiff, chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, which had recently opened an investigation into Deutsche Bank’s relationship with Trump. Broeksmit—a Ukrainian-born musician in the band Bikini Robot Army—has claimed to have info on his late father’s dealings with Trump and possible Russian oligarchs. Bill Broeksmit committed suicide in 2014, and was reported to have feared becoming embroil
jimjam wrote:
Among other things, the nexus between Deutsche, Trump and VTB, a Kremlin-favored bank, left House Democrats puzzled. According to the Mueller report, in the midst of Trump’s bid for the Republican nomination Felix Sater, a Trump crony and former convict, repeatedly attempted to arrange for Michael Cohen, Trump’s now-imprisoned personal lawyer, and “candidate Trump, as representatives of the Trump Organization, to travel to Russia to meet with Russian government officials and possible financing partners”. In a 19 December 2015 email, Sater wrote: “Invitations & Visas will be issued this week by VTB Bank to discuss financing for Trump Tower Moscow.

Felix Sater is hardly someone typical of a ''Trump Crony and former convict''. He's actually worked for Robert Mueller at the FBI and also for the CIA and has more ties to the Ukrainians not the Russians, people like the Ukrainian ''Right Sector'' Ultranationalist Andrii Artemenko, a rabidly Anti-Russian character... Sater is a spooky fellow who is a Deep Stater from way back. I know you think you know what's going on, with your hard on for President Trump. But you don't.
Last edited by annatar1914 on 16 Feb 2020 21:52, edited 1 time in total.
Stormsmith wrote:Bowers isn’t the first Trump-connected Deutsche exec to commit suicide. In 2014, Deutsche derivatives analyst William S. Broeksmit, who reportedly had links to Trump and Russia, hung himself from a dog leash at his home in London.

Val Broeksmit, the son of late Deutsche Bank senior executive Bill Broeksmit. According to the Times, (musician) Moby introduced the younger Broeksmit to Congressman Adam Schiff, chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, which had recently opened an investigation into Deutsche Bank’s relationship with Trump. Broeksmit—a Ukrainian-born musician in the band Bikini Robot Army—has claimed to have info on his late father’s dealings with Trump and possible Russian oligarchs. Bill Broeksmit committed suicide in 2014, and was reported to have feared becoming embroil

His dog must have been huge. Working in a bank can bring a lot of pressure though.

Nobody listens to Moby so there is no there there.

Russian chicks can be pretty hot though so as can see why they would want to look into it.
By jimjam
annatar1914 wrote:Felix Sater is hardly someone typical of a ''Trump Crony and former convict''. He's actually worked for Robert Mueller at the FBI and also for the CIA and has more ties to the Ukrainians not the Russians, people like the Ukrainian ''Right Sector'' Ultranationalist Andrii Artemenko, a rabidly Anti-Russian character... Sater is a spooky fellow who is a Deep Stater from way back. I know you think you know what's going on, with your hard on for President Trump. But you don't.

Sater is a mere detail that has little to do with my point that the Deutsche Bank possibly holds a key to Donald's many cover ups. I never claimed to know what is going on but am very grateful for knowledgeable persons such as yourself who obviously do know what is going on. It seems that it is you my good friend who has an erection for the Fat Guy.

Sorry for the interruption but my wife was having a coughing fit. Now, I am speculating (gosh I guess I really don't know what is "going on" :lol: ) as to what the missing link is between Donald and Russia and I have long suspected that D.B. is a big part of the link. The profound depth of your knowledge of people like the Ukrainian ''Right Sector'' Ultranationalist Andrii Artemenko, a rabidly Anti-Russian character is indeed impressive but rather beside the point.
Last edited by jimjam on 17 Feb 2020 02:38, edited 1 time in total.
jimjam wrote:Deutsche has the goods that can blow Donald out of the water.

He's going to win again, because the Democrats hate the working class now. It's amazing that they simply won't listen to a majority of Americans, but that's where they are. The politics of personal destruction have failed the Democrats mightily and their identity politics are just not selling.
By jimjam
blackjack21 wrote:He's going to win again, because the Democrats hate the working class now. It's amazing that they simply won't listen to a majority of Americans, but that's where they are. The politics of personal destruction have failed the Democrats mightily and their identity politics are just not selling.

My "blow Trump out of the water" was not a reference to Donald's election prospects but a reference to unmasking some of his many criminal cover ups. I must agree with you that the Democrat show up to this point resembles the Keystone Kops and they are running out of time to get their act together.
@jimjam , you said;

Sater is a mere detail that has little to do with my point that the Deutsche Bank possibly holds a key to Donald's many cover ups.

And yet, you felt the need to mention this ''mere detail'' :lol:

I never claimed to know what is going on but am very grateful for knowledgeable persons such as yourself who obviously do know what is going on.

Passive-Aggressive doesn't suit you JJ. Nor am I claiming to be an erudite of some sort. I just know this prick is more known for hanging out with Ukrainian Fascists and Oligarchs than anybody else than the Russian side of things. And that should make you think.

It seems that it is you my good friend who has an erection for the Fat Guy.

''Killing the Messenger''... Just a reminder that if your narrative concerning Russia is wrong, everything is wrong, even if you happened to be right about President Trump.
Sorry for the interruption but my wife was having a coughing fit.

Hope she is doing better, I'm late coming back to this myself, after helping my dad take a shower.

Now, I am speculating (gosh I guess I really don't know what is "going on" :lol: ) as to what the missing link is between Donald and Russia and I have long suspected that D.B. is a big part of the link.

It's that whole ''Deutsche'' part in ''DeutscheBank'' that is the key with that.

The profound depth of your knowledge of people like the Ukrainian ''Right Sector'' Ultranationalist Andrii Artemenko, a rabidly Anti-Russian character is indeed impressive but rather beside the point.

No, the geopolitical situation in Eastern Europe/Former USSR is exactly the whole point.
By jimjam
annatar1914 wrote:And yet, you felt the need to mention this ''mere detail''

um, yes ….. :?:

annatar1914 wrote:Passive-Aggressive doesn't suit you JJ.

what does suit me Doc ?

annatar1914 wrote:Hope she is doing better, I'm late coming back to this myself, after helping my dad take a shower.

My Mom died @99 with Lewey Body Dementia. Brutal. You may be my personal ball breaker but I respect people like you who care for their parents when the table has turned.

annatar1914 wrote:No, the geopolitical situation in Eastern Europe/Former USSR is exactly the whole point

With Trump Tower Moscow thrown in for seasoning. The "whole" point? Would that life be that simple.
@jimjam , regarding Felix;

um, yes ….. :?:

Well he's not nothing, so you had some reason to bring his name up, surely, besides a mere Trump connection?

what does suit me Doc ?

Obviously something better.

My Mom died @99 with Lewey Body Dementia. Brutal. You may be my personal ball breaker but I respect people like you who care for their parents when the table has turned.

I spent over 20 years working in nursing homes, home health agency runs to rural communities and farms, and hospice care. Got burned out, didn't think i'd be drawing on that reserve again so soon.

With Trump Tower Moscow thrown in for seasoning. The "whole" point? Would that life be that simple.

''Simple''?

You've been there before, but perhaps not recently. It isn't Mordor JJ, and President V.V. Putin isn't Sauron, and everybody is walking on eggshells these days because of the worldwide geopolitical situation. I don't want war for either of my homelands.
Wulfschilde wrote:His dog must have been huge. Working in a bank can bring a lot of pressure though.

Nobody listens to Moby so there is no there there.

Russian chicks can be pretty hot though so as can see why they would want to look into it.

I've read a few of your post, and have a feeling you enjoy thinking.

My post was derived from Times. Your claim that 'Nobody listens to Moby so there is no there there.' is just silly.
By Hindsite
jimjam wrote:Deutsche Bank is the big one. Deutsche has the goods that can blow Donald out of the water. Sadly, jimjam's bet is that, now that Donald is not only above the law but IS the law, the fix will be in and the cover up will prevail. Birds of a feather do, in fact, flock together and Donald, arguably the most proficient criminal in US history, will maintain control of the US mint and the phony façade of his pretend democracy.

This past November, Tom Bowers, a banker who worked on Trump’s account, killed himself. Bowers was a source with firsthand knowledge of the Deutsche bank’s $640m loan on Trump International Hotel & Tower, Chicago. Deutsche and its subsidiaries have faced an array of criminal and civil charges in the US and UK. Money laundering, Russia and rate-fixing played outsized roles. Going back in time, Deutsche was formed in 1870. It financed German industry. Along the way, it found the time to bankroll the Nazis and provide construction finance for Auschwitz.

In December 2017, after learning that the special counsel had subpoenaed Deutsche’s records, Trump reportedly wanted Mueller fired.

Have no doubt that Obese Donald ,in keeping with his life long M.O. and status in his mind that not only is he above the law but, recently, IS the law, is working on one standard fix. With the Deutsche Bank subpoena headed for resolution in a matter of months, Trump’s Supreme Court bet on Kennedy and Kavanaugh, could very well pay off in his latest Quid Pro Quo operation as Don Donald calls in some favors.

I just heard on the news today that the Deutsche Bank said they do not have Donald Trump's tax records. It looks like the Democrats keep going down rabbit holes. :lol:
HalleluYah
By jimjam
Hindsite wrote:I just heard on the news today that the Deutsche Bank said they do not have Donald Trump's tax records. It looks like the Democrats keep going down rabbit holes. :lol:
HalleluYah

They used to have Fatso's tax records but now cannot find them :lol: . Anyway, screw Donald's tax records. Let's get in there and see where Donald's cash came from and went to :) .

Oh Wait! We are not allowed to look at anything demonstrating impeached president Trumps record as a criminal due to "executive privilege". They should have put Donald in charge of the shoddy JFK murder coverup. He is arguably the world's best conman/coverup expert.
By jimjam
Welcome to Russiagate 2:

Intelligence officials warned House lawmakers last week that Russia was interfering in the 2020 campaign to try to get President Trump re-elected, five people familiar with the matter said, a disclosure to Congress that angered Mr. Trump :*( , who complained that Democrats would use it against him.

Russia is interfering in our elections again, because they've learned that, with Trump in power, they can do so with impunity. Four more years of Trump could sound the death knell of NATO, music to Putin's ears.

What is more distressing is how the Republican party has ceased to be an independent entity of Trump. Our political legislators have always trusted our intelligence community. We have never abided foreign interference in our elections, but now the GOP, in a desperate attempt to curry favor with Trump and downplay Russia's hand in getting him elected, are quick to deny our intelligence. They are now merely the Trump's lackeys: spineless sycophants who seek to remain in his good graces. Our founding fathers would find this abominable.

Aside from the fact that Trump happily accepts repeated Russian election assistance, the fact that Trump AND the Republican Party refuse to take any serious steps to defend this country from repeated Russian invasions of our elections and our republic amount to a collective Trumpian-Republican act of Treason against the United States.
jimjam wrote:Welcome to Russiagate 2:

Intelligence officials warned House lawmakers last week that Russia was interfering in the 2020 campaign to try to get President Trump re-elected, five people familiar with the matter said, a disclosure to Congress that angered Mr. Trump :*( , who complained that Democrats would use it against him.

Russia is interfering in our elections again, because they've learned that, with Trump in power, they can do so with impunity. Four more years of Trump could sound the death knell of NATO, music to Putin's ears.

What is more distressing is how the Republican party has ceased to be an independent entity of Trump. Our political legislators have always trusted our intelligence community. We have never abided foreign interference in our elections, but now the GOP, in a desperate attempt to curry favor with Trump and downplay Russia's hand in getting him elected, are quick to deny our intelligence. They are now merely the Trump's lackeys: spineless sycophants who seek to remain in his good graces. Our founding fathers would find this abominable.

Aside from the fact that Trump happily accepts repeated Russian election assistance, the fact that Trump AND the Republican Party refuse to take any serious steps to defend this country from repeated Russian invasions of our elections and our republic amount to a collective Trumpian-Republican act of Treason against the United States.
Better persecute whoever taking their shit. If elections can be meddled the supporters are also guilty.

On the other hand, it might also indicate that good people there might be too incompetent / impotent.
By Hindsite
jimjam wrote:Welcome to Russiagate 2:

Nato Music
I'm neither surprised nor taken aback. I was expecting it. That said, I'm sorry it happened. President TrumPutin is going to create a very expensive mess for you, unless they can be stopped. President Trump shows zero interest in putting things to right. Quite the opposite, actually

Makes me wonder why he'd risk jail for life for Putin. If Putin's got something on him it must be massive.

If Putin's doesnt, and this mess is simply an extension President Trump's "I wanna be a dictator too thingee", then he is one sick puppy
By jimjam
Former acting Attorney General Sally Yates accused President Donald Trump of "using the power of his presidency to conceal" Russia's influence on the 2020 election.

"This is a screaming red siren, but in the daily barrage of crazy, can we hear it? Trump is not only trying to rewrite history of Russia's intervention in 2016, he is now using the power of the presidency to conceal their 2020 scheme to re-elect him. Dangerous," Yates--who had previously served as deputy attorney general under President Barack Obama beginning in 2015, and then as acting attorney general briefly for Trump--wrote on Twitter Friday.
By Sivad
jimjam wrote:Former acting Attorney General Sally Yates accused President Donald Trump of "using the power of his presidency to conceal" Russia's influence on the 2020 election.

"This is a screaming red siren, but in the daily barrage of crazy, can we hear it? Trump is not only trying to rewrite history of Russia's intervention in 2016, he is now using the power of the presidency to conceal their 2020 scheme to re-elect him. Dangerous," Yates--who had previously served as deputy attorney general under President Barack Obama beginning in 2015, and then as acting attorney general briefly for Trump--wrote on Twitter Friday.

I almost can't believe these fuckers are recycling the same retarded hoax that just collapsed on their stupid asses not even one year ago. This has got to be peak stupid, it can't possibly get any stupider. This is like surreal fucking freak stupid. It's the stupidest stupid of all stupid fucking stupid. Fucking stuuuuupid.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@skinster Hamas committed a terrorist attack(s)[…]

"Ukraine’s real losses should be counted i[…]

I would bet you have very strong feelings about DE[…]

@Rugoz A compromise with Putin is impossibl[…]