Trump and Russiagate - Page 255 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Sivad
The establishment obviously has zero respect for the public's intelligence. They think that you are just brainless fucking gorps that don't have the cognitive capacity of a piece of cold dogshit on the sidewalk. I would be fucking incensed if someone actually thought I was that utterly fucking witless that they could get over on me with that kind of balls-in-your-face stupid.
By jimjam
Sivad wrote:I almost can't believe these fuckers are recycling the same retarded hoax that just collapsed on their stupid asses not even one year ago. This has got to be peak stupid, it can't possibly get any stupider. This is like surreal fucking freak stupid. It's the stupidest stupid of all stupid fucking stupid. Fucking stuuuuupid.

Right on Bro. You can't fool a Trump cultist …. thy are smart, smart, smaaaaaaaaaaart :lol:

By Sivad
Sivad wrote:The establishment obviously has zero respect for the public's intelligence. They think that you are just brainless fucking gorps that don't have the cognitive capacity of a piece of cold dogshit on the sidewalk. I would be fucking incensed if someone actually thought I was that utterly fucking witless that they could get over on me with that kind of balls-in-your-face stupid

....again.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
By Sivad
jimjam wrote:Right on Bro. You can't fool a Trump cultist …. thy are smart, smart, smaaaaaaaaaaart :lol:

They're not the intended marks...

un fucking real. :lol:
By jimjam
Sivad wrote:The establishment obviously has zero respect for the public's intelligence. They think that you are just brainless fucking gorps that don't have the cognitive capacity of a piece of cold dogshit on the sidewalk. I would be fucking incensed if someone actually thought I was that utterly fucking witless that they could get over on me with that kind of balls-in-your-face stupid.

Does Donald have respect for the public's intelligence?

Does warm dogshit have greater cognitive capacity than cold dogshit?

What is a gorp?

Is Donald a part of the establishment?
jimjam wrote:Does Donald have respect for the public's intelligence?

Does warm dogshit have greater cognitive capacity than cold dogshit?

What is a gorp?

Is Donald a part of the establishment?
Sorry to be frank, but if he, his aides and his "masters" (if exist) can outmanuver everybody else, would the fact be that we might have overestimated public intelligence?
By Hindsite
jimjam wrote:Right on Bro. You can't fool a Trump cultist …. thy are smart, smart, smaaaaaaaaaaart :lol:

Yeah, they can probably smell a Democ RAT a block away.
HalleluYah
By Hindsite
late wrote:Trusting Putin is batshit crazy.

Russiagate was a hoax dreamed up by Democ RAT sore losers. :lol:
By late
Hindsite wrote:
Russiagate was a hoax dreamed up by Democ RAT sore losers.

*Before* the election, our intel guys, and the intel agencies of several other countries, all found Russians subverting their governments.

Oh, I'm so sorry, that was in the real world, and you never go there.
By jimjam
People most prone to foreign manipulation and meddling are those that get their news from facebook, twitter, and other social media.

That's a double whammy, too. Not only is social media a huge source of such manipulation but those that trust what they read are pretty much by definition incapable of discerning fact from fiction.

That's a pretty big obstacle to overcome.
By Hindsite
late wrote:*Before* the election, our intel guys, and the intel agencies of several other countries, all found Russians subverting their governments.

Oh, I'm so sorry, that was in the real world, and you never go there.

Under Obama, the American government subverted and spied on other countries too. That has been going on between countries for decades. It was going on in the 70s when I was in the intelligence agency in the military. Maybe that is why Obama wasn't much worried about it. Anyway, the Mueller report determined they were not able to change one vote in our elections and no member of the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians in whatever they did.

jimjam wrote:People most prone to foreign manipulation and meddling are those that get their news from facebook, twitter, and other social media.

That's a double whammy, too. Not only is social media a huge source of such manipulation but those that trust what they read are pretty much by definition incapable of discerning fact from fiction.

That's a pretty big obstacle to overcome.

We receive more attempts at political manipulation from the MSM, like fake news CNN and MSNBC than Russians on social media. We are just going to have to deal with the changing times.
By maz
The Russians are helping Trump AGAIN and now they are helping their old communist ally Bernie too for good measure :lol:

Those dastardly Russians are playing both sides!

Never forget that this guy was one of the sources for The Great Russian Hacking Conspiracy :lol:
By Hindsite
maz wrote:The Russians are helping Trump AGAIN and now they are helping their old communist ally Bernie too for good measure :lol:

Never forget that this guy was one of the sources for The Great Russian Hacking Conspiracy :lol:

Who is that piece of shit?
maz wrote:The Russians are helping Trump AGAIN and now they are helping their old communist ally Bernie too for good measure

Never forget that this guy was one of the sources for The Great Russian Hacking Conspiracy
It is entirely possible for bad people to do things that end up in good results.

If they do aim to field a Sanders-Trump match so be it, just that anti-Trumpers do their best to get Sanders in, who they probably trust. And, of course, make the people they support dominate the House and Senate, too.

Sanders is correct to distance himself from it, but voters do not necessarily have to.

Make the best of it.
By maz
Hindsite wrote:Who is that piece of shit?

His name was reported to be Christopher Wylie and he claims he worked with the data firm Cambridge Analytica and that the firm shared data with Russians who wanted to hack the elections.

Imagine that you are the guy who runs a global operation and has to shut down because someone in your HR hired a hipster kook who sold out for a book deal and a few weeks of media attention.

I made some post earlier in this thread where Barack Obama's campaigns essentially used the same big data scraping tools that the Trump campaign used to win his 2012 election.

Patrickov wrote:It is entirely possible for bad people to do things that end up in good results.

If they do aim to field a Sanders-Trump match so be it, just that anti-Trumpers do their best to get Sanders in, who they probably trust. And, of course, make the people they support dominate the House and Senate, too.

Do you really believe that the Russians put Trump into office?
Last edited by maz on 23 Feb 2020 04:48, edited 1 time in total.
By Patrickov
maz wrote:Do you really believe that the Russians put Trump into office?

Of course I don't know. What I was trying to say is that it does not matter. There are simply things that anti-Trumpers should do, no matter what, in order to achieve their goal.
By jimjam
I doubt that anyone is surprised that Donald doesn't care for free speech. This is a given for dictators and wannabe dictators.

President Trump’s re-election campaign sued The New York Times for libel on Wednesday, alleging that an Op-Ed article published by the newspaper falsely asserted a “quid pro quo” between Russian officials and Mr. Trump’s 2016 campaign.

“The Trump campaign has turned to the courts to try to punish an opinion writer for having an opinion they find unacceptable,” Eileen Murphy, a spokeswoman for The Times, said in a statement.
jimjam wrote:I doubt that anyone is surprised that Donald doesn't care for free speech. This is a given for dictators and wannabe dictators.

President Trump’s re-election campaign sued The New York Times for libel on Wednesday, alleging that an Op-Ed article published by the newspaper falsely asserted a “quid pro quo” between Russian officials and Mr. Trump’s 2016 campaign.

“The Trump campaign has turned to the courts to try to punish an opinion writer for having an opinion they find unacceptable,” Eileen Murphy, a spokeswoman for The Times, said in a statement.

Libel is libel, and holding the media accountable for lapses in the ethical area of libel and slander is an old arena of law, requiring only that the party accusing of libel prove their case in court. There's nothing Dictatorial in itself to sue the press for this. A Free Press is also a Press free of lies.
By Patrickov
annatar1914 wrote:Libel is libel, and holding the media accountable for lapses in the ethical area of libel and slander is an old arena of law, requiring only that the party accusing of libel prove their case in court. There's nothing Dictatorial in itself to sue the press for this. A Free Press is also a Press free of lies.

When someone in power or aligned to those in power do this others usually see that as an abuse of power.

If I remember correctly Singapore has been doing this for decades.

The link and quote has been posted. As well as l[…]

Nobody is trying to distract from the humanitarian[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Again: nope. Putin in Feb 2022 only decided ... […]

Helping Ukraine to defeat the Russian invasion an[…]