Too Many White People - Page 10 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Provision of the two UN HDI indicators other than GNP.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By anasawad
@Pants-of-dog
You think that “too many white people” is a racist comment?

Too many white people making her and others feel uncomfortable.
Why does it make her uncomfortable in your opinion?

Imagen a white guy saying that about black people present and I'm sure you'll reach that conclusion.
By Donna
Sivad wrote:that's what I thought.

May I ask why you're not asking me to back up my truth claim with evidence? You're once again trying to slip out of the discussion.
Sivad wrote:one time Tainari told me about how she was super into her Puerto Rican ethnic identity, she thinks it's super awesome to be stoked about your retarded accident of birth. If hundreds of thousands of Europeans started flooding into Puerto Rico she'd be super enthusiastic about it. You betcha!

Lol. You don't get it do you?

There is nothing retarded about being born Sivad. It is a miracle you get here. You and I aren't speaking in Spanish. We are speaking in English. Why? Because of a historical context. History. Something happened that affects why we are conversing in English and not Spanish. Hundreds of thousands of Europeans did flood into Puerto Rico. That date was November 19th, 1493 the beginnings of the flood of Europeans. Lol. It is called ''El encuentro de dos mundos" Now in Spanish if you want to be precise. The Antilles was the first place the Europeans landed. The beginnings of the clash.

For a long time we thought the Taino indians had died off....permanently dead and their genes irrelevant in the present population. Now with DNA analysis that is not true. 60% of mitochondrial DNA is Taino in the maternal line of Puerto Ricans. The lies we were fed about absolute wipe outs of the Indians in the island was a lie. Fabricated lie.

You revealed how paranoid you are Sivad about the 'furriners' coming in....the 'furriners' have been coming in to the Americas starting with the Caribbean islands for hundreds and hundreds of years. How to stop being afraid of change and how to stop blaming Mexicans for all your problems is a start Sivad.

Are you going to be like Hindsite? Telling me how since I speak Spanish I am a drug dealer? Lol. Lots of evil drug dealers are in that culture that speaks Spanish.

Lol. I am not about false pride in my 'race' Sivad. I am just recovering a history that has been cast aside for centuries. Because it was thought to be a history that 'just doesn't matter'. And people who think their own background 'just doesn't matter' are ripe for having another group who disrespects them deeply tell them who they are supposed to be, who they are supposed to imitate, who they are supposed to respect and they better not question the powers that be.....because they are the ones who matter. Not your people. Not your background. Not your history.

They failed to realize that no human pops out of nowhere without a history, a context, a place, a time and a setting...influencing their minds, their hearts and their spirits. That is where the ones imposing false identities on people lose.....because all humans are relevant, all of them have histories and all people have a context to learn about who they are and where they come from.

I would say you should do more work on your own roots. It will help you define yourself as a human being. Along with your politics Sivad.

Otherwise you might fall into calling everyone retarded. Got to keep that word for special ocassions only Sivad.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :) :D

Chico!
By Verv
For a long time we thought the Taino indians had died off....permanently dead and their genes irrelevant in the present population. Now with DNA analysis that is not true. 60% of mitochondrial DNA is Taino in the maternal line of Puerto Ricans. The lies we were fed about absolute wipe outs of the Indians in the island was a lie. Fabricated lie.

This is kind of interesting.

When they spoke about the Taino all dying off, I assume it was in the sense that this tribal identity had entirely disappeared, right? There would no longer be anyone that we could point to and say "this is a Taino."

In a sense, the fact that it genetically remains influential is irrelevant. It does not mean that the culture or the language becomes relevant again.

But I also agree with you, Tainari, that it does mean that they do live on in another sense. It is certainly relevant that their bloodline is preserved. We know, to some degree, what the Taino people looked like through them. And there is something beautiful about that, isn't there?

I am curious, Tainari... Obviously, there is a castizo population which is going to have very little Taino blood, and then there will be the mestizos that have significant amounts, perhaps in excess of 60-70% often. Do you think there are some people left who have 90% Taino blood?

There are still native Nahuatl speakers in Mexico, and in Guatemala there are those whose first language is Mayan... I imagine there are some people who and some villages with very high percentage of native blood, but even still, maps that I have seen really do emphasize just how much Mexicans are European, with the average Guadalajaran being a castizo.

By Sivad
Donna wrote:May I ask why you're not asking me to back up my truth claim with evidence?

I know your evidence. You got some studies from the hockey league. You got studies from a small science community wracked with scandal. I'm more interested in your knowledge of the contradictory evidence, know anything about that?
By Donna
Sivad wrote:I know your evidence. You got some studies from the hockey league. You got studies from a small science community wracked with scandal. I'm more interested in your knowledge of the contradictory evidence, know anything about that?

That isn't how debate works. If I make a truth claim that you disagree with, you need to ask me to back it up.
anasawad wrote:@Pants-of-dog

Too many white people making her and others feel uncomfortable.
Why does it make her uncomfortable in your opinion?

It has nothing to do with opinion.

I know why she might feel uncomfortable around white people. I even mentioned it earlier. Right now, people are being racist to her and threatening her. These people are white.

Imagen a white guy saying that about black people present and I'm sure you'll reach that conclusion.

If a white guy said something similar, it would be completely different.

I also discussed this earlier when I pointed out that this woman’s “racism” does not perpetuate a history of oppression, while a white person saying the same thing would perpetuate a history of discrimination.

———————-

Since we are at the point where I am repeating myself and therefore back in the role of teaching and not learning anything, this conversation is pointless to me.

Have a good day,
By Sivad
Tainari88 wrote:Otherwise you might fall into calling everyone retarded. Got to keep that word for special ocassions only Sivad.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :) :D

you can't overuse the word, it's just one special occasion after the next when it comes to race and ethnos. retarded doesn't even do justice to what I'm witnessing, it's a never ending donk stupid extravaganza. It reminds of Jodie Foster in Contact: "No - no words. No words to describe it." :lol:
Verv wrote:This is kind of interesting.

When they spoke about the Taino all dying off, I assume it was in the sense that this tribal identity had entirely disappeared, right? There would no longer be anyone that we could point to and say "this is a Taino."

In a sense, the fact that it genetically remains influential is irrelevant. It does not mean that the culture or the language becomes relevant again.

But I also agree with you, Tainari, that it does mean that they do live on in another sense. It is certainly relevant that their bloodline is preserved. We know, to some degree, what the Taino people looked like through them. And there is something beautiful about that, isn't there?

I am curious, Tainari... Obviously, there is a castizo population which is going to have very little Taino blood, and then there will be the mestizos that have significant amounts, perhaps in excess of 60-70% often. Do you think there are some people left who have 90% Taino blood?

There are still native Nahuatl speakers in Mexico, and in Guatemala there are those whose first language is Mayan... I imagine there are some people who and some villages with very high percentage of native blood, but even still, maps that I have seen really do emphasize just how much Mexicans are European, with the average Guadalajaran being a castizo.

There are no more cultural Tainos. What I mean by that is that if any Puerto Rican says they speak fluent Taino or Arawak language and that they live and preserve the traditions, religion, and context of the Taino language and culture? They would be lying to you Verve.

Genetically there are Tainos. But 90% would be a stretch. The majority of Puerto Ricans are mostly Spanish fathers from Southern Spain port cities like the Canary Islands, Andalucia, Valencia, etc. The four top port cities that did a lot of trade with San Juan were Cadiz, Malaga, Tenerife, and Sevilla (Seville). And either West African mothers from the following nations: Ghana, Mali, Nigeria, Eastern Guinea, and a couple of other West African nations including Senegal. Spanish fathers with an African mother was very common. So were Taino mothers and Spanish fathers. African fathers with Indian mothers were common as well. But Puerto Rico got a big flood of Spanish, Irish, Italian, and Catalan blood....and Venezuelan creoles as well in the 19th century. Cuba got some Chinese immigrants. But Puerto Rico's Chinese workers died in a hurricane and were drowned in a ship lost in the hurricane. They never made it.

Mexico has enormous amounts of mestizos. Castizos? A bit less. But many people don't know that Mexico is home to a HUGE Lebanese community and also Jewish as well and German and Austrian, and French and Mennonite, and native Indigenous....Mexico has a very large immigrant population. The state of Hidalgo has a lot of Welsh background Mexicans. Hidalgo had large silver mines, so did Zacatecas but Hidalgo had silver mines galore....and the people from Wales in the UK had a lot of unemployed Welsh shepherds, miners and etc. They went to the state of Hidalgo and made homes there and lives there. If you visit the state of Hidalgo? You order 'los pastes' it is really Welsh 'Pasties" or little filled pies or turnovers savory or sweet and they are popular due to the Welsh background Mexicans. In the Maldives in Argentina whole towns speak Welsh still. In Mexico he Welsh language was assimilated, you got Welsh faces speaking Mexican style Spanish.

The Venezuelans have enormous amounts of Italians. Argentina got a lot of people from Spain, Germany, Italy, Poland, Russia, Jews, Arabs, everyone really.

The Caribbean isles got a lot of West Africans. I would say the biggest cultural difference between the Mexicans and the Puerto Ricans is that Puerto Ricans are generally more European but their souls are African. And the Mexicans are more Indian and have a European influence but their souls are Indian.

That is more accurate.
By Sivad
Tainari88 wrote:Lol. You don't get it do you?

There is nothing retarded about being born Sivad. It is a miracle you get here. You and I aren't speaking in Spanish. We are speaking in English. Why? Because of a historical context. History. Something happened that affects why we are conversing in English and not Spanish. Hundreds of thousands of Europeans did flood into Puerto Rico. That date was November 19th, 1493 the beginnings of the flood of Europeans. Lol. It is called ''El encuentro de dos mundos" Now in Spanish if you want to be precise. The Antilles was the first place the Europeans landed. The beginnings of the clash.

You revealed how paranoid you are Sivad about the 'furriners' coming in....the 'furriners' have been coming in to the Americas starting with the Caribbean islands for hundreds and hundreds of years. How to stop being afraid of change and how to stop blaming Mexicans for all your problems is a start Sivad.

Are you going to be like Hindsite? Telling me how since I speak Spanish I am a drug dealer? Lol. Lots of evil drug dealers are in that culture that speaks Spanish.

Lol. I am not about false pride in my 'race' Sivad. I am just recovering a history that has been cast aside for centuries. Because it was thought to be a history that 'just doesn't matter'. And people who think their own background 'just doesn't matter' are ripe for having another group who disrespects them deeply tell them who they are supposed to be, who they are supposed to imitate, who they are supposed to respect and they better not question the powers that be.....because they are the ones who matter. Not your people. Not your background. Not your history.

They failed to realize that no human pops out of nowhere without a history, a context, a place, a time and a setting...influencing their minds, their hearts and their spirits. That is where the ones imposing false identities on people lose.....because all humans are relevant, all of them have histories and all people have a context to learn about who they are and where they come from.

I would say you should do more work on your own roots. It will help you define yourself as a human being. Along with your politics Sivad.

Otherwise you might fall into calling everyone retarded. Got to keep that word for special ocassions only Sivad.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :) :D

Chico!

Richard Spencer would endorse this statement in its entirety.
Donna wrote:I'm in complete agreement. There is a darkness in the white soul that we inherited from the sins of colonialism and it can only be purified or redeemed by our solidarity and alliance with the oppressed and exploited.

All you need to do is be Donna. And not worry about being white. And you see other humans and they are who they are. People see others and assume a lot of things about someone.

For me? I am more interested in your political opinion and your thoughts about politics. After all this is a political website. The whiteness? I don't care.

;)
By anasawad
@Pants-of-dog
If a white guy said something similar, it would be completely different.

It would not, it would be exactly as racist as her.

I also discussed this earlier when I pointed out that this woman’s “racism” does not perpetuate a history of oppression,

Black people in the US are not oppressed.
And that history ended many decades ago.

while a white person saying the same thing would perpetuate a history of discrimination.

It would not.
No one is responsible for the sins of the ancestors.

Since we are at the point where I am repeating myself and therefore back in the role of teaching and not learning anything, this conversation is pointless to me.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Teaching?!? sure, keep convicning yourself that.
By Sivad
Tainari88 wrote:All you need to do is be Donna. And not worry about being white.

wait, you just said we need to know our roots and uncover our historical identities? wtf, tainari?
Sivad wrote:everything is stupid and I'm trapped in retard hell.

So you have no argument and are simply being rude.

Cool story.

————————

@anasawad

Present evidence for your claims.
Sivad wrote:wait, you just said we need to know our roots and uncover our historical identities? wtf, tainari?

Know your roots, your politics, your history and then let it all go and be free. Go for being human.

There is a quote that covers the entire argument. Buenas noches Sivad. It is past my bedtime in Southern Mexico. And I got to go to sleep!

:)

The right for those living under occupation inclu[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Tainari, make a separate thread for that boring co[…]

As many of you know, not long ago, Russian Presid[…]

https://twitter.com/ShadowofEzra/status/178113719[…]