Rachel Maddow talked with a juror from the Roger Stone trial - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
#15070817
maz wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjCp513oJa8

What is the likelyhood that a individual who is obviously well trained in media presentation, and who looks suspiciously like a homosexual spook end up as a juror on that trial, and then subsequently on a one of the top left-wing biased cable news outlets :lol:

More reason for the biased Obama appointed liberal judge to grant Roger Stone a new trial.
HalleluYah

Judge Napolitano Says that Roger Stone Should receive New Trial in Light of Juror’s Anti-Trump Bias

Judge Andrew Napolitano says that former Trump adviser Roger Stone deserves a new trial in light of resurfaced tweets that show “inherent bias” against Stone from jury foreperson, Tomeka Hart. Hart, a Democrat activist, lawyer, and former Memphis City Schools Board President, posted about the Stone case before she voted to convict him. She retweeted and mocked an statement from those who considered Stone’s predawn arrest to be excessive force. She also implied that President Trump and his supporters are racist, and she praised the investigation conducted by Special Counsel Robert Mueller, which ultimately led to Stone’s prosecution. Napolitano says that built-in bias by a member of the jury is a trigger for the judge to grant a new trial. The judge in this case is Amy Berman Jackson, and Obama appointee.

https://needtoknow.news/2020/02/judge-n ... trump-bias
#15071095
Hindsite wrote:
Let's see what happens. Then you can apologize.



It already happened...

The judge asked for jurors to come back, and they testified that the juror in question behaved impeccably.

And then there is the matter of Trump attacking the juror, which is one small part of his attack on the Rule of Law.
#15071170
late wrote:It already happened...

The judge asked for jurors to come back, and they testified that the juror in question behaved impeccably.

And then there is the matter of Trump attacking the juror, which is one small part of his attack on the Rule of Law.

President Trump just let us know the truth, that's all. It really does not matter if the other Jurors thought the biased Juror acted impeccably. It matters that she was biased against the defendant before the trial began and did not reveal that bias while being chosen as a juror. That is reason enough to declare this trial void and grant a new trial by any reasonable judge.
#15071188
Hindsite wrote:
President Trump just let us know the truth, that's all. It really does not matter if the other Jurors thought the biased Juror acted impeccably. It matters that she was biased against the defendant before the trial began and did not reveal that bias while being chosen as a juror. That is reason enough to declare this trial void and grant a new trial by any reasonable judge.



You are assuming your conclusion.

Courts run on evidence, not fiction..
#15071213
late wrote:You are assuming your conclusion.

Courts run on evidence, not fiction..

I heard the facts on FOX News.

Here are more facts form the Gateway Pundit:
More Accurate than The New York Times, Washington Post, CNN and MSNBC for Two Years and Counting!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/0 ... uary-2019/
#15071334
Hindsite wrote:
I heard the facts on FOX News.



You still need evidence, you still don't have it.

And that evidence would be testimony from other jurors that this person was violating her oath like Trump...

But what the jurors said was that she did a very good job.

You write fiction. It's pretty much all you do.
#15071539
late wrote:You still need evidence, you still don't have it.

And that evidence would be testimony from other jurors that this person was violating her oath like Trump...

But what the jurors said was that she did a very good job.

You write fiction. It's pretty much all you do.

That is yet to be determined. To be continued...

The Chinese will let them have their democracy in[…]

I think you mean A1 sauce? But man I would love t[…]

https://twitter.com/TheJusticeDept/status/12671462[…]

Giving Back and Helping Those in Need I looke[…]