Is Genocide Normal and Healthy? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

#15079723
About America's genocide of 100 nations, Sivad wrote:Didn't the Muslims do precisely that for like centuries? :lol: Didn't the Aztecs and the Incas do that same shit too? Which group of rabid humanimals didn't do that shit? I'm sure there must be one or two that didn't but I doubt it was for lack of trying. The only ones who didn't were the ones who couldn't.

There are no victims in history.

I post this because it is a common opinion of people in rich countries that were created by genocides, like the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Israel. "What was done by my forefathers was normal and healthy."

Being a product of one of those genocides myself, (the deportation of the Acadians 1755-56), I have to question whether the intentional destruction of a culture and people (to further the economic advantages of the genociders) really is normal and healthy. I'm more inclined to think of this as a horrible kind of cannibalism that is a result of industrial man's callousness, poor lifestyle, and modern propaganda.

But let's just pretend - for the sake of argument - that genocide really is a healthy and normal way to get success.

Should China, as soon as it has the technological advantage, seek to kill off 300+ million Americans and replace them with 500 million Chinese? That would be more happy people to unhappy people by a ration of 5 to 3. Overall, would this be a "good thing?"

Perhaps they Chinese could keep a few million "Americans" alive in plexiglass-enclosed zoos, where Chinese children could feed them McDonalds and Coca Cola while observing them hobbling their way in and out of fake shopping malls and across fake parking lots?

Perhaps some of the "Americans" could sell hand-made Nikes and Adidas in Chinese railroad terminals?

Is that the message you "genocide is normal and healthy" posters are trying to put out there? That the fastest and surest way to be successful is to kill and steal from other nations, while removing and destroying any knowledge or wisdom that these "insignifant nations that we killed" might have had to share with us?

Do you suggest that other nations follow your advice? And do you live in permanent fear of the same thing that your ancestors did to others happenning to you? Is that why the USA (and Israel) are armed to the teeth? Because there might be "people like yourselves" out there?

Image
#15079789
SolarCross wrote:^ anglophobia and anti-semitism

Well, the posters who defend genocide as "healthy and normal" should probably have to answer to accusations of anti-semitism before I do. I mean, if it was okay to kill off 100 nations in the current USA, then all other genocides really pale by comparison. If you think the way the USA was created was fine and dandy, then you have to also support the way the Third Reich handled itself.

By opposing the genocide of the First Nations, I am also opposing all other genocides.

What about you, Solar? Is genocide alright as long as it's someone else being genocided?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTvAs-Us7gA
#15079794
SolarCross wrote:You left out the French, the Russians, the Mongolians, the Chinese, the bantu and all the worst genociders. You did that because of your racism against jews and english people.

I wonder if you just mentionned a bunch of foreigners because you're so non-prejudiced.

It's always someone else, isn't it. So much easier to trash other people than to look at your own sick culture.

George Carlin and I are both talking about the cultures in which we live. It's a much clearer vantage point.
#15079796
QatzelOk wrote:I wonder if you just mentionned a bunch of foreigners because you're so non-prejudiced.

It's always someone else, isn't it. So much easier to trash other people than to look at your own sick culture.

No, I am pointing out that for you "it is always someone else" if that someone else happens to be either jewish or english. Everyone else gets a free pass. There is a word for that and it is racism.
#15079799
SolarCross wrote:No, I am pointing out that for you "it is always someone else" if that someone else happens to be either jewish or english. Everyone else gets a free pass. There is a word for that and it is racism.

Actually, I have mentioned that the Jewish people were victims of a genocide campaign. I could also mention the Irish.

But both of these groups, after suffering attempted genocides, found themselves cast out onto the seas and then place in situations where they actually CONTRIBUTED TO the genocide of other peoples - the Irish in North America, and the European Jews in Palestine.

Is this why so many otherwise educated people think genocide is normal and healthy?

And is distracting by pointing at other nations (like you have done, without mentionning their specific targeted genocide campaigns) seems like a way to deflect (evil for'ners!) rather than really anwering if it is NORMAL and HEALTHY.

Solar, do you think genocide is normal and healthy? You seem to be implying that it is.
#15079801
QatzelOk wrote:Actually, I have mentioned that the Jewish people were victims of a genocide campaign. I could also mention the Irish.

But both of these groups, after suffering attempted genocides, found themselves cast out onto the seas and then place in situations where they actually CONTRIBUTED TO the genocide of other peoples - the Irish in North America, and the European Jews in Palestine.

Is this why so many otherwise educated people think genocide is normal and healthy?

And is distracting by pointing at other nations (like you have done, without mentionning their specific targeted genocide campaigns) seems like a way to deflect (evil for'ners!) rather than really anwering if it is NORMAL and HEALTHY.

Solar, do you think genocide is normal and healthy? You seem to be implying that it is.

I think you want a genocide against jews and english people but you want a narrative that makes you a saint for wanting it. Why not just call us "dirty mice" while you are at it? Certainly you are not normal or healthy, so that should answer that.
#15079803
SolarCross wrote:I think you want a genocide against jews and english people but you want a narrative that makes you a saint for wanting it. Why not just call us "dirty mice" while you are at it? Certainly you are not normal or healthy, so that should answer that.

Question: Do you think genocide is healthy and normal, or do you - like me - think that it's one more symptom of the collective sickness of modern society?
#15079805
QatzelOk wrote:Question: Do you think genocide is healthy and normal, or do you - like me - think that it's one more symptom of the collective sickness of modern society?

I don't believe that is your genuine opinion. Like I said you want a genocide against jews and english people but you don't want to be the villain so you are trying to create a narrative where the people you want to suffer deserve it. Literally like hitler would do. I am not even joking. You are doing all but outright calling us judenrats.
#15079826
(Overheard at the New Shanghai Zoo)
(note:New Shanghai was called Boston when Americans lived there)

Image

Custodian: "Sir, two more Americans have died. In cage 6."

Administrator: "Not a huge problem. We've got lots more. They breed like rabbits out in the parking lots in which they live."

Custodian: "I'm not worried about finding new ones. I'm worried about the reputation of the zoo. There were hundreds of young children watching them die. Why do they keep dying in front of visitors?"

Administrator: "Well, their immunity systems get weak because they live in plastic boxes for their entire lives. And the lack of social contacts or natural family affection weakens them even more. Look, it would cost way too much money to change the way we run the zoo. We barely make a profit as it is. So I suggest more intense hygiene standards."

Custodian: "What do you mean by hygiene standards?"

Adminstrator: "Well, first of all, we should reduce their public feeding times to twice a day. Secondly, children who want to feed the Americans should have to wear rubber gloves and hand their favorite American food through a small hole in the plexiglass wall."

Custodian: "How will reducing the public feeding times reduce infection?"

Administrator: "It probably won't. But it will decrease the odds that a visiting family will directly witness one of them dying in front of them. It's more cost-effective to replace them than to change our whole business model. Plus, new faces give the zoo a fresh feeling."

Custodian: "I guess that's why you're an administrator, Mr. Chang. I would never thought of that. Well, I'm off to scrub and give antibiotics to the manimals."

(Dedicated to P.T. Barnum)
Last edited by QatzelOk on 30 Mar 2020 01:23, edited 1 time in total.
#15079828
QatzelOk wrote:Question: Do you think genocide is healthy and normal, or do you - like me - think that it's one more symptom of the collective sickness of modern society?


Genocide has no correlation with modern society since it has been happening since the dawn of recorded history and almost certainly long before that. You're trying to argue that modern society is exploitative, hateful, murderous etc. when in fact this has been in the nature of humans throughout their history.

I don't know what "normal" means, all that can be said is what i've stated above. As for "healthy', I don't see how killing masses of people is "healthy".
#15079830
Well, Unthinking Majority, I guess, since you call this "human nature," you do actually think that genocide is normal and healthy then. I disagree that it's healthy or human nature.
wiki wrote:According to historian David Stannard, over the course of more than four centuries "from the 1490s into the 1890s, Europeans and white Americans engaged in an unbroken string of genocide campaigns against the native peoples of the Americas."

Stannard writes that the native population had been reduced savagely by invasions of European plague and violence and that by around 1900 only one-third of one percent of America's population–250,000 out of 76,000,000 people–were natives.

He calls it "the worst human holocaust the world had ever witnessed", and it leveled off because "there was, at last, almost no one left to kill."[71]

Number One! USA! USA! USA!
#15079892
QatzelOk wrote: the posters who defend genocide as "healthy and normal"


lol could you be any more full of shit?


Didn't the Iroquois genocide a bunch of tribes? Didn't they almost completely wipe out the Huron?

Aren't the Arabs in Darfur still genociding the Africans?

You should learn some history.
#15079895
Qatz is just super into his victim status. My white ancestors were hardcore genocided less than 200 years ago but I don't get special victim status(not that I would want it). I don't really give a fuck about what happened to my ancestors or Qatz's, I don't owe anybody shit and I have zero white guilt.

My ancestors were fucking slaves all the way through, they started off as feudal serfs and then they were industrial laborers without a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of. At least the Natives had a good long run of primitive liberty, my people were in bondage for thousands of years. So if any group should be getting special status because of how their ancestors were abused it should be the white trash, we have suffered harder and longer than any other group on this planet.
#15079922
QatzelOk wrote:I'm more inclined to think of this as a horrible kind of cannibalism that is a result of industrial man's callousness, poor lifestyle, and modern propaganda.

But let's just pretend - for the sake of argument - that genocide really is a healthy and normal way to get success.

Ok. Isn't your position really more about anti-industrialism and/or socialism and not so much about genocide?

SolarCross wrote:You left out the French, the Russians, the Mongolians, the Chinese, the bantu and all the worst genociders.

Well Turkey as well. The Turks aren't native to Anatolia, but were successful at killing of the Roman Empire there. They were also successful at quashing the Armenians. That's an interesting history to explore, because the Turkish conquest of Anatolia pre-dates industrialism. It's Armenian genocide wasn't to further industrialism either.

QatzelOk wrote:So much easier to trash other people than to look at your own sick culture.

Perhaps it is; however, your omissions are noted. So it's not quite clear if you really want to talk about genocide as normal and healthy, or you're just interested in bashing industrial capitalism.

QatzelOk wrote:Should China, as soon as it has the technological advantage, seek to kill off 300+ million Americans and replace them with 500 million Chinese?

They could certainly try, but both the United States and China have nuclear weapons. This would more likely lead to the destruction of both cultures.

QatzelOk wrote:And do you live in permanent fear of the same thing that your ancestors did to others happenning to you?

It is happening to us.

QatzelOk wrote:If you think the way the USA was created was fine and dandy, then you have to also support the way the Third Reich handled itself.

Why? They have different ideologies. Lots of people who lament the Nazis will gladly defend Stalin and Mao, because mass death isn't what they oppose nor is it inconsistent with what they propose.

QatzelOk wrote:By opposing the genocide of the First Nations, I am also opposing all other genocides.

Ok. What do you think that is that likely to accomplish? Does it make you feel better, or do you think it will have a material impact in the future of civilization?

SolarCross wrote:There is a word for that and it is racism.

Or two words: sour grapes.

QatzelOk wrote:I could also mention the Irish.

Yes, but that doesn't fit the anti-industrial narrative well. So what are you really trying to say?

QatzelOk wrote:Question: Do you think genocide is healthy and normal, or do you - like me - think that it's one more symptom of the collective sickness of modern society?

I don't think of the Turks or the Mayflower Compact as modern in the sense of the Nazis.

QatzelOk wrote:Well, Unthinking Majority, I guess, since you call this "human nature," you do actually think that genocide is normal and healthy then. I disagree that it's healthy or human nature.

How would you explain the disappearance of other hominids like Neanderthals?
#15079967
Sivad wrote:Didn't the Iroquois genocide a bunch of tribes? Didn't they almost completely wipe out the Huron?

The warring and desparation of the First Nations went through the roof after the European invaders made them all sick, and then gave "certain special" nations weapons, horses, and booze. The new technologies were pure poison.

Please tell us what years you are talking about in the above example, since I have provided years and number of victims, as I have. Otherwise, you're just pulling examples "you've heard" out of the air. And you have heard these other examples from people and institutions TRYING TO JUSTIFY GENOCIDE AS NORMAL AND HEALTHY.

I don't really give a fuck about what happened to my ancestors or Qatz's, I don't owe anybody shit and I have zero white guilt.

Do you think the children and grand-children of the Nazis should "feel no guilt" as well? If so, why all the Holocaust movies for something that you personally find so normal?

blackjack21 wrote:Well Turkey as well.

Turkey and Germany are both good examples of Modern Genocide, because their major genocides happenned AFTER the success of the British-Americans in "intentionally creating wealth out of planned and executed genocides."

Most of the historic (pre-1755) genocides that occurred were NOT planned and executed to intentionally destroy cultures for the economic advantages of a rich elite. So this mid-18th Century mark really is a watershed, in that you have educated, literate people cynically plotting how they can manufacture popular ignorance in order to eliminate a culture, and then make money off the "now empty" land.

All the examples blackjack21, Sivad, or SolarCross want to make of "others doing it" are all aimed at "proving" that genocide is normal and healthy.

If it really is, then human extinction is just another normal and healthy event, isn't it. Of course we're all going to die - that's what it will take to get the stock market to soar.

Making the stock market soar created genocides of specific nations, but the logic of it (and the logic of eternal growth) means that you and I are just a few stock market crashes away from our own personal genocides.
#15080035
I find it very funny that at least two members who reply this post seem more keen on "exposing the OP's hidden intention" than actually want to discuss on something.

If one believes another person to be lying then either ignoring the thread or reporting to the mod is a far better idea than throwing out unfounded abuses in public.
#15080055
QatzelOk wrote:If it really is, then human extinction is just another normal and healthy event, isn't it.

It's interesting you mention human extinction, although mentioning non-human extinction would be more on-topic and appropriate. Modern human civilisation systematically destroys native non-human life on this planet. Genocide on a planetary level.
#15080060
Sivad wrote:Qatz is just super into his victim status. My white ancestors were hardcore genocided less than 200 years ago but I don't get special victim status(not that I would want it). I don't really give a fuck about what happened to my ancestors or Qatz's, I don't owe anybody shit and I have zero white guilt.

My ancestors were fucking slaves all the way through, they started off as feudal serfs and then they were industrial laborers without a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of. At least the Natives had a good long run of primitive liberty, my people were in bondage for thousands of years. So if any group should be getting special status because of how their ancestors were abused it should be the white trash, we have suffered harder and longer than any other group on this planet.


Sivad, confirmed white nationalist.
60 Minutes: The Hard Times Generation

@Tainari88 Absolutely Tainari88. You hit the […]

https://twitter.com/AlexLunaViewof1/status/1267844[…]

Or do you have a favorite mockery of Donald Trump.[…]

Donald in the Bunker

'Mr President, don't go hide': China goads US over[…]