Election 2020 - Page 89 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By late
Zionist Nationalist wrote:
way better than Biden...

If he isn't the worst president in American history, he's the second worst.

His reckless behavior during the pandemic crisis will cement his position as worst, until some moron turns the continent into a smoking ruin.
By SolarCross
late wrote:If he isn't the worst president in American history, he's the second worst.

Libtard fanatics decided that before he was even sworn in. The opinions of libtard fanatics have no credibility.
By annatar1914
I doubt you bothered looking at them. Pretty sure you didn't...

You'd be wrong. I've seen this crap and then some.

If you knew what you said you know, you would have come up with better BS.

Defensive projection, quite lame.

Mannafort worked for Yanukovych.

Manafort was a spook. Always has been. Primarily his client was never Yanukovych but other private sector Oligarchs and the United States.

Who escaped to Russia when the government fell.

The constitutional President of the Ukraine, (corrupt son of a bitch who was playing all sides for his own benefit or not), fled with his family for his life in order to not be murdered by your Ukrainian Nazi friends when they overthrew his government.

Guilliani was in Ukraine trying to manufacture propaganda.

:lol:

But he was being paid with Russian money.

Proof?

Those are just examples, there's plenty more where they came from.

:lol: :roll:

There always is with you. In fact given your output, ''you'' is probably a multiple effort on the part of a collective entity. Either that or you're someone with waaay too much time on their hands :lol:
By Patrickov
SolarCross wrote:Libtard fanatics decided that before he was even sworn in. The opinions of libtard fanatics have no credibility.

If nothing else, fanatics from both sides keep discrediting their own, so I will not say Trump's side is any better, especially with the abundance of people like the one uttering the above quote.
By SolarCross
Patrickov wrote:If nothing else, fanatics from both sides keep discrediting their own, so I will not say Trump's side is any better, especially with the abundance of people like the one uttering the above quote.

I am not on Trump side, I am just not on the side of libtard fanatics. Trump is a New York liberal and a boomer. My preference would be for someone at least twenty years younger and an actual conservative. Candace Owens would be my candidate of choice.

People supporting Trump are more or less nice ordinary people who are repulsed by the fanaticism of the libtards and looking for someone less evil to save them. Trump is all they got at the moment, not ideal but better than the alternative.
By Patrickov
SolarCross wrote:I am not on Trump side ...

I am talking things as they are in effect.

In the U.S. presidential elections are knockout tournaments, so in the end there are only two to pick. Whoever not approving the Democrats' (or whatever one may name it) side are effectively on Trump's side -- and vice versa (i.e. whoever spending their time attacking Trump-supporters are in effect "libtards").

My point is that, regardless of whether they see Trump as the "best / worst" or not (I agree that many don't), they express their ideas so emotionally and arbitrarily that they effectively have discredited their cause.
By SolarCross
Patrickov wrote:I am talking things as they are in effect.

In the U.S. presidential elections are knockout tournaments, so in the end there are only two to pick. Whoever not approving the Democrats' (or whatever one may name it) side are effectively on Trump's side -- and vice versa (i.e. whoever spending their time attacking Trump-supporters are in effect "libtards").

My point is that, regardless of whether they see Trump as the "best / worst" or not (I agree that many don't), they express their ideas so emotionally and arbitrarily that they effectively have discredited their cause.

So we should just surrender to the libtards fanatics? What the fuck are you saying?
By Patrickov
SolarCross wrote:So we should just surrender to the libtards fanatics? What the fuck are you saying?

If anything, they justify their fanatical view better, with a lot of fact-checked facts and figures, while many of their opponents stick to insults, name-calling or disproven prejudices.

To me, this is the very reason I hate them (and very possibly why they had lost in 2016 -- politics is something about people, and some simply find their superiority arrogant), but I won't deny that their ability to reason their views is indeed higher.
By SolarCross
Patrickov wrote:If anything, they justify their fanatical view better, with a lot of fact-checked facts and figures, while many of their opponents stick to insults, name-calling or disproven prejudices.

To me, this is the very reason I hate them (and very possibly why they had lost in 2016 -- politics is something about people, and some simply find their superiority arrogant), but I won't deny that their ability to reason their views is indeed higher.

You must be talking about different libtard fanatics.
By Drlee
"libtards"

An extremely childish name calling technique. It belies a profound lack of understanding of US politics. Using this term is a clear sign that the person using it is not smart enough to debate someone on the issues. And indeed does not really know what the term "liberal" means at all.
By SolarCross
Drlee wrote:"libtards"

An extremely childish name calling technique. It belies a profound lack of understanding of US politics. Using this term is a clear sign that the person using it is not smart enough to debate someone on the issues. And indeed does not really know what the term "liberal" means at all.

"Name calling" then "not smart enough". Libtards be like..

Most "liberals" now are really anti-liberals. US conservatives are the last of the US liberals. So yeah libtard is more appropriate for the new-liberals.
By late
SolarCross wrote:
Most "liberals" now are really anti-liberals.

I prefer Progressive, but...

liberal:

1) open to new behavior or opinions and willing to discard traditional values.

Words can drive you crazy.

The evolution of the Modern era changed everything (not really, if you have studied the transition, it just feels that way).

Since then, liberal means adapting to change. The old meaning now belongs to the Right, and it's not at all what most mean when they say liberal.
What is progressiveness is about?
The way I see it that its pushing anti white narratives.
affirmative action,white guilt,replacing whites with non whites via immigration,toxic feminism,gay agenda.
By late
Zionist Nationalist wrote:
The way I see it...

You would need to start reading things worth reading.
late wrote:You would need to start reading things worth reading.

Thats what the media is pushing those days
and its being reflected in movies,games,shows and internet platforms like reddit
By SolarCross
liberal:
- favorable to progress or reform, as in political or religious affairs.
(often initial capital letter) noting or pertaining to a political party advocating measures of progressive political reform.

- of, pertaining to, based on, or advocating liberalism, especially the freedom of the individual and governmental guarantees of individual rights and liberties.

- favorable to or in accord with concepts of maximum individual freedom possible, especially as guaranteed by law and secured by governmental protection of civil liberties.

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/liberal

I am more liberal than any libtard.
By Hindsite
Zionist Nationalist wrote:I never said he was conspiring with any foreign powers
he is just senile and creepy molester

For Biden that has been on public display for everyone to see.

late wrote:That fits Mr "Grab them by the pussy" Trump way better than Biden.

That was locker room type talk behind the scene, whereas Biden does his creepy molesting in public so everyone can see.

late wrote:Same thing for senility, Trump intellectual limitations have been on display for years. He can't understand, he always lies (even when there's no reason) and his speech is what you'd expect from a grade school kid.

Trump's cognitive ability of thinking, reasoning, and remembering are clearly better than Biden's. Trump speaks in a way that most normal people can understand what he means. It is only his left-wing enemies that spin what he says in an attempt to turn what he says from the truth to lies.
By late
Hindsite wrote:
Trump's cognitive ability of thinking, reasoning, and remembering are clearly better than Biden's.

He can't read anything of substance. Even his allies complain about having to dumb things down. His temper tantrums suggest a transition into serious cognitive decline. He routinely gets things wrong, and then lies about it, as if that would work. When he talks, his vocabulary and sentence structure are close to what a grade school child could produce. He's being coached, they try and train him on what to say every time. It never really works, does it.

But the killer is just how nightmarishly bad his handling of the Corona crisis has been.

And when I say killer, I am being entirely literal.

@FiveofSwords You still haven't told us how y[…]

@Godstud I suggest you fact-check that. :lo[…]

He's a parasite

This is another one: https://www.youtube.com/shor[…]

World War II Day by Day

April 18, Thursday The rise of a canny classroom[…]