" Trump Has Sabotaged America’s Coronavirus Response" - Page 84 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
#15082601
[mod edit: traded accusations of lying deleted. Prosthetic Conscience.]

Driee wrote:Care to tell me, if he believes in states rights, why he sued to stop California from having its own auto emission and mileage standards? Care to tell me why he sued to stop Arizona from regulating a mine?

Maybe that is because we already have too many regulations nationwide that hurts the national economy and he ran for president promising to reduce job killing regulations.
#15082604
late wrote:We still don't have a national lockdown. Which is not something Cuomo could do. Cuomo didn't ignore quarantine procedures for long enough to spread the virus here. Cuomo didn't kill the NSC pandemic team. Cuomo didn't say it was a hoax, or any of the several other lies. Cuomo didn't screw up the handling of the emergency stockpile.


Cuomo was against the quarantine of New York.
#15082614
Maybe that is because we already have too many regulations nationwide that hurts the national economy and he ran for president promising to reduce job killing regulations.


Wait. So then he does not believe in states right like you said. Which is it?


Oh by the way he sued California against the wishes of all of the Auto manufacturers who said that what Trump was doing could cost jobs.

You really need to read more my dear friend.
#15082628
Drlee wrote:Wait. So then he does not believe in states right like you said. Which is it?

President Trump believes in states rights as long as it does not hurt the country. He certainly does not agree with the idea of sanctuary cities and states that protect illegal immigrants from deportation and allows these criminals to roam free to take advantage of U.S. citizens. I know people like you love those illegal immigrants over citizens and want to give them free healthcare paid for by the tax dollars of hard working citizens.

Drlee wrote:Oh by the way he sued California against the wishes of all of the Auto manufacturers who said that what Trump was doing could cost jobs.

You really need to read more my dear friend.

I believe you are repeating the fake news and propaganda from the left-wing Trump hating activist.
#15082629
Don't be so dismissive of things you don't want to hear about your idol, @Hindsite. You're dismissing facts, simply because you don't like what they say about the man you worship.

The only ones spreading propaganda, are Trump-worshiping right-wing extremists.
#15082635
Godstud wrote:Don't be so dismissive of things you don't want to hear about your idol, @Hindsite. You're dismissing facts, simply because you don't like what they say about the man you worship.

The only ones spreading propaganda, are Trump-worshiping right-wing extremists.

More nonsense from the Canadian troll living in Thailand.
#15082643
President Trump believes in states rights as long as it does not hurt the country.


:lol:

He certainly does not agree with the idea of sanctuary cities and states that protect illegal immigrants from deportation and allows these criminals to roam free to take advantage of U.S. citizens.


As Godstud indicated, you are out of facts so you are trying a diversion. Good move. Trump supporters, who are generally not very smart in the first place, will think that is just fine.


I know people like you love those illegal immigrants over citizens and want to give them free healthcare paid for by the tax dollars of hard working citizens.


:lol:

Well my dearest fine fellow. I will not take you on over this idiotic statement. Just curious though. Considering that I am the absolutely toughest person on POFO on immigration enforcement; much tougher than Trump, why did you say this? Care to give us a quote?
#15082654
Drlee wrote::lol:
As Godstud indicated, you are out of facts so you are trying a diversion. Good move. Trump supporters, who are generally not very smart in the first place, will think that is just fine.

:lol:

Well my dearest fine fellow. I will not take you on over this idiotic statement. Just curious though. Considering that I am the absolutely toughest person on POFO on immigration enforcement; much tougher than Trump, why did you say this? Care to give us a quote?

I said it because you come across as a Trump hater with Trump derangement syndrome.
#15082662
Tucker Carlson executes a brilliant pivot:


The man deserves a standing ovation. He started out sounding the alarm and encouraging everyone to heed the babbittry and now that all their models have proven off by a mile he's calling them all out on their epic wrongness. Masterful. I didn't even think to play that angle. Well played, maestro, well played. :lol:
#15082666
SpecialOlympian wrote:Sivad: the leftist who hates green energy and loves Tucker Carlson.


What's "leftist" about energy austerity and technocratic domination?
#15082667
@Drlee @Godstud

In my various cybersecurity classes now that I am in the advanced classes, I see some very good computer, IT and cybersecurity talent all rolled into one. I mean some serious talent in my classes. These guys/gals are what our/my country needs to start hardening our IT infrastructure against network attack and to respond effectively in the event of breaches or cyber-warfare between states or to go after criminal groups who use cyber network attack to extort business and local governments. But we also had outstanding talent to respond to the cornavirus outbreak too. Plus we have outstanding manufacturing and industrial production. So, we have all this outstanding talent and potential at our disposal.

But none of it means anything if we don't have the right leadership at the helm first. Trump closed the pandemic team, he did not listen to the warnings of his talented advisors and he doesn't move forward to unlock the massive manufacturing and industrial potential of the US to combat the cornavirus outbreak. So none of this talent or potential means anything because Trump is at the helm and won't use it or listen to his talent. The moral of the story is you can have all the talent and potential of the world but it still doesn't mean anything if you simply don't have leadership. The US just doesn't have leadership right now so all this potential and talent doesn't mean anything while he is President.

And, we have the strongest military in the world, but it doesn't mean anything when we abandoned our allies like the Kurds due to a lack of leadership on our part and leave our allies to the fate of the Russians and/or the Syrian government and the Turks. And what do our other allies think when they see us do that?
Last edited by Politics_Observer on 08 Apr 2020 05:05, edited 2 times in total.
#15082669
SpecialOlympian wrote:I'm genuinely afraid of Yakubians because the vast majority of terrorists are honkeys. They are also likely infected with Covid because they hate human life and want to infect people, so they catch it on purpose. Yakubians are a drain on society and I am tired of my dollars going to social programs that enable their violent and indolent "culture" of doing meth in trailers.


Yakubian
Term used to describe people of Caucasian descent or Originate from the Caucus Mountains. This word is the most disrespectful way to racially call a person 'White'.
You Sir' are a racist, idea stealing, home wrecking, slave driving, Yakubian Devil!
#racial slurs] [white people] [evil] [racist
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define. ... m=Yakubian

honky
a derogatory term for a Caucasian person.
there are three main theories for the origin of the word:
1. the word originated from the practice of white males wishing to hire African-American prostitutes in the 1920's, and going to the appropriate part of town while honking their car horns to attract the whores. Some versions state that the reason for this was that the white men were too afraid to actually stop in those neighborhoods, so the honking would bring the hookers to them. Others say that since few African-Americans could afford cars back in that time, the honking signaled a higher-paying white client and would quickly gain the prostitutes attention.
#15082672
^Oh no, Ter figured out Google.

Sivad wrote:What's "leftist" about energy austerity and technocratic domination?


I dunno, you tell me. You said you were going to address my points in another thread, going out of your way to say "I'm going to make a big post here," and never got around to it. And just like when I addressed your ignorant views on why Covid is "just the flu" you never got back to me.

You're a "leftist" in that you attempt to use leftist language to justify some roundabout way of coming to the most rightwing conclusion possible. Such as agreeing with Fox News or defending the fossil fuel industry.
  • 1
  • 82
  • 83
  • 84
  • 85
  • 86
  • 162
Am I racist in your opinion?

I'm pleased to see that the poll so far is in favo[…]

The Clown you give me hope that even some libera[…]

Whataboutisms from the Village Idiot. @Rich , y[…]

Donald in the Bunker

You put so much false stuff on here that I don't […]