Keeping our freedom alive in lockdown - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Rancid wrote:So Bill Gates is a threat to the American way of life?

Ok, so what are you saying? Bill Gates is not a threat?

First look it up yourself man if you are so interested. You want to comment on everything and then tell me you already now it all. I'm giving you the respect you are as well read on the subject as I am. If not no worries.
Finfinder wrote:
First look it up yourself man if you are so interested. You want to comment on everything and then tell me you already now it all. I'm giving you the respect you are as well read on the subject as I am. If not no worries.

Can't say I care to read up on Bill Gates right now.
Donna wrote:That was just a suggestion. As we now know, the world doesn't exactly listen to Gates' advice.

Maybe not. But our current world listens to money, and Bill Gates has a lot of that.

The POTUS just put a 15 million dollar bounty on Nicolas Maduro's head. Imagine how many people Bill Gates (or Bozos, or Zuckerman, or any billionaire) could have killed.

Many rich people go insane because of their wealth. Howard Hughes was a good example of this, with his insane obsession with germs, his OCD, and his reclusion. And while insane people can often cause harm to themselves or their caretakers, billionaire crazy people can cause damage to the entire world.

And their paranoia, which is caused by the guilt of hoarding too much, can lead them to want to control other people. And with billions of dollars in our world the way it is... we can suddenly find ourselves locked inside our own houses, as we await other plans for our disposal.

The chimp question: https://www.newsweek.com/coul[…]

Again, this is not some sort of weird therapy w[…]

Indictments have occured in Arizona over the fake […]

Ukraine already has cruise missiles (Storm Shadow)[…]