YouTube to Suppress content promoting 5G link to the Chinese Virus - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

The company said it will remove videos that violate its policies. It may allow other conspiracy-themed content about 5G which doesn’t mention the coronavirus to remain on the site as “borderline content.” Those videos could be suppressed and removed from search results.

The policy has nothing to do with 5G. YouTube and other social networking platforms are cracking down on the propagation of misinformation about COVID-19. Relying on accurate information is paramount to successfully overcoming this global pandemic.
Godstud wrote:@Rich Please provide a source showing that Youtube ingratiates itself to the Chinese and supports the PRC. I don't much care for the conspiracy theories(like cultural marxism) that you adhere to, either, so facts only, please.

I dont know about YouTube and PRC although Im sure they do cooperate
but I know for sure that YouTube is suppressing views for certain videos in Russian via their algorithm. they are also making manipulations with likes\dislikes
BTW Google have lots of connections with Russian oligarchs so it shouldn't be a surprise to anyone who isnt stupid

Considering you have the intelligence of an oyste[…]

Liberals and centrists even feel comfortable just[…]

UK study finds young adults taking longer to find […]

He's a parasite

The Truth Social platform seems to have very littl[…]