" Trump Has Sabotaged America’s Coronavirus Response" - Page 87 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
#15082917
I heard the Dems were crying because we now have enough ventilators. The Dems were also hoping for a shortage of beds in NYC. It turns out there are plenty of empty hospital beds.


Really? Where did you hear that. Look sport. You whine like a little girl when someone calls you on the outrageous shit you say about people. So how about you post a credible source for this garbage you just posted.

And please stop saying you are not a Trump supporter. You are closer to him than his jock strap.
#15082934
@Hindsite Jealousy is a sign of insecurity. I don't get jealous of others.

I found a wonderful woman I took as my FIRST wife(I am very happily married), and am not going to cheat on her with the baby-sitters(Trump did). He cheated on all his wives. That's not a very Christian thing to do.

How great can his current wife be, if he felt the need to cheat on her? That's not love, that's for sure.

Sorry- Off-topic!

Drlee wrote:And please stop saying you are not a Trump supporter
Denial is more than just a river in Egypt! :D

I see more than a few people claim to not be avid trump supporters, but then they defend him at every turn, and never say a word to criticize him. I think they realize how bad he is, but simply can't accept it, so they deny that they adore him.
#15082942
Drlee wrote:Really? Where did you hear that. Look sport. You whine like a little girl when someone calls you on the outrageous shit you say about people. So how about you post a credible source for this garbage you just posted.

And please stop saying you are not a Trump supporter. You are closer to him than his jock strap.


Doctor, the stingers are cute, but they are not an argument.

Military sending doctors into New York hospitals hard hit by coronavirus as new facilities sit mostly empty
https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/08/politics ... index.html

The Dems were hoping for some patients to die because there were no ventilators. Now NYC has enough ventilators, Dems not happy.
#15082943
Julian658 wrote:The Dems were hoping for some patients to die because there were no ventilators.
Stop creating lies to fit your fucked up conspiracy narrative. It's childish and simply false.
#15082944
SpecialOlympian wrote:The whole "The Dems are so unhappy people are getting healthier!" shit rings so hollow and lazy when the governor of Texas straight up pitched the idea that if you're 65+ you should be willing to die for the market. Something that was amplified by rightwing news agencies.


When CNN has to report there is no hospital bed shortage they look disappointed. Left wingers like you cherish chaos so you can push your agenda. They are no different than Jussie Smollett. Trying to generate a negative narrative to push left wing views. And now they are saying that the Corona hitting the inner city is racism. :knife: :knife: :knife:
#15082945
The Dems were hoping for some patients to die because there were no ventilators. Now NYC has enough ventilators, Dems not happy.


Your posts are incredibly shallow. No substance. They are just stink bombs. How about just a tiny bit of evidence for what you say.

And OH BY THE WAY, New York may not have enough ventilators. Care to tell me where you came up with that. Just because they are not filled now does not mean they will not be in the future. But just for fun. You tell us. If New York has enough ventilators when every expert in the country was saying they did not, how about a compliment from you for the great job those "dems" are doing with the medical care.

Nice try to bring Hillary into this. No relevance but nice try.


+
#15082946
Julian658 wrote:When CNN has to report there is no hospital bed shortage they look disappointed. Left wingers like you cherish chaos so you can push your agenda. They are no different than Jussie Smollett. Trying to generate a negative narrative to push left wing views. And now they are saying that the Corona hitting the inner city is racism. :knife: :knife: :knife:


There's a difference between volunteering others to die for the market and whatever lazy troll point you're trying to make.

Like even assuming the CNN anchors lust for chud death they only report the news. The only thing they can do is give a platform to prominent GOP psychopaths who want you to die for the market. As if chuds watch fake news CNN, and throw spiteful Covid parties at their instruction.

Try harder, kid.
#15082950
Tucker Carlson is just stomping mudholes in establishment ass:



:lol:
#15082954
Godstud wrote:@Hindsite Jealousy is a sign of insecurity. I don't get jealous of others.

Sure you do.

Godstud wrote:I found a wonderful woman I took as my FIRST wife(I am very happily married), and am not going to cheat on her with the baby-sitters(Trump did). He cheated on all his wives. That's not a very Christian thing to do.

As an atheist, you are the last person to claim you know what is Christian. If you had read the Holy Bible, you would have known that King David had 8 wives. Mary, the mother of Jesus the Christ, was a descendant of King David through his son Nathan.

Godstud wrote:I see more than a few people claim to not be avid trump supporters, but then they defend him at every turn, and never say a word to criticize him. I think they realize how bad he is, but simply can't accept it, so they deny that they adore him.


[mod edit: @Hindsite, your Christian guidelines may allow you to insult the people you talk to, but PoFo rules do not. Prosthetic Conscience.] :lol:
Praise the Lord.
#15082966
Hindsite wrote:Sure you do.
No. I do not. I can see how someone as insecure as you are might believe that, though.

Hindsite wrote:As an atheist, you are the last person to claim you know what is Christian.
I was raised a Christian, so pretending I don't know about Christianity, is sheer hubris, on your part.

Hindsite wrote:If you had read the Holy Bible, you would have known that King David had 8 wives
. That's fine, but he didn't cheat on them, did he? Trump's no King David, either.
#15082968
Julian658 wrote:When CNN has to report there is no hospital bed shortage they look disappointed. Left wingers like you cherish chaos so you can push your agenda. They are no different than Jussie Smollett. Trying to generate a negative narrative to push left wing views. And now they are saying that the Corona hitting the inner city is racism. :knife: :knife: :knife:




Yeah, I read about AOC claiming race is a comorbidity. She is upset about the Wall Street bail out. OK, fair enough. Those guys getting bailed out again does stink. Americans should be angry about it. But then her alternative is to direct public money to her minority supporters instead. Pork barrelling, in other words.


See, if the Dems were worthy of their left wing pretensions, they would be calling for nationalising the banks and throwing the crooked financiers in jail, just like Iceland did in 2008. I think Americans should seek to trade in their left wing, as it is obviously defective. Ask for a refund. 8)
#15082972
foxdemon wrote:Yeah, I read about AOC claiming race is a comorbidity.


It's true. Did you know that white men are 3x more likely to shoot themselves than to use their guns in self defense, die in a car crash, or any other kind of accidental death combined? This is why every white man in America must be armed. White people will just kill themselves, we don't even need Soros to keep funding our race mixing and white genocide programs. It's as simple as letting Yakubians turn their violent instincts against themselves.

AOC is smart and hot, unlike all those low-class cracker women in congress. The fact that she's a good Muslim girl just makes it even better.
#15082987
SpecialOlympian wrote:It's true. Did you know that white men are 3x more likely to shoot themselves than to use their guns in self defense, die in a car crash, or any other kind of accidental death combined? This is why every white man in America must be armed. White people will just kill themselves, we don't even need Soros to keep funding our race mixing and white genocide programs. It's as simple as letting Yakubians turn their violent instincts against themselves.


Racism is the lowest, most crudely primitive form of collectivism. It is the notion of ascribing moral, social or political significance to a man’s genetic lineage. Which means, in practice, that a man is to be judged, not by his own character and actions, but by the characters and actions of a collective of ancestors. Ayn Rand
#15082992
Godstud wrote:Still no argument, so it's back onto childish personal attacks. Is it at all possible for you post anything less ignorant and completely unrelated to the topic?

Trump hasn't done anything, and that is HIS fault, and not the people who are under his control. You're blaming the sergeants for doing nothing while the General does the same. Trump's lack of leadership is the cause.


Argument like seriously man, like any argument works on you. :lol: Why is it you always say personal attack when it clearly is not. That's not an argument at all to play a victim. Tell me what part of my post is wrong you are from Canada and you live in Thailand and you enjoying shitting on American politics talking about our election. Why should I or anybody care what you think and why are you meddling in our election? If you think that is a personal attack maybe you shouldn't comment from the start.


I'm not blaming anybody other than I try to counter balance the the 90% BS and propaganda that is spread here with facts and logic. .
#15083001
Finfinder wrote:Tell me what part of my post is wrong you are from Canada and you live in Thailand and you enjoying shitting on American politics talking about our election. Why should I or anybody care what you think and why are you meddling in our election? If you think that is a personal attack maybe you shouldn't comment from the start.
I haven't been talking about your dipshit election, for one thing. It's also irrelevant to the discussion but it's simply the only "argument" you can make, isn't it? How am I meddling in your election? :?:

Are you just annoyed that I am better informed than you are, or are you simply having a little hissy-fit because I don't agree with your worship of Trump?

If you can't post an argument, just ignore me. I know where I live, and my opinion is as valid as yours is. This is, after all, an international site and many others who are not American are also commenting on American politics, but I guess you can't understand that people in places other than the USA might be as well informed.

Grow up.
Last edited by Godstud on 09 Apr 2020 15:04, edited 1 time in total.
  • 1
  • 85
  • 86
  • 87
  • 88
  • 89
  • 162

The moral arc that was providentially described b[…]

Am I racist in your opinion?

I'm pleased to see that the poll so far is in favo[…]

The Clown you give me hope that even some libera[…]

Whataboutisms from the Village Idiot. @Rich , y[…]