Biden’s running mate - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By foxdemon
So the big question, given the silly old bastard will probably die as his first act in office, is who will be Vice President.

It seems DNC policy is to be racist and sexist, thus the ideal choice would be female and not of European decent. This will of course reduce the number of talented people available. Apparently it is lost on the average Democrat that the whole idea of inclusion is to prevent prejudice damaging society’s potential, which is what happens when excluding talented people from positions of influence.

But we all know Democrats just aren’t that bright. So what choices are we left with?

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2020/03/17/bidens-top-12-running-mates-ranked-134256

Well, predictably Warren is on the list. Guess they did allow a white woman in the selection pool, Haha. Harris! OMG! Image be having that homicidal zombie as President? A few other dubious identity choices. Hillary isn’t on the list. What a shame. That would have been worth a laugh.

Now the surprise is that there are a couple of good choices. Susan Rice actually looks OK. When (not if) Biden cashes in his chips, she might do a good job as President. Duckworth looks OK too. Gabbard doesn’t seem to be listed. She would also do a good job. But, given she got into a fight with Kilroy, we can expect her body to be found after an apparent suicide.

So what do you think? Susan Rice is obvious the best choice. Tammy Duckworth would be second. Is there anyone else who would be worth considering?
One obvious problem with choosing a female as Biden’s running mate would be how to make him keep his hands to himself. But I suppose he will keel over soon enough, so maybe the DNC thinks the problem will be manageable.

late wrote:The article nailed it, Kamala.

Why do Democrat supporters always choose the clown brigade?

While you are here, in your opinion, which option would the women folk of America prefer?

By late
foxdemon wrote:
While you are here, in your opinion, which option would the women folk of America prefer?

That would depend on who you are asking.

If only PHDs could vote, this election would be over already. Warren would have it in the bag.

Biden will likely be a mediocre president. Which would be a galactic sized improvement over Trump, who has been the worst ever.
By Godstud
If he's going to compete with Trump, he'd better get the Tiger King, Joe Exotic, to be his VP.

:lol:
late wrote:If only PHDs could vote, this election would be over already. Warren would have it in the bag.

Thats why you are losing elections because you "progressives" are arrogant dickheads

many people vote just to stick it to you PHD folks :lol:
He should pick RuPaul. That way he'd have black, and all the gender-bending weirdness of today's Democrats.
By late
blackjack21 wrote:
He should pick RuPaul. That way he'd have black, and all the gender-bending weirdness of today's Democrats.

Republicans just did weird.

Once was more than enough.
late wrote:If only PHDs could vote, this election would be over already. Warren would have it in the bag.

Hey yeah! Let’s give up on universal suffrage.

If we only let people vote who belong to a certain class, and maybe with more than a certain amount of property, then every election would be a much better reflection of the will of that class. And of course policy would better reflect the interests of that class without all the lying and cheating. Since the plebs would now be politically powerless, they can just be told to learn their place.

This would be a great solution for a left wing party like the Democrats. Values like equality and inclusion will be spread throughout the land without interference from those who just don’t know what is good for them. :lol:
By late
foxdemon wrote:
Hey yeah! Let’s give up on universal suffrage.

If I had wanted to disenfranchise most Americans, I would not only have said so, but I would have given my reasons why.

I was making a point, but that's not it.
Zionist Nationalist wrote:Thats why you are losing elections because you "progressives" are arrogant dickheads

many people vote just to stick it to you PHD folks :lol:

The same problem also applies to Europe. We also have "progressives" and guess what, they don't seem to believe in universal suffrage here either. They feel disdain for common people who hold different opinions to theirs. Common traits include university education, living in a big city, being vegan, being a fan of Greta and climate change agenda, ignore or even support illegal immigration, often call themselves liberals but in reality they are cultural marxists. They are willing to disenfranchise people so that they could rule. We have defeated extreme right wing and extreme left wing in 20th century, 21th century will be about defeating extreme liberals.

In US they can't stand the fact they will have to yet again fall in line and vote for a mainstream candidate. They do not understand that democracy includes acceptance of elections results.
Hey @Godstud , he used the cultural Marxist word.

While your here, please explain how the liberal progressive desire to restrict democratic political representation to themselves only fits in with the notion of equality. Or, alternatively, you could take the other side of the argument and show how this move from democracy is indicative of an aspiration amount urban progressive elites to attain an aristocratic status.

Now, we have Late’s confession. But we also have the rejection of election results in the US 2016 election and then in the Brexit referendum and finally the 2019 UK election. There is now abundant evidence to show liberal progressives are rejecting universal suffrage.

In 1000 words or less, how can this be reconciled with an aspiration for equality?
By late
foxdemon wrote:

1) While your here, please explain how the liberal progressive desire to restrict democratic political representation to themselves only fits in with the notion of equality.

2) Or, alternatively, you could take the other side of the argument and show how this move from democracy is indicative of an aspiration amount urban progressive elites to attain an aristocratic status.

3) Now, we have Late’s confession.

4) But we also have the rejection of election results in the US 2016 election... There is now abundant evidence to show liberal progressives are rejecting universal suffrage.

1) Republicans have been disenfranchising people for a very long time. It's no secret, they've been as subtle as dynamite.

2) The extraordinary levels of income inequality is creating de facto royalty. Wanna guess which party has pushed that the hardest?

3) I talk about disenfranchisement, and other problems with voting, more than the rest of the forum combined, and not by a small margin. Which makes your mistake... interesting.

4) I deleted the Brit bits. We had a Blue wave that brought a few Progressives to Congress. So what the hell are you talking about? We also had a grotesque level of cheating in some states. That's not a rejection of voting rights, it's an objection to a highly corrupt disenfranchisement of minorities.
blackjack21 wrote:He should pick RuPaul. That way he'd have black, and all the gender-bending weirdness of today's Democrats.

:lol:

I was thinking one of the My Pretty Pony characters or one of the Little Mermaids.
late wrote:If I had wanted to disenfranchise most Americans, I would not only have said so, but I would have given my reasons why.

I was making a point, but that's not it.

Ha. The point is that you're smarter than everyone else, and if other people were smart too, they would vote as you do; therefore, everyone who does not vote as you do is dumb. We've been through that exercise plenty of times. :roll:

foxdemon wrote:Now, we have Late’s confession. But we also have the rejection of election results in the US 2016 election and then in the Brexit referendum and finally the 2019 UK election. There is now abundant evidence to show liberal progressives are rejecting universal suffrage.

I think it is becoming obvious to even good-natured people who like to give others the benefit of the doubt. I remember back when W was president, Dominic de Villepin had stated something to the effect that democracy didn't have a future in Europe. They way they went about the Nice Treaty suggests as much.
Looking at recent US history, it has been conservatives who have consistently tried to disenfranchise people, and are still doing so.

As for the actual topic, Biden’s running mate will have to be someone very charismatic and telegenic. Otherwise, Trump will probably win again.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

The Settlement program is an example of slow ethn[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Meanwhile, your opponents argue that everyone e[…]

People tend to forget that the French now have a s[…]

Neither is an option too. Neither have your inte[…]