When they said social distancing, they had no idea - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Stay inside and watch Netflix? Sure, most people would obey that. Release prisoners for safety reasons? Oh well, why not? Devastate the economy? Sounds pretty cool. Fine or even lock up people who want to save their livelihood? Makes sense. Offer rewards to snitches? Well, of course.

But now no sexy time? What? Do we have to wait for the arrival of human-looking sex robots or something?
Last edited by Code Rood on 09 May 2020 00:09, edited 1 time in total.
:roll: Fauci is not a moron. Facui doesn't know everything, and expecting people to know things that they are only now discovering, is ridiculous.

Did you know, @Hindsite? If not, does that mean you are a moron? I mean, that's what you are saying about Fauci, for not knowing this information.
Godstud wrote:Did you know, @Hindsite?

Yes, I knew Dr. Fauci was full of shit when he said it was okay to hook up with strangers met online during the shutdown.

Dr Fauci Endorses Tinder Hookups If Your Willing to Take the Risk, But It's TOO DANGEROUS to Work?
Godstud wrote:Right. He did not know, when he said that.

You want people to tell the future, it seems. That's not realistic. It's plain stupid.

Dr. Fauci is supposed to know these things. Even people that are not doctors knew better than to hook up for sex with strangers met on line during the pandemic. So much of his advice, maybe even the shutdown of the economy, turned out to be moronic.
Right. So he's supposed to know things that even the doctors did not know. :roll:

Are you actually being this stupid or are you just trolling?

Why didn't Trump know, when he was elected, that there was going to be a pandemic? huh? huh? That's just as stupid as what you're saying.
Godstud wrote:Right. So he's supposed to know things that even the doctors did not know. :roll:

Are you actually being this stupid or are you just trolling?

Why didn't Trump know, when he was elected, that there was going to be a pandemic? huh? huh? That's just as stupid as what you're saying.

You are the one being stupid to even suggest such a thing. The doctors have known about this ever since the HIV/AIDS virus. I am not even a doctor and I knew it did not make sense, because I have common sense.
Praise the Lord.
Coronavirus has been well known for a long time, but this strain of Coronavirus has not. I see your grasp of science and medicine is miniscule.

At the time that Fauci made the statement, they had no idea that it could be sexually transmitted.

That said, it's fucking stupid to concern yourself, because if you're close enough to catch it thru sex, then they are already breathing on you! :knife:
Godstud wrote:Coronavirus has been well known for a long time, but this strain of Coronavirus has not. I see your grasp of science and medicine is miniscule.

At the time that Fauci made the statement, they had no idea that it could be sexually transmitted.

That said, it's fucking stupid to concern yourself, because if you're close enough to catch it thru sex, then they are already breathing on you! :knife:

That's the point. :moron:
You are thoroughly lacking in common sense, or you would see the value in sanctuary cities. I am sorry you are so uneducated, and unwilling to learn. It must be quite the handicap to live with. :(

Tip: Fox News is not educational programming.

It's not just Mapuche, there are other indigenous[…]

@Deutschmania Not if the 70% are American and[…]

What confuses me much more is the question what t[…]

I said most. A psych prof once said that a colleg[…]