WHITE TERROR WATCH: GANGS OF WHITE MURDERERS ROAM OUR STREETS HUNTING PEOPLE DOWN THREAD - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
A menace walks our streets, running down and killing our best and brightest with no pretense. This menace is pale, to the point of translucense, like a fish with see through skin that evolved in underwater caves.

That menace is the word children fear to speak aloud: Caucasoids.

Their deformed heads, lurching gaits, and inexplicable affinity for camoflauge patterned clothing from the discount bin betray their origins as an army of goblins bred by the brilliant, but evil, black scientist Yakub. And recently two of the Yakubian horde gave into their base instincts and murdered a promising young man, an upstanding citizen with a future before him, in broad daylight.

The crime? Running past their street, which the Yakubians had marked with their urine and thus perceived as their territory.

From The Daily Caller, a website for white nationalists:

The man who recorded the viral video depicting the shooting death of Ahmaud Arbery is being investigated as part of the ongoing murder investigation, Buzzfeed reported Friday.

William “Roddie” Bryan is being investigated by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation (GBI), the law enforcement agency that secured the arrest warrants for father and son Thursday, according to Buzzfeed.''

The McTravis’ were charged with murder and aggravated assault.

The cellphone video was a key piece of evidence in the investigation, and depicts both the father and son confronting Arbery as he is running down a road and then shooting Arbery, who was unarmed.

It was released the week of May 4 by Brunswick Attorney Alan Tucker. Tucker said in a statement Thursday that while his firm wasn’t representing anyone in the case, he released the video for “absolute transparency because my community is being ripped apart by erroneous accusations and assumptions,” Buzzfeed reported.

Bryan is a neighbor of the McMichaels and lives within a mile of where Arbery was fatally shot, Buzzfeed reported. He is listed as a witness in the police report.

The Glynn County police report says “‘Roddy’” attempted to block” Arbery when he tried to run back in the direction he came from after Travis McMichael attempted to cut him off in his vehicle.

“I’m very comfortable in telling you there’s more that sufficient probable cause for felony murder,” GBI Director Vic Reynolds said at a press conference Friday.

President Donald Trump said Friday that the video footage was “heartbreaking.”

“I saw the tape and it’s very, very disturbing, the tape. I got to see it, it’s very disturbing. I looked at a picture of that young man, he was in a tuxedo, and in fact you put it up, and I will say that looks like a really good young guy,” Trump said on Fox.

Trump also said that there may have been something that happened prior that the video did not capture.

“You know, it could be something that we didn’t see on tape,” Trump said.

“There could be a lot of… if you saw things went off tape and then back on tape, but it was a troubling, I mean, to anybody that watched it, certainly it was a disturbing or troubling video, no question about that.”

I have been saying this for years now: Yakubians can not be peacefully integrated into our society. Like an ape attacking a mirror, they perceive anyone who they don't recognize as a threat. Their tiny, undeveloped brains short circuit and they resort to their basest instinct: violence. The purpose for which Yakub bred them.

I am open to discussion on the subject, but I think it's clear that honkeys have no place in civilized society. They wear their pants too high, all the way up to their rib cage. They listen to country music, which lauds domestic violence, abusing alcohol, and base consumerism in the form of owning large utility vehicles for which they have no use. They have nothing that passes for culture, and offer nothing to America.

There is video available of the murder. I have chosen not to post it. If you want to see it you can Google it. Or simply wait for Blackjack to post it, since he is a Yakubian and therefore instinctually excited to share videos of people being murdered.
What fucks me up the most is how something a blatant as this always flows into some flip shit of trying to explain how it wasn’t straight up murder based on the most charitable prescription of intentions. Oh how they were simply mistaken and accidentally escalated into shooting a stranger. And Georgias self defense laws will protect that shit on subjective grounds.

Be curious to see effort to explain how fella jogging fit the description of the person caught on camera committing break ins. Whether there is more than simply seeing a black dude and thinking criminal. This shit was gon be swept under the rug, and the courts are all for cops and hardly for citizens even as they outright kill people.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKBN22K18J

“Our analysis of this data showed the appellate courts’ growing tendency, influenced by guidance from the Supreme Court, to grant police immunity. More than ever, they are ignoring the question of whether cops have violated a plaintiff’s constitutional rights, thereby avoiding establishing a precedent for future cases and making it harder to win cases against the police. The failure to set precedents is particularly challenging for plaintiffs because the data also showed that appellate courts are increasingly requiring a nearly identical case from the past to serve as a precedent that clearly establishes an officer’s actions as illegal – a high standard that again makes it hard to win against the police.”

The American Constitution is just a piece of paper when theres no will to enforce it.
SpecialOlympian wrote:A menace walks our streets, running down and killing our best and brightest with no pretense. This menace is pale, to the point of translucense, like a fish with see through skin that evolved in underwater caves.

That menace is the word children fear to speak aloud: Caucasoids.

Their deformed heads, lurching gaits, and inexplicable affinity for camoflauge patterned clothing from the discount bin betray their origins as an army of goblins bred by the brilliant, but evil, black scientist Yakub. And recently two of the Yakubian horde gave into their base instincts and murdered a promising young man, an upstanding citizen with a future before him, in broad daylight.

The crime? Running past their street, which the Yakubians had marked with their urine and thus perceived as their territory.

From The Daily Caller, a website for white nationalists:

I have been saying this for years now: Yakubians can not be peacefully integrated into our society. Like an ape attacking a mirror, they perceive anyone who they don't recognize as a threat. Their tiny, undeveloped brains short circuit and they resort to their basest instinct: violence. The purpose for which Yakub bred them.

I am open to discussion on the subject, but I think it's clear that honkeys have no place in civilized society. They wear their pants too high, all the way up to their rib cage. They listen to country music, which lauds domestic violence, abusing alcohol, and base consumerism in the form of owning large utility vehicles for which they have no use. They have nothing that passes for culture, and offer nothing to America.

There is video available of the murder. I have chosen not to post it. If you want to see it you can Google it. Or simply wait for Blackjack to post it, since he is a Yakubian and therefore instinctually excited to share videos of people being murdered.

You know I think this was a terrible and heartbreaking crime committed by racists. I have no doubt about that.

But the way you present it Special Olympian made me laugh so so hard. You should stop making me laugh with this satire style of yours. I find it hilarious.

That poor kid he was just jogging.

I don't know how many times my own son was threatened with being shot by the cops in my city. The USA has a serious issue with killing young black men.

I told my son, "Avoid illegal activity, jail and running in the street for any reason. Just avoid being seen by cops." It is a very sad reality in the USA when you got to be scared of cops.

Mexican cops see tall, good looking Black men in this city and they think they are either 1) Mexicans from out of state or athletes,

2) Cubans who love the city and are part of the scene here.

I have never seen the Mexican cops kill or shoot anyone and I have been here for a year. They do a good job.

The USA has serious issues with killing Black men in the USA. I was and I continue to fear for my older son's safety--since he is still there attending college for another two days.
Tainari88 wrote:You know I think this was a terrible and heartbreaking crime committed by racists. I have no doubt about that.

Well you should have some doubt about that because you don't know what actually happened. It's hilarious how you people just immediately go straight into race hustling mode before you even know 10 facts about the case.
Sivad wrote:
Well you should have some doubt about that because you don't know what actually happened. It's hilarious how you people just immediately go straight into race hustling mode before you even know 10 facts about the case.

It took the GBI less than a day, and most of that was paperwork.

You're disgusting.
late wrote:It took the GBI less than a day, and most of that was paperwork.

All GBI did was file charges and that's even suspect because GBI was under enormous political pressure to file those charges. All that shows is the politicians don't want riots breaking out across the state.

You're disgusting.

I'm not allowed to say what you are. Rule 2 exists to keep people like you from finding out the truth about yourselves from people like me.
Sivad wrote:
All GBI did was file charges and that's even suspect because GBI was under enormous political pressure to file those charges. All that shows is the politicians don't want riots breaking out across the state.

As if most of the political stuff wasn't going on in the month while the local cops and prosecutors did nothing.

This is the South, trying to imply that only one side was political, that's out there. Past the Moon, past the planets, maybe out past our galaxy.

"The intent makes the crime."

They could have called the cops,they could have followed him, they could have kept their distance if they did confront him. But there was no need to confront. He was jogging, they were in a truck.

They didn't do any of that. They had something else on their mind, and everyone knows what it was.
will be nice to see what facts somehow twist this into not straight up killing an innocent dude. Hence my interest to see some effort to support even the back story of suspecting he was like the suspect breaking and entering into homes.

And it is indeed the case that political pressure is what is pushing this along because it it seems very little was done to investigate the excop and off duty cop. That alone sounds dubious when someones life has been taken and its so quickly wrapped up on the word of assertedly good intentions.

The face value of the situation hardly looks strongly in favour of just trying to stop and confront someone.
Last edited by Wellsy on 09 May 2020 17:15, edited 1 time in total.
Wellsy wrote:will be nice to see what facts somehow twist this into not straight up killing an innocent dude. Hence my interest to see some effort to support even the back story of suspecting he was like the suspect breaking and entering into homes.

And it is indeed the case that political pressure is what is pushing this along because it it seems very little was done to investigate the ex-cop and off duty cop.

He was a good decent kid. They were going to go kill a suspected criminal. With no evidence whatsoever.

They weren't interested in arresting him and taking him to jail. Their intent was to murder a Black man and knowing they had the background of ex-cop involved? They thought they could get away with it.

They did not count on the cell phone video going viral.

People arguing against justice because they are obsessed with liberals and progressives are in the wrong. No doubt about it.

The reality is that racism exists in law enforcement in the USA. Law enforcement is hard for police to do when there is no political pressure on them. But it gets even worse when they do so many bad shootings and cover up criminals in their own ranks. They need to purge the police departments of racist cops. Period.
Wellsy wrote:will be nice to see what facts somehow twist this into not straight up killing an innocent dude.

It's not at all clear that he was an innocent dude, if he was committing crimes in the neighborhood then those two guys had good cause to confront him and weren't just a couple of rabid racists out to lynch a black man.

And it's not like it was a cold blooded execution, Arbery went after the gun and got shot in the process.

Hence my interest to see some effort to support even the back story of suspecting he was like the suspect breaking and entering into homes.

Well then why not wait until all the facts are in before condemning those two guys as racist murderers?

The face value of the situation hardly looks strongly in favour of just trying to stop and confront someone.

No, that's exactly what it looks like on the face of it.
late wrote:
They could have called the cops,they could have followed him, they could have kept their distance if they did confront him. But there was no need to confront. He was jogging, they were in a truck.

I agree that it was stupid and reckless to go after him like they did but that doesn't make them cold blooded racist murderers. And he wasn't just out for a jog, he went in that house to steal shit:

https://www.ajc.com/news/crime--law/gbi ... r80R7CTnL/

They didn't do any of that. They had something else on their mind, and everyone knows what it was.

Yeah whatever, they knew exactly who Arbery was and what he was up to in the neighborhood, they didn't just decide to lynch him because they hated black people.
Sivad wrote:It's not at all clear that he was an innocent dude, if he was committing crimes in the neighborhood then those two guys had good cause to confront him and weren't just a couple of rabid racists out to lynch a black man.

And it's not like it was a cold blooded execution, Arbery went after the gun and got shot in the process.

Indeed they didn’t shoot him on sight but they really didn’t do much better. Understandable that someone would fight or run when they get jumped like that.

Well then why not wait until all the facts are in before condemning those two guys as racist murderers?

I didn’t say as much
“ Be curious to see effort to explain how fella jogging fit the description of the person caught on camera committing break ins. Whether there is more than simply seeing a black dude and thinking criminal.”

...but was definitely speculating until there was something better to back up their claim.

I find the article pretty strong in some of its descriptions as it seems pretty difficult to make out more than a dude in a white shirt which seems to best connection between Arbery and dude on the video going into the house.
Then could claim that it was reasonable speculation to add in the running dude who happened to be black.
“ “OK,” the dispatcher asked. “What is he doing?”

“He’s running down the street.”

The dispatcher said she would send police.

Six minutes later another caller called 911 to say, “There’s a black male running down the street.”

No, that's exactly what it looks like on the face of it.

With that video it is a better case for that, from the video of the shooting alone and their word it wasn’t.

From this it isn’t enough to determine whether him being black mattered to them in getting in their trucks with guns as it isn’t clear they knew he was black. Although that might not be the case either as it seems they knew of him assertedly from previous footage.

“ The McMichaels told police that they had decided to arm themselves and pursue Arbery because they suspected him of committing burglaries in the Satilla Shores neighborhood. They also told police they had seen Arbery on earlier surveillance tapes and were concerned that he could be armed because they said they saw him on another occasion sticking “his hand down his pants.”

Glynn County police records include no recent reports of house burglaries in Satilla shores. The only report of that kind was a Jan. 1 theft of a handgun stolen from an unlocked truck parked at McMichael’s house.”

In the end I am glad to see it mentioned that they fucked up regardless of any speculation of a racist motivation which likely can’t be definitively proved one way or another. It’d still be fucked up if the guy wasn’t black, they rolled up on a guy with guns and got into a struggled and killed a man.
This is a disgusting crime. It goes to show that American gun laws are far too liberal. Extremists and racists should not have the right to own weapons. Let's hope these criminals are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Zionist Nationalist wrote:Explain why Negros are responsible for the most homicides every year
and they are just 20% of the population this is way out of proportion

Do not promote this type of identity politics. Identity politics is already destroying the West. Crime is crime, it is not affiliated to any ethnicity or religion.
Admin Notes: Edit: Thread Locked. Decided against binning it. Thread will remain as an example.

I want to take this moment to explain why this thread is being scrapped and to prevent users from sending PM's asking why or making the wrong conclusions.

The main reason is, the Title thread is in CAPS. CAPS are not permitted in here and instead of sitting here editing the headline and all subsequent posts as I have done time and time again, this time it goes straight to the bin.

The secondary reason, this type of humour is not funny anymore, I personally permitted these types of threads for SO because of the ironic humour involved in them, done to death now, not very funny anymore.

Put together, why would anyone spend 10, 20 or 30 minutes of their life editing a shit thread? Please consider this for future reference.

This thread can be reposted by SO without the caps, nonsense and racist overtones. If anyone is curious, this thread was not reported, I just spotted the caps from a mile away.

If you see threads with ALL CAPS, do not participate in them as they too will be binned going forward instead of edited but once again this is not absolute, for example if a user is relatively new and does not know better, then it's worth taking the time curating it for them or if the thread is good enough to be worth preserving.

My personal time is getting more and more limited and wasting time editing posts by legacy users who know better is not part of my Saturday evening plans.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Interesting: https://jackrasmus.com/2024/04/23/u[…]

I am not the one who never shows his credentials […]

As a Latino, I am always very careful about crossi[…]

Here are some of the the latest reports of student[…]