CrowdStrike admits they have no evidence Russia interfered in the 2016 U.S. election - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

skinster wrote:The security firm (CrowdStrike) that accused Russia of meddling with the 2016 U.S. election admits they have no evidence of Russians hacking the DNC emails.

The more important part of the story is that they admitted this under oath to the House Intelligence Committee some time ago, but Schiff kept it classified in order to keep the media story against Trump alive.

There are many others--like Brennan--who publicly accused Trump of treason, but privately testified under oath that he had no evidence of Trump colluding with Russia. His testimony under oath was classified and deliberately kept from the American public by Adam Schiff.

skinster wrote:I said it all along but a reminder for those who were duped.

Some people have been duped, but others are rank partisans. This sort of craft is their modus operandi. Strangely, they do not understand why people prefer Trump to establishment politicians no matter how much they try to savage Trump.

late wrote:There is a lot evidence linking Russia to meddling.

Indeed there is. Russian intelligence provided disinformation to Christopher Steele as part of Hillary Clinton's smear campaign against Donald Trump. It was used as the basis for FISA warrants among other things. However, during the 2016 election, DNC emails were leaked. The DNC blamed it on the Russians. CrowdStrike's CEO testified under oath that they had indicators of Russian involvement, but didn't have concrete evidence that it was indeed Russia. Their testimony remained secret until now. Yet, their public report on which the US intelligence community relied squarely blamed the Russians.

Natalyia Veselnitskaya also played a role. She tried to obtain a visa into the United States, but the State Department refused. When that failed, she got an immigration parole from the Department of Justice--Loretta Lynch's office. Then, Veselnitskay met with Glenn Simpson of Fusion GPS, who was conducting "opposition research" against Donald Trump. Following that, she met with Donald Trump Jr. in a meeting that was misleadingly represented to Trump Jr. as her providing Trump Jr. dirt on Hillary Clinton, but was in fact lobbying for a repeal of the Magnitsky Act. Veselnitskaya then reported back to Glenn Simpson.

The bottom is falling out under the Trump-Russia collusion story. It was clearly an establishment hoax to damage Trump and prevent him from winning or assuming office. Yet, there was indeed collusion. Hillary Clinton and several Democrats did indeed collude with Russia.
blackjack21 wrote:

The bottom is falling out under the Trump-Russia collusion story.

You do love repeating your fiction.

You guys keep grabbing at a leaf and saying the tree is bare. Trees have more than one leaf... One of the things I want from Biden is for more of this to see the light of day. There is a ton of shit that has been hidden.

This, btw, is a partial list. It's missing some of the revelations that came later (like Deutsche banks involvement, and of things like the way Russia was funding Guiliani, for example..)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Russian_interference_in_the_2016_United_States_elections
The problem is, @blackjack21 , that the DNC doesn’t understand Russian disinformation campaigns. The treason for this is that they think only their opponents could possibly be tricked by the Russians. Thus they believe it is only a Trump and his base that could possibly be duded or worse, be in kahoots with the Russians.

In fact, the Russian intent is not to favour one side over the other. Russia does not support Trump as some sort of asset. The aim of the disinformation strategy is to sow as much confusion as possible and try to get opposing sides fighting each other. This is intended to paralysis the US political system.

Seems to me that the Russians have been very successful. Largely because the DNC bought right into it. The DNC has done a great job of paralysing the political system. When will they come clean and admit the Russians have been leading them down the garden path?

The question is, though, why has US Intelligence allowed it to happen?
foxdemon wrote:The problem is, @blackjack21 , that the DNC doesn’t understand Russian disinformation campaigns.

Okay. I want you to elaborate on that point, because I totally disagree. I loath the DNC, but I do not think they are even a little bit stupid.

foxdemon wrote:The treason for this is that they think only their opponents could possibly be tricked by the Russians.

That makes for a nice get-out-of-jail-free card for all their criminal behavior.

foxdemon wrote:Thus they believe it is only a Trump and his base that could possibly be duded or worse, be in kahoots with the Russians.

That's why the latest revelations are devastating, even though they won't make the MSM headlines. HRC and the DNC were in cahoots with the Russians. It's established. Obama was in on the Flynn persecution. We're getting this in drips and drabs, but I think John Durham already has a solid criminal case. He's just letting things out and watching the reactions. Obama's reaction was interesting with respect to Flynn, because Obama cited perjury and Flynn wasn't charged with perjury. Some of the wags here echoed Obama, thinking that was a safe source and strong argument. It wasn't.

foxdemon wrote:The aim of the disinformation strategy is to sow as much confusion as possible and try to get opposing sides fighting each other.

Well, you have to hand that to Putin, precisely because of Hillary Clinton's depredations.

foxdemon wrote:The question is, though, why has US Intelligence allowed it to happen?

The establishment injected Bush into the Reagan administration to "inherit"
Reagan's success. There has been no political competition until Trump got elected. You have to realize the threat that Trump presents to the establishment to get to the bottom of that answer.

late wrote:A whitewash for Trump...

Skinster is no friend of Trump. You're scraping the bottom of the barrel. Trump has you beat, like a red-headed step child.

skinster wrote:Why would CrowdStrike state they have no evidence of Russian interference if they...had evidence? Remember, this is the security firm that was representing the DNC. The DNC who didn't want the FBI to check its servers to prove what it claimed about Russian interference...

You see @late? Skinster and I agree on almost nothing. There is no ideological coherence that we're ganging up on you. The gig is up. Your political avatars are about to get blown to pieces.
blackjack21 wrote:
You see @late? Skinster and I agree on almost nothing. There is no ideological coherence that we're ganging up on you. The gig is up.

Your political avatars are about to get blown to pieces.

Propaganda works.

There is a ton of evidence. As I have to keep saying, and this is just an example, several countries have had to develop cyberdefenses (along with other security measures) to defend against Russia. Trump not only didn't do that, things he has done has made defending against Russian interference harder.

Give me an honest Justice Dept, and the gig can crank back up, and a bunch more of the people that were foolish enough to follow Trump can get their vacations at Club Fed.
blackjack21 wrote:Okay. I want you to elaborate on that point, because I totally disagree. I loath the DNC, but I do not think they are even a little bit stupid.

I think late is the one to establish that point.

@late , tell me if you agree that fake news is the only a right wing popularist phenomena.

Would you also agree that only the Trump voting right wing is targeted by Russian disinformation campaigns?
foxdemon wrote:
Would you also agree that only the Trump voting right wing is targeted by Russian disinformation campaigns?

One of the goals is to break the country, as much as is possible. They do a lot of things to rile up the the more liberal types and actual Leftys.

One of the things we don't do it propaganda ping pong. Russia or Breitbart or 4chan will toss out something they know is false, and then the others embellish the lie, and spread it further.

You are about to see a tidal wave of that.
late wrote:One of the goals is to break the country, as much as is possible. They do a lot of things to rile up the the more liberal types and actual Leftys.

One of the things we don't do it propaganda ping pong. Russia or Breitbart or 4chan will toss out something they know is false, and then the others embellish the lie, and spread it further.

You are about to see a tidal wave of that.

So there you go, @blackjack21 . A typical member of the DNC does indeed think it is only their opponents that could possibly be strung along by Russian psyops.

There is quite a list of known activities targeting the DNC base. Ebola, BLM, even feeding government officials dodgy dossiers to help them go after Trump and thus destabilise the political system.

But could the Russians get away with so much without inside help? If we look at Congress, who has done more to make Russian destabilisation activities effective than Adam Schiff? Could he be the Russian asset in Congress?
late wrote:Trump not only didn't do that, things he has done has made defending against Russian interference harder.

During the 2016 election through most of January, Obama was president and Biden Vice President. Any hacking that occurred then happened on their watch.

late wrote:Russia or Breitbart or 4chan will toss out something they know is false, and then the others embellish the lie, and spread it further.

... or the Hillary Clinton campaign...

foxdemon wrote:So there you go, @blackjack21 . A typical member of the DNC does indeed think it is only their opponents that could possibly be strung along by Russian psyops.

They are literally caught red-handed and they are still lying and misdirecting. I don't think @late is some sort of dedicated Democrat. I assume he's a paid shill.

foxdemon wrote:But could the Russians get away with so much without inside help?

They were helped mightily by Hillary Clinton.
blackjack21 wrote:

I don't think @late is some sort of dedicated Democrat. I assume he's a paid shill.

I suspect that is your usual projection, that you are actually a paid shill. It fits with the goofy way you post.

Not only have several countries developed cyberdefense programs to protect themselves against Russia, there is also an annual cyberdefense contest to see which country can best protect themselves against a cyberattack against Russia.

You do spend a lot of time using the Moscow Rules to protect Russia, comrade.

Do you get paid in rubles like FusionGPS??
late wrote:Not only have several countries developed cyberdefense programs to protect themselves against Russia, there is also an annual cyberdefense contest to see which country can best protect themselves against a cyberattack against Russia.

Gee willikers @late ! We never would have known such an initiative existed if you hadn't said so. :roll: Perhaps they ought to add China to the list. Every time I open port 22 on my server with a pinhole in the firewall, all the brute force hack attempts come in from China.

late wrote:Do you get paid in rubles like FusionGPS??

No. Maybe shekels. I wrote a security paper for a product a few years back that the government of Israel needed before deploying a solution. Of course, the US government used that information too. SELinux, ssh, ssl/tls, dm_crypt, luks, FIPS, and so forth.

So Hillary Clinton's opposition research firm gets pain in Rubles, do they? :lol:
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I haven't bothered to watch all of this video. The[…]

At first, I thought @FiveofSwords was a legit wh[…]

The enemies of freedom are strong in this topic. […]

https://twitter.com/GAMZIRI24/status/1782513808746[…]