Holy Crap - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By late
Trump did a press conference. It did not go well.

The Corona virus has invaded the White House. So what did Trump say? "We have prevailed".

Trump doesn't like masks, so nobody was wearing them. That just changed. Not sure if I'd call that prevailing.

During a massive rage tweet session the other day, he accused Obama of doing a crime. He was asked what crime that was, and he didn't have an answer.

At one point the press wanted an actual answer, instead of the usual lies, and he abruptly ended the conference and retreated.

I don't why this should still be a shock, he's done deranged a hundred times before.

But it is.
By Tainari88
late wrote:Trump did a press conference. It did not go well.

The Corona virus has invaded the White House. So what did Trump say? "We have prevailed".

Trump doesn't like masks, so nobody was wearing them. That just changed. Not sure if I'd call that prevailing.

During a massive rage tweet session the other day, he accused Obama of doing a crime. He was asked what crime that was, and he didn't have an answer.

At one point the press wanted an actual answer, instead of the usual lies, and he abruptly ended the conference and retreated.

I don't why this should still be a shock, he's done deranged a hundred times before.

But it is.

Late, it is strange but it is almost a surreal thing.

I mean not even in some crazy psychodelic movie one would think something like this would be possible.

Donald J. Trump is becoming unhinged on national TV.

He accused Obama of being in charge of the Russia Hoax.

I really think Trump is going to be removed from office if he wins the elections and has to cope with a Great Depression and angry mobs of people who lose loved ones in hospitals and blame him for it.

He was not meant to be running anything Late. That man doesn't know about administration skills and running a huge thing like a federal government. These business people think it is like running a business. It is not. Businesses have very narrow scopes. They are for profit and are fairly simple in comparison to a huge government that administers services not run for profit but for some form of regulating society. It is totally different. But the fools who elected that asshole prez don't understand that either.

What is he going to do? Frame Obama?

My question to you? Is he capable of rounding opponents up and jailing them or shooting them? Just becoming some fascist freak dictator that uses the military to round people up and kill them?

Or is he willing to arrest anyone who goes against him?

I don't know. If he wins another four years and this is the beginning? Is that conman got the inside of some form of mass murderer in him? I really don't know.

I don't trust that conman at all. Do you?
By late
Tainari88 wrote:

My question to you? Is he capable of rounding opponents up and jailing them or shooting them? Just becoming some fascist freak dictator that uses the military to round people up and kill them?

Or is he willing to arrest anyone who goes against him?

I don't know. If he wins another four years and this is the beginning? Is that conman got the inside of some form of mass murderer in him? I really don't know.

I don't trust that conman at all. Do you?

He was one of the worst businessmen in the country.

This will sound goofy. Before he was elected, he was interviewed in his apartment in NYC.

I knew a lot about him by then from a reporter who had been reporting on Trump for decades.

But there was an element of uncertainty.

Trump does dictator chic. The guy that started that was Louis the 14th, it was called Rococo back then. Louis used real gold leaf instead of the fake stuff. Trump loves fake. Louis also hung up good art, Trump's taste in paintings is dreadful.

It told me that Trump was massively insecure, fearful and extremely intellectually limited.

It also told me he had the sort of personality that a dictator has, and could do the things a dictator does, if given the chance. People like that don't hide it, he's said as much repeatedly. Like yesterday when he said he wanted Obama charged with a crime. Dictators throw political opponents in jail, at least until they have total control and can kill them.

He's letting thousands die because he thinks it's good for him politically.

Read this:

https://www.nybooks.com/daily/2016/11/10/trump-election-autocracy-rules-for-survival/
By foxdemon
@Tainari88 , there is a good point in your post. What would happen to Trump if he got re-elected. I mean, the US is not exactly the paragon of political stability at present.

In fact, when you think about it, why would anyone in their right mind want to be POTUS in the next term? Look at what they will have to deal with: the on going pandemic and America’s lack of an effective response, economic Armageddon, mounting foreign rival competition, waining allied support. Not to mention the debt, eduction falling behind, crumbling infrastructure, extreme political polarisation in the general public.

I don’tknow if America can put forward the sort of transformational leader required to stem the decline. The establishment seems to frightened of change to risk supporting a promising candidate like Tulsi Gabbard.

Anyway, we can see that Biden looks like a good choice to the establishment. A puppet they can control while avoiding blame themselves. Conservative enough to hopefully draw away some of the people who would vote for Trump if the more radical left was put forward for election. Biden, himself, is too senile to realise that being the next president is a poison chalice. If he still had his wits about him, he would go for a senate seat, recede quietly into the back ground and focus on molesting young female interns. :lol:
By Tainari88
foxdemon wrote:@Tainari88 , there is a good point in your post. What would happen to Trump if he got re-elected. I mean, the US is not exactly the paragon of political stability at present.

In fact, when you think about it, why would anyone in their right mind want to be POTUS in the next term? Look at what they will have to deal with: the on going pandemic and America’s lack of an effective response, economic Armageddon, mounting foreign rival competition, waining allied support. Not to mention the debt, eduction falling behind, crumbling infrastructure, extreme political polarisation in the general public.

I don’tknow if America can put forward the sort of transformational leader required to stem the decline. The establishment seems to frightened of change to risk supporting a promising candidate like Tulsi Gabbard.

Anyway, we can see that Biden looks like a good choice to the establishment. A puppet they can control while avoiding blame themselves. Conservative enough to hopefully draw away some of the people who would vote for Trump if the more radical left was put forward for election. Biden, himself, is too senile to realise that being the next president is a poison chalice. If he still had his wits about him, he would go for a senate seat, recede quietly into the back ground and focus on molesting young female interns. :lol:

I can speculate Foxdemon. But no one knows. I think he will have to do some kind of foreign war to keep justifying a martial law type of scenario at home. It should be easy to do under a pandemic to tack on some autocratic powers.

He has replaced a lot of the judiciary and is in the process of using his newly minted SCOTUS appointees for his own advancement hopefully allowing him to pardon his cronies.

The USA government is crumbling along with the economy. I think this is when China who has been studying the Yankee playbook will expand its circle of influence in the next fifteen years. They are doing what the USA has done. Satellite islands and build bases in them all over strategic corners of the globe. Build up economic relationships with nations rich in resources and human labor. The moves the PRC is making in Mexico with Huawei and others? There is a long term strategy at play.

The American gov't allows such things because it is run by non-nationalistic Americans who only care about dollars and being bought off and believe in selling their influence and to hell with the nation as a whole. It is a great and horrifically prejudicial weakness in the character of Greed in the USA.

I don't know what the conman is capable of Foxdemon. I truly don't know.
By jimjam
"Holy Crap" is a pretty general subject so i'll insert this gem, one more of hundreds that illustrate the rot injected into America by trump:

Mr. Pompeo, his wife and adult son were asking diplomatic security agents to run personal errands, including picking up Chinese food and the family dog from a groomer. A whistle-blower said agents had complained they were “UberEats with guns”.

Lick Donald's ass and you, too, can become one of the "Special People" who are above the law and have $200,000 @ year men with guns go out and pick up your Chinese take out. ( :eek: ….. Wait a minute!! In view of China replacing Mexico as this elections official "enemy" this seems like a highly inappropriate move by none other than the Secretary of State :eek: :eek: )
He's a parasite

Trump Derangement Syndrome lives. :O

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Meet Centuria, Ukraine’s Western-trained neo-Naz[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjbl_6RDhkM :D […]