Obamagate Hype Discussion Thread - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
[image removed due to request about epilepsy - it's not needed anyway. Prosthetic Conscience]

Obamagate! What is it? When is it? And when are we finally going to LOCK. HIM. UP.

This thread is for discussing the exciting new Obamagate scandal. Please share thoughts and news items as this story unfolds.
Jesus fucking Christ. What’s Obama done?

What is wrong with the US? Fuck me dead. Do you leave anyone alone?
Trump is as American as Apple Pie, Baseball, and interfering in the politics of foreign countries.
Please. This isn’t a Trump thing. Scandals are endemic to the American way of life. I’m so bored with this shit...
skinster wrote:Obama should be in a torture prison somewhere for his crimes against humanity. Trump too.

Here's a spoiler: war criminal Obama is not going to prison. It's all a show. This is Donald Trump throwing a bone to his base. Trump's fans (whom still foolishly believe that Trump is ''draining the swamp'') are going to chant ''lock him up'' like there ain't no tomorrow, just like they chanted ''lock her up'' (Hillary) back in 2016. Just sit back and relax. There's nothing we can do at this point except laugh and shake our heads.
Beren wrote:"Lock her up" sounds like "knock her up", I wonder if his base would have liked to see Trump rape Hillary publicly. Maybe that's how they interpreted his election victory against her subconsciously.

Jesus Christ we need you on Twitter so that a larger population can laugh at you.
What kind of world do you think we will live in post Obamagate?

I think Obamagate will bring about the end of treating people with respectpolitical correctness. And finally we will learn the true reason non-whites don't want whites to be racist: racism makes white people stronger. Simply saying The Word aloud de-ages a white person by 5 years and gives them the physique of a Mr. Universe competitor. No wonder they don't want white people saying The Word!
SpecialOlympian wrote:And finally we will learn the true reason non-whites don't want whites to be racist: racism makes white people stronger.

If it's going to be Zionist-approved ''racism'' like it has been for decades (ie. let's bomb a brown country for Israel but not do anything serious at home), then it sure would not make whites stronger.
Code Rood wrote:
If it's going to be Zionist-approved ''racism'' like it has been for decades (ie. let's bomb a brown country for Israel but not do anything serious at home), then it sure would not make whites stronger.

Yet we are in a historic resurgence of racism..
late wrote:Yet we are in a historic resurgence of racism..

And I bet it is controlled and Zionist approved. If Israel is being praised, you know enough. White nationalist types don't do that. I mean... who is the face of this ''historic resurgence of racism''? Trump, better known as Bibi's butt buddy? :lol: People like Laura Loomer? :lol: The spooky Alt-Right, that has basically been dead and buried since 2017? :lol:
Just a reminder: Crimes don't exist during Obamagate. It's basically The Purge, but Obama is imprisoned for our sins. Crime becomes illegal again midnight on Friday, Eastern Standard Time.

In the same way that President Trump can not describe Obama's crimes, the courts will not be able to list yours. Enjoy the freedom our glorious president has given us.

Some examples: https://twitter.com/OnlinePalEng/s[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I do not have your life Godstud. I am never going[…]

He's a parasite

Trump Derangement Syndrome lives. :O