African-American Asphyxiated by Police in Minneapolis - Page 8 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Godstud wrote:Theft is not punishable by the death penalty, even in the USA.

Yes you are right. Neither is arson, even on a grand scale. But what about people who don't social distance? They're basically committing murder and should be shot on sight.

It's totally possible to loot and burn while staying 6 feet apart. SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME!
Personally I expect perfection from 100% of cops 100% of the time and for each and every cop who snaps a couple decades into their life-threatening job, we loot and burn shit down. This will lead to good things in the long run because the white man is better than this.

Let's be clear, this is a failing of a white man and since white people are perfect world conquerors, we can only assume that it was deliberate failure, having spent 20 years of his life fighting with violent black criminals is no excuse for this to happen once every several years.
Last edited by Wulfschilde on 29 May 2020 06:08, edited 1 time in total.
blackjack21 wrote:This is an open-and-shut manslaughter case. Another area where things go wrong in these sorts of cases, is that people get so pissed off that they don't follow the law and instead look for the maximum penalty. That makes the case much more difficult to prove. You can pretty much have a slam dunk conviction on manslaughter and put this officer away for 7-10 years.

Not if he was "reasonably afraid", they always get away with that.

@FiveofSwords is unable to provide a scientific[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I'm just free flowing thought here: I'm trying t[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

…. the left puts on the gas pedal and the right […]

@QatzelOk DeSantis got rid of a book showing chi[…]