African-American Asphyxiated by Police in Minneapolis - Page 29 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

SpecialOlympian wrote:What the fuck is white heritage? When was there a white nation where everyone identified as white first and X nationality second? You consume too much right wing garbage.

White heritage is Western civilization.
No white people no Westen civilization and Everything goes to shit

Western civilization is being destroyed from Within by Leftists and this all being financed by certain people like Soros
You have to be blind not to see that those protests are organized by certain organizations who come from other statea/cities while the locals are against burning their cities
Zionist Nationalist wrote:White heritage is Western civilization.
No white people no Westen civilization and Everything goes to shit

Western civilization is being destroyed from Within by Leftists and this all being financed by certain people like Soros
You have to be blind not to see that those protests are organized by certain organizations who come from other statea/cities while the locals are against burning their cities

Lol get help man.

You're so incredibly fucked up that you can't believe people would reject the current norms of society. You have to rob people of their agency and ascribe their actions to Soros. Who is also Jewish, and as a citizen of Israel I find it odd that you buy into that rightwing conspiratorial nonsense.

Seriously get help. Even the way you type out your posts is indicative of disordered thinking.
Last edited by SpecialOlympian on 31 May 2020 08:46, edited 1 time in total.
SpecialOlympian wrote:Also I like you now Saeko, it seems like your views have really changed and I wholly endorse every post you've made in this thread. What happened that brought about this change?

That's the thing though, almost nothing about my views has changed at all. I am still as fascist as I always was. The only thing that has changed is that I now believe that there is no possibility whatsoever of having a unified nation without a complete and total redress of racial grievances.

Unity is one of the core tenets of my ideology. How can we be one nation if we don't act like it? An injustice against any one of us is an injustice against all of us. George Floyd was murdered by those who protect the enemy (whose true color is green). How can I NOT stand with him?

This the thing I don't get about liberals and conservatives. How can they possibly sit there and say they see black people as Americans and human beings while supporting the police? My only answer now is that they simply don't. They're full of shit.

/rant.
wat0n wrote:And they wanted to do that to get a better case, as they should. It's their job, I'd rather have them take a few days to indict and get him in jail than botch a trial. Police killings in that particular city are fairly unusual so maybe that's why they don't usually charge any police officers for them. Have you or @Pants-of-dog ever thought about that possibility?

This is absolutely ridiculous and is not convincing anybody. The US Justice system is allergic to prosecuting police committing murders against Black people. Are you seriously trying to deny this reality?

I said it's not as easy as it used to be, not that it's not easy for them to get the not guilty verdict. Because, you know, BLM happened and jurors - who have a lot if not everything to do with cops getting out easily - have gotten harsher than in the past, and the trend was clear as well. I would think the current events would accelerate this trend further, but that all depends on whatever happens next. Violence may actually stop it.

Violence is the only way to bring change in the American society and as Saeko already said, they should take their cues from the pro-Trump anti-lockdown protestors who showed up armed to the teeth downtown. As previously pointed out, right-wingers keep making the point that holding guns is their constitutional right to protect themselves from an unjust government. As such, people have a constitutional right to start shooting until Justice is served and the system changes to accommodate Justice for Black people.

Specifically, I think all of this is great news for the GOP and Trump and may as well get him reelected. I hope I'm wrong, since he isn't a good President (he's probably the worst one since Harding), but the American identity-obsessed left that unwittingly helped to propel him to power is pushing things in that direction by rioting :hmm:

You 're wishful thinking and playing reverse psychology but even if it* is better for Trump, nobody should care. This is about the fact that Black Lives Matter, and they do. Nobody should sleep well in America until Black Lives truly matter.

A Trump reelection would thus be some sort of Thermidorean Reaction even though it should not be. It's Biden who should be elected as that.

A Trump re-election would fracture the USA permanently, that would be the Thermidorean reaction you are looking for.

*it being the racial fracturing of society and the rallying of racists under his banner.
Saeko wrote:That's the thing though, almost nothing about my views has changed at all. I am still as fascist as I always was. The only thing that has changed is that I now believe that there is no possibility whatsoever of having a unified nation without a complete and total redress of racial grievances.

Fascism isn't really a coherent ideology in that it always seeks an "other" to purge from the body politic. It's a reaction to the failures of a state that can not provide for its citizens that is framed in the idea of returning to a mythical national golden age. There is always an element of purification, one more enemy or degenerate that must be purged from society before everything is right. Like a TV show that doesn't know how to write a convincing ending; there is never an endpoint where the body politic is finally pure.

If you genuinely believe in forming a community where people are not excluded because of their gender expression, race, sexuality, etc. then I don't believe fascism is the right label for you. Like if your first and foremost thought is, "Every person is valid" then I don't know why you're still branding your beliefs with such a toxic label.
SpecialOlympian wrote:Lol get help man.

You're so incredibly fucked up that you can't believe people would reject the current norms of society. You have to rob people of their agency and ascribe their actions to Soros. Who is also Jewish, and as a citizen of Israel I find it odd that you buy into that rightwing conspiratorial nonsense.

Seriously get help. Even the way you type out your posts is indicative of disordered thinking.

Just because Soros is Jew dosent mean he is a friend of Israel. Many Jews
he is an enemy like Sanders but much worse because Sanders is just a pretender he never intended to become a president
Yeah your apartheid system sucks, and I hate Israel too because it's a Jewish ethnostate that's purposely killing the Palestinians slowy. You're still buying into conspiracy theories created and spread by people who hate you and will advocate for your death the second they think you're no longer useful for killing Arabs.
Last edited by SpecialOlympian on 31 May 2020 08:56, edited 1 time in total.
I think it's a shame everybody makes a race thing out of this, because the data doesn't necessarily support it. But if the POTUS is an irresponsible asshole resorting to racist dog whistling, what can you do?

wat0n wrote:Right, because as the prosecutors themselves said, they wanted to gather all the evidence (and yes, the first video isn't the only evidence they have. There's a second video showing the homicide from a different angle with two more cops pinning him down, which makes it even harder for Chauvin to provide a defense - the maneuver, even if he had performed it differently, was likely unnecessary anyway. There's also the possibility that they knew each other since they worked together as bouncers in the same shift at some point, if so this might actually lead to second or first degree murder charges - again, information that we've been able to learn after the protests began).

And they wanted to do that to get a better case, as they should. It's their job, I'd rather have them take a few days to indict and get him in jail than botch a trial.

That is a rather naive view though. I think this trial will end in an acquittal like similar trials before, I would be willing to bet money on that. They charged him with murder to calm down the situation.
maz wrote:Minneapolis riots being blamed on white supremacists :lol: :lol: :lol:

The progression of how white supremacists came to be blamed for this is simple if you understand the tortured logic of American political discourse. Blacks started rioting. Jewish and self loathing white anarchists joined in. Then media, liberals and certain conservatives call the anarchists Nazis. It's completely retarded and pathetic.
Last edited by Code Rood on 31 May 2020 09:02, edited 1 time in total.
Rugoz wrote:I think it's a shame everybody makes a race thing out of this, because the data doesn't necessarily support it. But if the POTUS is an irresponsible asshole resorting to racist dog whistling, what can you do?

One must have either ulterior motives or thick-headedness to be unable to recognise that a Black life in America has much less value than a White one and to claim that "data" actually support otherwise. :knife:

Data do not support otherwise. And it's so obvious that it's not even funny at this point.
Maz is being disengenous, becuase as a nazi that's what he does.

The protests started organically. The Minneapolis PD incited riots because that is what the police do; they send in agent provacateurs to justify using force against the protesters.

White nationalists joined in later. The governor of the state has confirmed that white nationalists are, at the least, talking about driving to Minneapolis to create more chaos to finally bring about the boogaloo. He also confirmed that the majority of people arrested are from out of state. And given the mental state of terminally online nazis like Maz, it would not be surprising that some did drive in to join.

Nobody ever blamed white supremacists for the initial protests. They are simply pointing out the obvious, which has been obvious for years now that white nationalism has been the motivator for the majority of terroristic acts, mass shootings, and the like for a decade now. These are the people who jerk off to the Nat Turner Diaries, and post racist memes about the Big Igloo or the Big Luau, and show up to protests in wraparound sports shades and Hawaiian shirts while carrying AR-15s.

There's a reason Maz feels the need to address this point: he is a terminally online white nationalist and he belives his beliefs are being threatened. Maz is a shit person, and it's not surpsing he has consistently shitty views.

Just a reminder: Maz spent 100+ pages defending James Fields, the self-admitted nazi who murdered a woman at the Charlottesville Unite the Right rally. He fucking sucks.

@Rugoz: In summary, Maz is a liar trying to shift the focus of the conversation. And you are an idiot or a fellow traveler for believing him.
SpecialOlympian wrote:Yeah your apartheid system sucks, and I hate Israel too because it's a Jewish ethnostate that's purposely killing the Palestinians slowy. You're still buying into conspiracy theories created and spread by people who hate you and will advocate for your death the second they think you're no longer useful for killing Arabs.

I was able to make much more reasonable conversations with alt rightists than leftist progressives.
I know for a fact that both the left and the right dont like Jews.
The alt right anti Jew position is more understandable although they are too obsessed with this
Jews are going to get backstabbed by the democrats very soon. this is all planned by the elites that wants cultural revolution

One thing to notice is that decline of US global power correlates with its cultural and demographic change
noemon wrote:1) Your point has been to be talking about victim-blaming in order to distract.

That's your own theory being projected onto me. I'm having a conversation with someone else that you joined during the end of. Hard to distract from a murder by a cop when the streets of America are raging from it.

So now you're policing what is appropriate and not appropriate to talk about in this thread regarding this topic. As long as it's on topic I'll say whatever I want on the topic. You're free to enjoy whatever opinions you want on it, they won't stop me from talking about them.

Posing as the victim of your own hubris makes you look like even entitled than you already are. And in a thread about dead people, your victim posturing is nothing short of pathetic, immoral and ridiculous.

You don't find it horribly ironic and hypocritical that in a thread about figures of authority abusing their power, a moderator like yourself takes it upon themselves to review and shutdown an official complaint about breaking forum rules (allegedly) where you're the alleged perpetrator? That's abuse of power. Lucky for me Pofo mods don't carry guns and cuffs! Of course I'm not a victim, I'd have to be black for you to think that. I'm evil, disgusting, pathetic, immoral, ridiculous in your eyes. Next i'll be suspended, banned, and nailed to the PoFo cross. The only thing i've done is presented reasonable arguments that you don't like. If you don't like them, then present arguments to the contrary. Saying "you're a racist" isn't an argument.

noemon wrote:2) None of PoFo's rules prevent people from calling you a racist. You are a racist, making racist arguments in a thread about racism. People and myself included are entitled and fully within their rights to call you a racist just like they are entitled to call people fascists, liberals, nazis, commies and whatever political position you are assuming at the time.

Ok well at least I know the rules now. Since that's a case, you're a totalitarian fascist who literally wants to jail people for speech and gets angry when people have opinions that don't match your own.
Last edited by Unthinking Majority on 31 May 2020 09:23, edited 1 time in total.
SpecialOlympian wrote:Maz is being disengenous, becuase as a nazi that's what he does.

The protests started organically. The Minneapolis PD incited riots because that is what the police do; they send in agent provacateurs to justify using force against the protesters.

White nationalists joined in later. The governor of the state has confirmed that white nationalists are, at the least, talking about driving to Minneapolis to create more chaos to finally bring about the boogaloo. He also confirmed that the majority of people arrested are from out of state. And given the mental state of terminally online nazis like Maz, it would not be surprising that some did drive in to join.

Nobody ever blamed white supremacists for the initial protests. They are simply pointing out the obvious, which has been obvious for years now that white nationalism has been the motivator for the majority of terroristic acts, mass shootings, and the like for a decade now. These are the people who jerk off to the Nat Turner Diaries, and post racist memes about the Big Igloo or the Big Luau, and show up to protests in wraparound sports shades and Hawaiian shirts while carrying AR-15s.

There's a reason Maz feels the need to address this point: he is a terminally online white nationalist and he feels threatened. Maz is a shit person, and it's not surpsing he has shitty views.

I understand why @maz might feel a bit uneasy, but it's not over some grug brained and mainstream-approved takes on this forum. :lol: He probably can see where the system (which is obviously not in favour of white nationalists, white supremacists or whites in general) wants to take this.
@Unthinking Majority AFAIK none of your posts have been edited for breaking rules, so going full Karen on the staff just makes you look like a whiner. Noemon has pretty explicity stated, or at least implied, you're free to share your stupid thoughts.

Rugoz wrote:I understand why @maz might feel a bit uneasy, but it's not over some grug brained and mainstream-approved takes on this forum. :lol: He probably can see where the system (which is obviously not in favour of white nationalists, white supremacists or whites in general) wants to take this.

He literally made up the idea that the protests/riots were started by white nationalists, my dude. He's doing that to defend white nationalism and shift the focus of the conversation.

He's just never been good at it.
Last edited by SpecialOlympian on 31 May 2020 09:23, edited 1 time in total.
noemon wrote:We are not interested in your arm-chair socio-economics that attempt to frame Black households as the root causes of their own misery while totally trying to undermine the racist causes that are so flagrant and in open view. Everytime you feel the urge and need to do that, consider Saeko's examples of Holocaust victims and why noone in the right mind point out the evil people among them and you may get back to reality.

You don't speak for everyone or what they're interested in hearing, you speak for yourself. Nor is it relevant what people don't or don't want to hear. I have an opinion, and as long as i'm not breaking any rules, am free to express them. Maybe we should get some "fact-check" links and put them under my posts.
SpecialOlympian wrote:Fascism isn't really a coherent ideology in that it always seeks an "other" to purge from the body politic. It's a reaction to the failures of a state that can not provide for its citizens that is framed in the idea of returning to a mythical national golden age. There is always an element of purification, one more enemy or degenerate that must be purged from society before everything is right. Like a TV show that doesn't know how to write a convincing ending; there is never an endpoint where the body politic is finally pure.

If you genuinely believe in forming a community where people are not excluded because of their gender expression, race, sexuality, etc. then I don't believe fascism is the right label for you. Like if your first and foremost thought is, "Every person is valid" then I don't know why you're still branding your beliefs with such a toxic label.

What would you call the ideology of The Borg? Because that's essentially what I'm aiming for.
Unthinking Majority wrote:That's your own theory being projected onto me. I'm having a conversation with someone else that you joined during the end of. Hard to distract from a murder by a cop when the streets of America are raging from it.

So now you're policing what is appropriate and not appropriate to talk about in this thread regarding this topic. As long as it's on topic I'll say whatever I want on the topic. You're free to enjoy whatever opinions you want on it, they won't stop me from talking about them.

Listen victim, I am entitled to my opinion on your words just like everybody else. You are still victim-blaming the Black people and trying to distract the topic by talking about how one-parent Black households are responsible for Black criminals. I am entitled to call this what it is. If I wanted to censor you I would have banned you, carded you or deleted your pathetic words, but I am trying to reason with you. If your reasoning and attitude is wrong, try to change that instead of trying to censor people from addressing your pathetic words.

You don't find it horribly ironic and hypocritical that in a thread about figures of authority abusing their power, a moderator like yourself takes it upon themselves to review and shutdown an official complaint about breaking forum rules (allegedly) where you're the alleged perpetrator? That's abuse of power. Lucky for me Pofo mods don't carry guns and cuffs! Of course I'm not a victim, I'd have to be black for you to think that. I'm evil, disgusting, pathetic, immoral, ridiculous in your eyes. Next i'll be suspended, banned, and nailed to the PoFo cross. The only thing i've done is presented reasonable arguments that you don't like. If you don't like them, then present arguments to the contrary. Saying "you're a racist" isn't an argument.

I will not break the forum rules to protect your racism by censoring those(myself included) who call you out on it. Why the fuck would I use my authority to implement a rule that does not exist just to create a safe-space for racists whose racism is responsible for the deaths of these people? Your silly report is shutdown just like it is always shut down consistently when you and others call people other political names. Calling people political names is not banned in this forum, nor were they ever. Trying to use my position in order to silence me is not just not cool, it shows you for the true censorship nazi you truly are.

There is a huge irony here indeed, you are just incapable of actually seeing it. You are incapable of carrying through a conversation without trying to force me to act either as your bouncer or hopefully trying to keep me quiet. But neither of the 2 things is going to happen for you, not as long as you carry on perpetuating racist arguments.

Unithinking Majority wrote:Ok well at least I know the rules now. Since that's a case, you're a totalitarian fascist who literally wants to jail people for speech and gets angry when people have opinions that don't match your own.

Sure thing. :lol: You should get acquainted with some real fascists mate. Or actually start thinking about your own self, behaviour and actions. I am the guy who lets you insult me in my own place for no reason with no strings attached. If you have the guts and the wits take this conversation on your shoulders to prove your point, however racist, don't cry like a victim for being unable to censor those who disagree with you.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

A new film has been released destroying the offici[…]

You are a supporter of the genocide against the P[…]

Before he was elected he had a charity that he wo[…]

Candace Owens

... Too bad it's not as powerful as it once was. […]