Black Power caste system where I live - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

News stories of lesser political significance, but still of international interest.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Forum rules: Please include a source with news articles. No stupid or joke stories. The usual forum rules also still apply.
Did you know where I live people put signs on their stores that say " black business owner " , and that is the only thing that stop people from vandalizing the store . Where I live there's a caste system . Blacks are on the top . Whites are on the bottom . I've been told that if I do not have African are Native American blood in me I can't even get to heaven . Malcolm X referred to us as white devils . There is a Christian Mystic who wrote a book about the end times, he said the slaves will become the Masters, and the Masters will become slaves.

Donna wrote:Sounds like you just hate black people.
I love black people. My favorite movie growing up was Zulu Dawn where it is a true story of zulu warriors with Spears defeat over a thousand British with cannons, guns, and rocket launchers , best military in the world. I enjoyed watching all those Redcoats get killed
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Are people on this thread actually trying to argu[…]

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]